Who is the most worthless and or dangerous member here?

Congrats @OdieM. That kid is going to change your whole life, theres nothing in the world like it.

Also, congrats on the upcoming marriage I guess. Being married is cool too...o_O

6b9df2ce72fa71d355ea3ab092077bce.jpg
49757aa9b36f6084115a6c307dadc875.jpg

May make the second one my avi. Lol
I've always thought Odie the dog fits you perfectly lmao

OdieM said:
Thanks everyone

Bickle is still here and post daily but you can only find him in 24k thread or any bloodwork thread that's associated with that UGL.
What is going on there? I know it's none of my business and he is a very respected member. But it does seem odd. Just saying....

Congrats @OdieM. That kid is going to change your whole life, theres nothing in the world like it.

Also, congrats on the upcoming marriage I guess. Being married is cool too...o_O

Thanks. Yeah in my mind we've been married for a while now. We've been together 4 years and she has lived with me 3 of that. You know girls though, I would love nothing more then for her and myself to go to the J. P and sign a piece of paper and be done with it. She's not having that. She doesn't know it yet but she thinks that it will just be the two of us in Cabo but actually I've invited our families and we've got a surprise wedding planned. Yeah I have my moments. My mom and are trying to make this as special for her as we can cause both my fiancé parents are deceased. Luckily she has ALOT of brothers and sisters.

What is going on there? I know it's none of my business and he is a very respected member. But it does seem odd. Just saying....

I like Bickle. We've talked a lot in the past and have helped each other other before. The fact is that if you think about it, he's always been like that. As far back as I can remember he's always been in a sources thread and don't recall him ever bashing one. He's respected because he's got a way with words and being as he's in the Underground that's where the noobs are too, if you catch my drift. Like I said I like the guy but it's kinda fitting with the tittle of this thread that his name was brought up. Let me be clear here, I'm not attacking or bashing the guy. I'm just stating public knowledge. All one has to do is go scope out 24K thread or his bloodwork and you will find what we thought was our long lost member.

Thanks. Yeah in my mind we've been married for a while now. We've been together 4 years and she has lived with me 3 of that. You know girls though, I would love nothing more then for her and myself to go to the J. P and sign a piece of paper and be done with it. She's not having that. She doesn't know it yet but she thinks that it will just be the two of us in Cabo but actually I've invited our families and we've got a surprise wedding planned. Yeah I have my moments. My mom and are trying to make this as special for her as we can cause both my fiancé parents are deceased. Luckily she has ALOT of brothers and sisters.

I like Bickle. We've talked a lot in the past and have helped each other other before. The fact is that if you think about it, he's always been like that. As far back as I can remember he's always been in a sources thread and don't recall him ever bashing one. He's respected because he's got a way with words and being as he's in the Underground that's where the noobs are too, if you catch my drift. Like I said I like the guy but it's kinda fitting with the tittle of this thread that his name was brought up. Let me be clear here, I'm not attacking or bashing the guy. I'm just stating public knowledge. All one has to do is go scope out 24K thread or his bloodwork and you will find what we thought was our long lost member.

Once youve found the right woman Im all for marriage. I joke about it a lot, but I got married for all the wrong reasons. But I love her, mostly because she takes great care of my boy when I cant be around.

Sounds like youre ready, which is half the battle. I wish you luck with it .

Also you gotta do a decent wedding, otherwise youll never hear the end of it and youll owe her. I did mine in the basement of the courthouse and never heard the end of it. Might as well do it right from the beggining.

I got mad love for a lot of people here and I am even willing to help people I hate. I am also willing to write thoughts from the deepest, darkest confines of my mind when I get irritated. I'm friendly with trukker but I still haven't matured enough to turn down a fight here or outside. Don't see the point in not cleaning out the pipes.

Doc, cbs, mands, jb, tek, drjim, element, ironwill, greendog, vol, bb69, bickel, masters, inh, jaym, rob, and a few others I will remember are solid ass dudes who I would go into battle with any day. Most others leave soon enough regardless of how irritating they are... Italian muscle is my all time least favorite schill. Fucking worst piece of cum guzzling gear whore alive.

@OdieM congrats man- your life as you know it is over. Your dreams are done- you are now dreaming for the health, happiness and success of another with all your heart. I woke up next to my daughter this morning... sneaks in every night and gets me shoved in the corner of my own frigging bed and I wouldn't trade it for all the money, power or gear in the world. God bless you man. We have had our differences - but I have also gotten into it with everyone I just listed. I fought all my best friends in real life too. Good luck.

Every friend I have that I made before the age of 28 I have had a physical fight with. My childhood life long friend and myself have actually fought more times then I can think of. We're always asking each other if we remembered a certain time when the other one delivered a beat down. Lmao. Good times good times. I have nothing but respect for my brother @brutus79. I came in here and immediately got scammed by Meso longest lasting source at the time. This caused me to be a whiny bitch. Soon after I posted bloods on a start up lab that got a lot of members burned. Ole Brutus came down hard on me and I love him for it. I deserved every bit of it. These noobs that act like I once did think we're so damn mean when in all actuality we're trying to keep our home tidy and mold them in to respected Meso citizens if they make the cut, which consist of being told to stfu up a lot. No different then when I got sober and joined the rooms of N.A and A.A. . I was told to just read and listen for my first few months.

Yeah yeah so they tell me my life is over. We shall see. My gym has one hell of a kids area. Lol. Its gonna be tough, especially since my family lives a few hours from us and day care is ridiculously expensive. She's only got a semester left of school so there's no way I'm letting her turn into a house wife. This time next year she could be bringing in more then I make. So yeah we're scared shitless about both of us working with a new born. We will figure it out though. On another note luckily my girl is back into fitness and she actually just started selling/promoting a product. ( plexus or something). Anyway I'm hoping that she gets right back on the horse after the pregnancy because I've got plans this year to walk across a stage. Her being on board these last few months have really helped me clean my diet up. I was 249 six months ago and I sit at 215 this morning.we will figure it out. May have to put down the tren for the first year or two. Haha I've totally derailed this thread. My apologies

Last edited:
Pour your heart out Odie. You have wised up and cleaned your act up mighty fast and that's a great quality to have. With great people here it is quite humbling to be brought down a peg or two by some of the best minds and then getting things done the right way.

Pour your heart out Odie. You have wised up and cleaned your act up mighty fast and that's a great quality to have. With great people here it is quite humbling to be brought down a peg or two by some of the best minds and then getting things done the right way.

Speaking of being brought down a peg or two. MW what's your angle? I get it, your a likable guy and quite honestly I feel like an asshole calling you out but why are you here? You don't participate in any of the activities that go on with boards such as this but I believe you said you are currently on 4 boards. You do know that there are fitness boards that don't involve aas right? You bash sources but you really have no dog in any fight here. I understand that you're natural and want to stay that way but like I mentioned there's other places for it. I commend you for living a healthy lifestyle but what gives?

we still suckin each other off in here? :D
Since this is the largest gathering of members I trust and respect, anybody any here that can recall seeing reputable testing/bloods on DrugsGear's Bayer + OBS amps??? There are so many of those fake brown Testoviron amps floating around, even if they ARE legit 9bucks an amp is robbery imo. I hate to do it but I may order if someone can help facilitate testing, I dont have the time to run them.

I just want to run that prick out based on attitude alone, doesn't bring anything of worth other than reselling over priced labels that are already available elsewhere. I suspect the Bayer amps may be a chink in his armor...not necessarily bunk but very real possibility they could be counterfeit UGL. I read somewhere that guys said he had counterfeit Watson Cyp at one point but don't have enough info to call him on it.

Speaking of being brought down a peg or two. MW what's your angle? I get it, your a likable guy and quite honestly I feel like an asshole calling you out but why are you here? You don't participate in any of the activities that go on with boards such as this but I believe you said you are currently on 4 boards. You do know that there are fitness boards that don't involve aas right? You bash sources but you really have no dog in any fight here. I understand that you're natural and want to stay that way but like I mentioned there's other places for it. I commend you for living a healthy lifestyle but what gives?
Sorry if I sound like I am bashing you or anyone. My apologies. :oops:

Sorry if I sound like I am bashing you or anyone. My apologies. :oops:
Lol that was never said. I'm not the first to speak on this subject with you but you seem to dodge the questions. Why are you on an aas based board but you don't use? You have 8600 post here in the past year but know nothing about what we're talking about so it's just weird man.

Your posts are constantly filled with child like behavior, very subservient and cuckold like. I have a feeling I will be seeing you in a random kitchen soon and asking you to "take a seat".

Simmer down Mr. Hanson. He is still respected here. Even though he didn't have a dog in any fight here he is relentless at getting on a sources nerves to the point that they leave. I'm just asking him a few questions is all. You havnt even been here a week so you should take that seat you speak of