Who is the most worthless and or dangerous member here?

@Docd187123

;) jk bro. sometimes I guess I need to be put in check when I wake up in the morning and start being an asshole on my favorite forum. My gf hasn't been here to bang me or cook me bacon... kinda moody :(

I haven't had any contact with most of you, hope to in the future though. You teach me stuff and point me in directions to research, especially Scally... the field of science I work in, I'm interning while going to school part time, I don't want to be too personal, but steroids are of interest, and I like being the subject of my experiments... which might bite me in the ass or make me the next Nobel prize winner in the future... I'd say 60% of my searching for anecdotal cases comes from here, I find a ton of useful information here, and I also talk a little shit sometimes, you guys are most of my entertainment outside of the gym and what little time I get with my girl /: hope to be a part of the fam and be of more help in the future.

I thought I was real until I looked in the mirror. And I had no face. I've posted pics of my self here and there. Fuck I would do my whole face to I'm not scared. But I'm doing special things at the moment. Like plastic Surgery

I'm tired of reading posts like this. New guy who isn't here really looking for advice at all and doesn't like the answers he gets. I'm all about helping a guy who is honestly looking for help. This shit just infuriates me as it's a complete waste of time imo.
Good Lord Ozzy I was just reading that thread. I'm speechless. I wanted to post something and couldn't. Speechless.

I do my best and I don't pretend to be the best poster ever...but the worst, no. The worst troll poster should go to Trooper Gains for his awesomely well done ranking thread, which was pretty well thought out I got to admit. He sure put a lot of effort into those posts for being the rankest troll ever on Meso :eek:

Boys do I need to sign the ass of my lady with my name so you can vote me most useful
Member of this whole fucking board?

Lipstick or sperm? Your choice

I will admit I spend too much time here. In part due to my lifestyle/job. It keeps me in in the groove. Meso is also a huge part of my social life because a man doesn't work 70hrs a week and have a ton of friends ya know? Is what it is...I been meaning to take a break. A long break from meso. It is a place I feel I spend too much time. But I am going to say this @Masters Power what type of member are you to stand bye and let all this happen? I hardly see you post and when you do its in the training section. All these problems you say is here but you do nothing to fix it. Am I way off base here?

I've been tied up with work and haven't been spending as much time here lately Trukker. Usually by the time I read a ridiculous post with misinformation many others have pointed it out and I don't pile on. If no one else has commented I certainly will.

Most of my posts are in the training section because that is where I have the most experience.

Boys do I need to sign the ass of my lady with my name so you can vote me most useful
Member of this whole fucking board?

Lipstick or sperm? Your choice

That reminds me the Aussie girl would have been most dangerous last year but I think she is gone. The picture she posted of her hairy a-hole was beyond scary and many haven't been quite the same since then. The fact she was stalking Odie made her a bit of a danger as well.

Corrected Sampei. I'll pretend I was protecting the innocent with that typo!

Last edited:
That reminds me the Aussie girl would have been most dangerous last year but I think she is gone. The picture she posted of her hairy a-hole was beyond scary and many haven't been quite the same since then. The fact she was stalking Ozzy made her a bit of a danger as well.
Was stalking Odie, not ozzy :)

She was not that bad, had great tits. You are to harsh guys on the poor Aussie.

And a bit of hair around the anus is good when your dick come
Out dirty you just clean on that hairs. It's called hairy anal :)

Btw let's pull out the list of the dumbest ones ever they come and go. I remember last spring/winter we were hitting our stride. Helping newbs and running out trolls. It's an Internet forum there will always be trolls. There is a core of some solid dudes here some I know personally at least who they are in real life. Don't let that derail Meso I see a lot of the same guys I am sure wee can figure Something out.

Btw let's pull out the list of the dumbest ones ever they come and go. I remember last spring/winter we were hitting our stride. Helping newbs and running out trolls. It's an Internet forum there will always be trolls. There is a core of some solid dudes here some I know personally at least who they are in real life. Don't let that derail Meso I see a lot of the same guys I am sure wee can figure Something out.

One of the good guys who is willing to help others who isn't around much anymore that I was mentioning earlier reappears!

One of the good guys who is willing to help others who isn't around much anymore that I was mentioning earlier reappears!
Yep! Can't keep me away forever. I need to get back to the gym my game is tight and now that I am a single man I need to tighten things up physically. Partying too much lately only knew of one place to go to get back on the journey.

Yep! Can't keep me away forever. I need to get back to the gym my game is tight and now that I am a single man I need to tighten things up physically. Partying too much lately only knew of one place to go to get back on the journey.
What happened to DAGOONER...?

Being absent where help is needed here isn't helping right? I have areas I prefer to spend my time on here. Alot of very good things happening. On the flip side there are some places I like the least. For starters the underground. Is and always has been the worst place on meso. Some time back I thought hey why don't I try change it? Participate in some thing I don't like to make it better. I'd also like to make a habit of making more post I deem quality. You know helping or giving back. Engaging trolls less would be nice. No attention no trolls. Some times its out of boredom I admit. But while I am here daily and trying in my little way to help I never thought making a thread about listing the worst or most dangerous members a priority in helping.
So you are in the business of deciding what helps, what doesn't AND interestingly enough you deem someone else's efforts unworthy of praise while yours is a carefully thought out multi pronged approach of "posts you deem more worthy" while ignoring the places and people you "like the least". How noble.

I know you guys are. Thank god! But you do know what I mean right?
You are really coming on like you have one handle and you are emotionally damaged by people who have more than one? Nigga please. Pi- I like you, but if I sucked a cock for every handle you had I would make Freddy Mercury look heterosexual.