Who is the most worthless and or dangerous member here?

@crossfitisgay, bringing in the man's daughter into this is weak.........that's not right. You can hate @brutus79 all you want, but my guess is many members on here are going to lose any respect they have for you unless you man-up and apologize. IMO, after you apologize for that one comment, keep bashing all you want.

And for the record, I have nothing against either of you guys. Just see that comment as out of line.
Fwiw brutus is the master of bringing family in repulsive ways into these Internet wars (lols @ Internet wars)

I haven't read the first few pages but want to throw out my opinion on a couple of members not many of us were around to know. Pericles was in my opinion, the most dangerous, reckless and idiotic member I have seen. And then there was Stretch... That SOB had EVERYONE drinking the kool-aid. I feel there is no need to explain who these fellas were because the post would end up pages long. It was a couple of great lessons learned.

Damn, brutus79 laying the smackdown. :eek:

I may be no angel and a rank noob compared to you all, but I certainly do respect you guys and not tooting my own horn.

Fwiw brutus is the master of bringing family in repulsive ways into these Internet wars (lols @ Internet wars)
He didn't bring his family into this, and always avoids having to do that. However when people talk smack about his family yes he will attack. Hopefully you keep his little rant in mind.

This is from "The Addiction That is Meso" thread by @Blacken that I bumped last week. Everyone in there was/is very active posters here, there was without a doubt a stronger sense of community at that time. Guys were clocking serious time here ^^^ all in an effort to try to make this place better, and imo it was then. Things change I understand and people get busy with life, but when some one post wonder shows up and posts some dangerous shipping dates and then backtalks every member trying to steer him in the right direction I agree it is infuriating at times. I'm not saying anyone has more/less right to be here, I do feel how a member could be completely frustrated by lack of respect my some new members when they are putting this much ^^^ time and effort into our community.

Those times I never signed off. I was absorbing knowledge like a sponge. I was saved from being scammed, learned how to do things right. Eventually pulled the trigger and still got nervous as shit but I had an idea what to expect. I asked a ton of stupid questions along the way which were genuine, sometimes I would get poked fun of for how stupid the question seemed but was always proved with answer from it's members. This board has showed me everything I know. I will say ask every stupid question never be afraid of a little humor in the answer because it is better to know then not. No better tool around then Meso imo.

I still check regularly while I don't have the knowledge of the people that showed me the way nor the ability to rip apart scammer shit bags like @brutus79 I try to give reply back what I've learned when I see people asking. However the board seems to have less people trying to learn and more people wanting verification for random stupid shit that they think is right even when it makes no sense. If you disagree they will keep seeking until one person says it's good rather then taking time to learn.

Ironically I think back in the day when tons of wannbe scamming sources came pelting there fish oils it made a community in ripping them apart. It showed some new people like myself at the time oh wait these are scammer stay away and I have a lot to learn. Meanwhile the more people in the know looked out for one another against a common enemy shitty sources. We would laugh as they got destroyed over and over. Scammers can't fuck with Meso. I'm in no way say lets have a bunch of scamming shit bags come back just saying it kind of brought people together by having a common enemy.

What's up fellas? Been gone a few days tending to life. Got some BIG news to share soon.Anyway I would have to say members such as Gyno1980 oops I mean Ryno1980 do the most harm. Just go into 24k thread and you can't miss him. He's the one who has posted a dozen times a day about how 24k is good cause his pack landed a while back. Been doing it for a few weeks now. If you go in that thread and fart he will be there to comment.

In all honesty we all have done harm to this place or at lest most of us. I know I have. I had bloods that came back 8x so members went out and bought from that douche bag UGL and their bloods were shit. That's a shity feeling brothers. Since then I have not purchased one thing from this place and never will. Also if I ever post bloods on this board again I will not be attaching a labs name to it unless it's complete shit. It was a different time back then though. Members can say it wasn't a source board but I came in around the time of Astro and Mike strong. Actually put Astro out of bussiness and chased him around the Internet. Lol. Still though something I thought was harmless such as posting my good bloods got a lot of members burnt.

Truthfully I believe that if we shared the names of the members that are really doing the most harm we might as well just pack it up cause it's the vets that are doing it.

This is probably the part where I get torched. Guess what motgerfukas? I'll troll this bitch with ultra-sound pics. Yep couldn't hold it in. Odies gonna be a Dad. Also to put icing on the cake this time next week I'll be in Cabo on my honey moon. So please torch away and see if it ruins my day ;)

Well Odie, look on the bright side...you are one famous mofo here that we all care about. Those fags who posted your bloods over countless sites as part of their scams are the worthless and dangerous douchebags.

Edit: Congrats on fatherhood...well deserved! If it's a boy hope he has your famous genetics so someday he'll post here under the handle of Odie 2.0 :)

Also have fun in Cabo you crazy mofo...you came a long way from dumbass to jacked. You deserve having a good life brother.

If it's a boy hope he has your famous genetics so someday he'll post here under the handle of Odie 2.0 :)

lol what's funny about that statement is that she's got the better genetics. I've shared some of her pics with bros on here from when she competed a few years ago. She's more accomplished then me in this lifestyle. She actually didn't lift for over a year and got back into it a few months ago and it's insane how quickly she transformed. May post some Cabo pics once I'm back. Anyway, boy or girl they will be blessed and loved. We're very excited and scared shitless. Lol

lol what's funny about that statement is that she's got the better genetics. I've shared some of her pics with bros on here from when she competed a few years ago. She's more accomplished then me in this lifestyle. She actually didn't lift for over a year and got back into it a few months ago and it's insane how quickly she transformed. May post some Cabo pics once I'm back. Anyway, boy or girl they will be blessed and loved. We're very excited and scared shitless. Lol
Respect...you both are a blessed couple.

I joined a little after you @Blacken but things were the same as you describe. I read for a couple of weeks before I joined as I was looking to learn.

At first I thought I wouldn't join or post because a lot of new guys were taking their lumps and I was an old guy with 30 years of training under my belt but no AAS experience and my knowledge was mostly bro science. After I read for awhile I figured out the only ones getting chewed up were scumbag sources and new guys who posted something stupid and clearly hadn't done any research.

I started posting in the areas where I had knowledge and was surprised to find the guys who had been around and were the most active were nothing but supportive and willing to help.

I literally never had an issue with any of the guys who had been around. Hard to believe in a world full of internet trolls but their was definitely a sense of community and the fact that I had worked hard in the gym for a long time was enough to earn respect even though I didn't have knowledge about AAS.

Guys who were just looking for a source got run out pretty quickly back then. Unfortunately, it seems like the percentage of guys like that is much higher now than it was then and they are sticking around longer. This is probably the result of this place gaining the reputation of having good information and running off sources unless they are on point.

@brutus79 probably won't be thrilled about me saying this because he really doesn't give a fuck what anyone thinks but despite his hard ass exterior he is a guy who was absolutely willing to answer questions and help newer guys as long as they weren't posting dangerous shit or acting as if they knew more than they really did.

Lots of others would as well who aren't around nearly as much anymore like Bickel, Voltrader and JB.

What's up fellas? Been gone a few days tending to life. Got some BIG news to share soon.Anyway I would have to say members such as Gyno1980 oops I mean Ryno1980 do the most harm. Just go into 24k thread and you can't miss him. He's the one who has posted a dozen times a day about how 24k is good cause his pack landed a while back. Been doing it for a few weeks now. If you go in that thread and fart he will be there to comment.

In all honesty we all have done harm to this place or at lest most of us. I know I have. I had bloods that came back 8x so members went out and bought from that douche bag UGL and their bloods were shit. That's a shity feeling brothers. Since then I have not purchased one thing from this place and never will. Also if I ever post bloods on this board again I will not be attaching a labs name to it unless it's complete shit. It was a different time back then though. Members can say it wasn't a source board but I came in around the time of Astro and Mike strong. Actually put Astro out of bussiness and chased him around the Internet. Lol. Still though something I thought was harmless such as posting my good bloods got a lot of members burnt.

Truthfully I believe that if we shared the names of the members that are really doing the most harm we might as well just pack it up cause it's the vets that are doing it.

This is probably the part where I get torched. Guess what motgerfukas? I'll troll this bitch with ultra-sound pics. Yep couldn't hold it in. Odies gonna be a Dad. Also to put icing on the cake this time next week I'll be in Cabo on my honey moon. So please torch away and see if it ruins my day ;)
Congrats brother!! If you were on test with no Tren I'll bet you have a girl. If you were on tren, it will be a boy. I have a theory as I have experienced this and I know at least two other fellas that have as well.

I fucking love CABO. Myself and I believe sweetbeanz went there last year. Had a blast.

Congrats brother!! If you were on test with no Tren I'll bet you have a girl. If you were on tren, it will be a boy. I have a theory as I have experienced this and I know at least two other fellas that have as well.

I fucking love CABO. Myself and I believe sweetbeanz went there last year. Had a blast.

Doc says she's around 5-6 weeks pregnant. I've only been on for 4 weeks. Therefore your theory is shit. Lol jk. I had came off EVERYTHING for 3 months do to a health scare a while back and that's when I knocked her up.