Who is the most worthless and or dangerous member here?

Well I can personally attest I'm real. See just pinched myself... And it hurt. Don't know bout real good guy tho:oops:
TEK is real. Or at least looks real. Can't really tell with that big ass phony dollar store beard he had ono_O or the girl he had on his arm....or the truck he was driving...your right he's not real:D
Trukker's just mad because he secretly wants to bite my style but won't admit it. Late at night when the wifey's in bed he pulls out the Wrangler jacket and ostrich boots :cool:
IMG_0001.jpg

There are a lot of solid guys here that don't post often, but they are top notch.

Trukker's just mad because he secretly wants to bite my style but won't admit it. Late at night when the wifey's in bed he pulls out the Wrangler jacket and ostrich boots :cool:
IMG_0001.jpg

There are a lot of solid guys here that don't post often, but they are top notch.

Nice older pic . Relatives TEK ?

Trukkers got cowboy envy ? o_O lol

@gr8whitetrukker suck my ass you old piece of shit and get back on the road, then go catch another disease. I nominate you for most dangerous member, based on the amount of STDs that you carry in your big bald headed dumb ass fat body.

The rest of you suck my ass.

@Docd187123 That was my experience and how I went about my first cycles recovery. Therefore, I then-after mentioned to him that 1 week would be the most recommended option. Plus every body is different and my bloods proved to me i fully recovered from my protocol (admittedly I had not known the information you just previously mentioned at the time)

IMG_0001.jpg

guy on the far right is a North Carolina legend...but that's how I dress everyday. No cowboy hat/spurs, no rodeo belt buckle. I aint no Richard Petty more like Junior Johnson... :cool:
He ain't lying. He dresses just like the guy on the right. Do what you gotta do homie. I just like messin with you guys. If I didn't fuckin care I wouldn't say shit

Also based on my posts to likes ratio (i know its not facebook and i dont fucking care much) of 2:1 ...plenty of my posts have been somewhat helpful or at least entertaining. Eat some denny's or truck stop food... You turn into a bitch when your hungry. Grab a snickers old fart

Edit: @gr8whitetrukker I hope you reply to my post on your phone whilst in your smelly ass truck and collide into a fucking highway barrier.

Maybe we all just need a little team building exercise? You know get the whole group together for a lil weekend retreat..maybe an obstacle course, trust fall or two.

or...maybe....MAYBE....
we could all get together for a lil reunion and celebrate with a nice trollin in the underground?!?! What say you guys? There has to be some trash in there and the latest recipient of my aggression has rolled over recently, leaving me unfulfilled.

Where's @ebkallday that dude is always in the car :cool:
Then we can circle up Mafaon Lord of the Flies style.
Lemme grab my frattire.

Maybe we all just need a little team building exercise? You know get the whole group together for a lil weekend retreat..maybe an obstacle course, trust fall or two.

or...maybe....MAYBE....
we could all get together for a lil reunion and celebrate with a nice trollin in the underground?!?! What say you guys? There has to be some trash in there and the latest recipient of my aggression has rolled over recently, leaving me unfulfilled.

Lemme grab my frattire.
I'll gab my duece! Let's roll.

I know this will sound crazy but. A lot of Members are gone because I believe a lot of the were just multiple handles I have fallen for this so many time you become friendly with each other become online friends and then bam they disappear like they never existed. Its a sad game because you bring you wall down. Then your left with the feeling of being used over and over again. A person can only handle having extra handle for so long. The longest I've seen was 2 yrs.
The rest of us found a form called farmers.com and never came back.
All joking aside...yeah your right. There are some regurgitated members here. Spend any time here and you'll see it or suspect it. Some times its just life. Some times its some thing they've done. Remember oregonstrong? Everyone thought he was swell. Turned out he burned a src and dropped his handle. I'm sure he's here again. Just relabeled...

Alot of guys never ever post pics of anything. Ever wonder why? This is the internet. They can be anything they want. And play you like a fiddle. But there are others I have no doubt...

or...maybe....MAYBE....

Lemme grab my frattire.
I'll gab my duece! Let's roll.

Can we pillage the village of @Drugsgear.com now?

All joking aside...yeah your right. There are some regurgitated members here. Spend any time here and you'll see it or suspect it. Some times its just life. Some times its some thing they've done. Remember oregonstrong? Everyone thought he was swell. Turned out he burned a src and dropped his handle. I'm sure he's here again. Just relabeled...

Alot of guys never ever post pics of anything. Ever wonder why? This is the internet. They can be anything they want. And play you like a fiddle. But there are others I have no doubt...

Oregonstrong still leaves a bitter taste in my mouth. I hate seeing dudes I like go down like that. Funny thing his "what are you working out" thread is still going strong.

@gr8whitetrukker being that you are a well respected let alone well known here, i apologize yet respectfully disagree with your previous nomination however. I have much to learn and will for years to come.

were your ears burning? :)
How bout a new iron man avi...I know you're on a NPP blast lol
Lol! They were on fire obviously. Hey does anyone know where I can get some legit anavar lol! Give me a minute to peruse around. Spring is coming I have a feeling maybe some of the crew will be roaming around.

Well like it or not you fuckers are stuck with me ;)

ps @gr8whitetrukker I'll be posting another pic real soon, as soon as I hit the halfway point this blast.
All kidding aside I don't think I know enough to give alot of guidance to new guys yet. Still trying to learn for myself.