Who is the most worthless and or dangerous member here?

@gr8whitetrukker suck my ass you old piece of shit and get back on the road, then go catch another disease. I nominate you for most dangerous member, based on the amount of STDs that you carry in your big bald headed dumb ass fat body.

The rest of you suck my ass.

@Docd187123 That was my experience and how I went about my first cycles recovery. Therefore, I then-after mentioned to him that 1 week would be the most recommended option. Plus every body is different and my bloods proved to me i fully recovered from my protocol (admittedly I had not known the information you just previously mentioned at the time)
You are of zero worth here. Always have been. Your profanity laced illiterate drivel is easy to ignore- but don't get it twisted... You could die tonight and I doubt anyone would notice. Carry on with they gay ass tough guy shit.

Also based on my posts to likes ratio (i know its not facebook and i dont fucking care much) of 2:1 ...plenty of my posts have been somewhat helpful or at least entertaining. Eat some denny's or truck stop food... You turn into a bitch when your hungry. Grab a snickers old fart

Edit: @gr8whitetrukker I hope you reply to my post on your phone whilst in your smelly ass truck and collide into a fucking highway barrier.
Post to like ratio? Seriously? Jerk off to mine and then kill yourself.

Post to like ratio? Seriously? Jerk off to mine and then kill yourself.
Fool, I don't give a fat fuck about you or any of you fucks here caring for me. My life is straight. You're one to talk about contributions.. You provide entertainment which is the full extent of your existence here...besides an occasional tea bagging of one's dead mother etc etc trolling. Aside from that you are an inspiration to no one and your main contribution is running off sources to fit your agenda or, possibly admirable efforts to run off scammers as Mr save a noob to protect the poor n00bs from being scammed. I will surely nominate you for some type of meso nobel peace prize if such thing is ever to exist. As you were, warehouse manager. (so badass)

Especially hilarious given the amount of times you have hit like on my various posts. Yes you win on likes big man, as pertaining to meso aside from your sorry bullshit hard ass demeaning posts and time in here, is all you have. Truly I say unto thee, eat my 3x size of your (fully diminished) nutsack* and eat shit.

Especially hilarious given the amount of times you have hit like on my various posts. Yes you win on likes big man, as pertaining to meso aside from your sorry bullshit hard ass demeaning posts and time in here, is all you have. Truly I say unto thee, eat my 3x size of your (fully diminished) nutsack* and eat shit.
You have no pics. You have no training experience. No sources. I am bigger than you, stronger than you and smarter than you. My nut sack is smaller because I have more experience running gear. My net last year is three years minimum for you. Working hard labor for minimum wage is noble if you had humility- but you don't, so it's just sad. The nobody you are here simply reflects your real life. It is obvious. Post up a picture with your name before you call people fat and post something of value just once- but I fear you have nothing to offer. Your baseless accusations aren't even entertaining, so you don't even offer that. I wouldn't teabag your dead mother for fear of my semen dribbling into her cavernous cunt and finding another damaged egg to incubate a loser half as pointless as you. Sorry.

Fortunately NOOBS account for the overwhelming majority of fatuous comments and Mean Meso Mates ensure clowns rendering such unsubstantiated "opinions" either change their ways and/or commentary or they just don't last to long. :)

You have no pics. You have no training experience. No sources. I am bigger than you, stronger than you and smarter than you. My nut sack is smaller because I have more experience running gear. My net last year is three years minimum for you. Working hard labor for minimum wage is noble if you had humility- but you don't, so it's just sad. The nobody you are here simply reflects your real life. It is obvious. Post up a picture with your name before you call people fat and post something of value just once- but I fear you have nothing to offer. Your baseless accusations aren't even entertaining, so you don't even offer that. I wouldn't teabag your dead mother for fear of my semen dribbling into her cavernous cunt and finding another damaged egg to incubate a loser half as pointless as you. Sorry.
Hey worthless fuck, i have posted up pics at least two times, minimum wage.... Lmao nice try tough guy. My name,,,,, only if you agree to blow me as hard as you do Millard. And to your latter statements, it just proves you are, the sick sadistic dumb fuck cunt you are. Again what a hurtful post and attempt to devalue me as an anonymous forum poster. Congrats. Have a great 59 years of life fuck face because that's your maximum life expectancy. Your daughter is mine by the way, lil too chubby for my specific preferences however. Ive trained 7 years total at age 25,and my sources? I have years worth of (before you mention, paid) gear. Back to your cock stroking middle management lifestyle with you. Best of luck ass clown shit talker pro of meso. As you were, fuck tard.

@crossfitisgay, bringing in the man's daughter into this is weak.........that's not right. You can hate @brutus79 all you want, but my guess is many members on here are going to lose any respect they have for you unless you man-up and apologize. IMO, after you apologize for that one comment, keep bashing all you want.

And for the record, I have nothing against either of you guys. Just see that comment as out of line.

@crossfitisgay, bringing in the man's daughter into this is weak.........that's not right. You can hate @brutus79 all you want, but my guess is many members on here are going to lose any respect they have for you unless you man-up and apologize. IMO, after you apologize for that one comment, keep bashing all you want.

And for the record, I have nothing against either of you guys. Just see that comment as out of line.
Somebody respects him? I have never seen anything out of this petulant douchebag other than what you see here straight from his homophobic handle. Total loser. The fact he stays belies his complete lack of self worth.

Hey worthless fuck, i have posted up pics at least two times, minimum wage.... Lmao nice try tough guy. My name,,,,, only if you agree to blow me as hard as you do Millard. And to your latter statements, it just proves you are, the sick sadistic dumb fuck cunt you are. Again what a hurtful post and attempt to devalue me as an anonymous forum poster. Congrats. Have a great 59 years of life fuck face because that's your maximum life expectancy. Your daughter is mine by the way, lil too chubby for my specific preferences however. Ive trained 7 years total at age 25,and my sources? I have years worth of (before you mention, paid) gear. Back to your cock stroking middle management lifestyle with you. Best of luck ass clown shit talker pro of meso. As you were, fuck tard.
Good one. My daughter is four. I would make you my bitch little man.... but keep talking trash- I like seeing angry idiots.

I don't like him but I don't give a fuck about it as well, I just think it's such a lowlife behaviour trying to attack a person using family. Almost no one would do that in real life unless they want to be shooted or they are the one that want to shoot :) that's the reality, online everyone can say whatever the fuck they want... And I despise ppl that do things like that only because they are behind a monitor.

Insult ppl is ok, but you insult the ppl that are here, not the one that aren't here or a little girl etc. That's sick! It disgust me seriously. It happened already few other times I don't remember the user that did it, was something about saying Brutus was a pedo and his little girl was going to be raped by him or something similar I don't remember well. Anyway this fucking thing has to stop.

Brutus could be the worse piece of shit ever I don't know but you take it on him not on his family.

I would slap the shit or worse out of you crossfit for the example of bestiality that you display. I despise humanity thanks to ppl like you.

Rant is finished. Now book a cage and go fight in it. Like men. I'll buy the popcorn!

So you are in the business of deciding what helps, what doesn't AND interestingly enough you deem someone else's efforts unworthy of praise while yours is a carefully thought out multi pronged approach of "posts you deem more worthy" while ignoring the places and people you "like the least". How noble.
Idk about noble but I'm trying to make this place a bit better if I can. No I'm not as good as you about making posts about raping mothers or defecating on corpses but this is some times at least a humorous contribution to meso. It makes up for your brief training history. I know you relish being the asshole here but your "fraternity" mindset is on full display. It's constructive criticism^^^^(big boy). I'm trying to better myself. Seems your more bothered about my comments toward masters than he is. Relax man

Idk about noble but I'm trying to make this place a bit better if I can. No I'm not as good as you about making posts about raping mothers or defecating on corpses but this is some times at least a humorous contribution to meso. It makes up for your brief training history. I know you relish being the asshole here but your "fraternity" mindset is on full display. It's constructive criticism^^^^(big boy). I'm trying to better myself. Seems your more bothered about my comments toward masters than he is. Relax man
Reading comprehension as it pertains to self analysis has never been your strong suit, but I will try again and with less subtle overtones. What you do is not much different than what he does- you post. The fact that you post with the same regularity as mindless work with a barely discernable difference in post quality non withstanding is irritating enough, but when you think about your decades training and the fact that mindless is a competitor in his age and weight class and you are.... well, you, it means one of his posts has far more use than 100 of yours. I never profess to have more to offer than the next guy. Not once. For the length of time you have been training I would expect far more.
You, however, seem to forget your opening days before you built up this online persona... whining about low t, whining every fucking day about your late pack. Then all the magical feelings you had- and the bloods revealing you had shit test. Remember voodoo? When you were manwhores little champion? Yea- me too. He fucked you good. Staying out of the underground is a good call for a guy who can't tell everyone doesn't love him.
Yet- what you fail to see is that the underground needs the most help here. Perhaps you could start a thread about training for decades with a dog eared notebook and minimal progress, how to train on underdosed test or maybe how failure training doesn't really work even if you keep trying.... but beyond that we have reached the sum total of your experience. You run from thread to thread regurgitating answers to questions you asked a year ago..and we all do, but you just tried to come off like you had prior experience when you really didn't. Tsk tsk.
I'll repeat it again- you and mindless work are two people who wander around here butting into conversations and interjecting random thoughts, what you think is right and what you think is wrong like you did here- and all in between trying to assume the role of "nice guy", benevolent leader or altruistic savant of some type so that you can amass a following of doe headed individuals that eat up your plagiarism every post you make. We all regurgitate here... except I didn't try and pass myself off as mr. Experience. Oh- and I read books.
You are making the board better. I'm still trying to let that penetrate. Lo fucking l.

Reading comprehension as it pertains to self analysis has never been your strong suit, but I will try again and with less subtle overtones. What you do is not much different than what he does- you post. The fact that you post with the same regularity as mindless work with a barely discernable difference in post quality non withstanding is irritating enough, but when you think about your decades training and the fact that mindless is a competitor in his age and weight class and you are.... well, you, it means one of his posts has far more use than 100 of yours. I never profess to have more to offer than the next guy. Not once. For the length of time you have been training I would expect far more.
You, however, seem to forget your opening days before you built up this online persona... whining about low t, whining every fucking day about your late pack. Then all the magical feelings you had- and the bloods revealing you had shit test. Remember voodoo? When you were manwhores little champion? Yea- me too. He fucked you good. Staying out of the underground is a good call for a guy who can't tell everyone doesn't love him.
Yet- what you fail to see is that the underground needs the most help here. Perhaps you could start a thread about training for decades with a dog eared notebook and minimal progress, how to train on underdosed test or maybe how failure training doesn't really work even if you keep trying.... but beyond that we have reached the sum total of your experience. You run from thread to thread regurgitating answers to questions you asked a year ago..and we all do, but you just tried to come off like you had prior experience when you really didn't. Tsk tsk.
I'll repeat it again- you and mindless work are two people who wander around here butting into conversations and interjecting random thoughts, what you think is right and what you think is wrong like you did here- and all in between trying to assume the role of "nice guy", benevolent leader or altruistic savant of some type so that you can amass a following of doe headed individuals that eat up your plagiarism every post you make. We all regurgitate here... except I didn't try and pass myself off as mr. Experience. Oh- and I read books.
You are making the board better. I'm still trying to let that penetrate. Lo fucking l.
Ya that voodoo thing still bothers me. I got sucked in to that pretty good. Looking back I was just trying to defend myself which invariably lead to defending the src. Not some thing I'm proud of. I learned from it. Kinda like a genesis of learning this online game.

But you are throwing shit now. Remember when your boy was slinging gear here. Everyone was hush hush bout it? Crippling pip and low blood scores and everyone still defended it. And low and behold I catch you in said thread backing your boy and his company. Waving the banner. I called you on that remember? Ends up like it always does with you...shit slinging. Why we gotta do this? I know you ain't proud of that. Live n learn right? That's what we're all trying to do?

Yes I have about 15 yrs of various training experiences behind me. 14 of which were natural. I didn't jump on the needle like I been missing out this whole time. I did it as a natural means of low T. Came here learned the game and contributed where I could. Much like masters my contributions have been in the beginning training based as that was all I had to offer. As I go thru this cycle game and accumulate cycling experience I tell what I know and what I have done that's differed from the norm. Only first hand experience. It has never been anything more. Your really just shit slinging again. Yes I'm still learning. But the mountain of failures that lay behind me is what accumulates experience. Experiences I think are pertinent sharing. This is what this place is for, right? Or are you still trying to joust for the highly intellectual role here? Let's get real here brutus. I aint trying to win some Internet argument with you here but I think we could both do better than this

I'm enjoying this, I'm saying it without sarcasm or any intent of stir a flame. I'm learning English and at the same time I think this debate is getting interesting, an almost polite way of expressing different opinion and share different view. I'll go back to my corner and keep reading.

Take care guys :)

Ya that voodoo thing still bothers me. I got sucked in to that pretty good. Looking back I was just trying to defend myself which invariably lead to defending the src. Not some thing I'm proud of. I learned from it. Kinda like a genesis of learning this online game.

But you are throwing shit now. Remember when your boy was slinging gear here. Everyone was hush hush bout it? Crippling pip and low blood scores and everyone still defended it. And low and behold I catch you in said thread backing your boy and his company. Waving the banner. I called you on that remember? Ends up like it always does with you...shit slinging. Why we gotta do this? I know you ain't proud of that. Live n learn right? That's what we're all trying to do?

Yes I have about 15 yrs of various training experiences behind me. 14 of which were natural. I didn't jump on the needle like I been missing out this whole time. I did it as a natural means of low T. Came here learned the game and contributed where I could. Much like masters my contributions have been in the beginning training based as that was all I had to offer. As I go thru this cycle game and accumulate cycling experience I tell what I know and what I have done that's differed from the norm. Only first hand experience. It has never been anything more. Your really just shit slinging again. Yes I'm still learning. But the mountain of failures that lay behind me is what accumulates experience. Experiences I think are pertinent sharing. This is what this place is for, right? Or are you still trying to joust for the highly intellectual role here? Let's get real here brutus. I aint trying to win some Internet argument with you here but I think we could both do better than this
I didn't try to pass myself off as experienced, hotshot. Never have. I read a lot about what I do and try and have intellectual debate... am I posing as Intellectual? Plenty of smart guys have been through here but are avoiding it now lest they catch stupid- I don't think it's contagious but it makes for a less enjoyable time these days. I am incredibly bored. Same shit, different day with far more going on offline. I don't try and pretty up my in tensions or how I spend my time here and I probably never will.

So you are in the business of deciding what helps, what doesn't AND interestingly enough you deem someone else's efforts unworthy of praise while yours is a carefully thought out multi pronged approach of "posts you deem more worthy" while ignoring the places and people you "like the least". How noble.

You are really coming on like you have one handle and you are emotionally damaged by people who have more than one? Nigga please. Pi- I like you, but if I sucked a cock for every handle you had I would make Freddy Mercury look heterosexual.

You are of zero worth here. Always have been. Your profanity laced illiterate drivel is easy to ignore- but don't get it twisted... You could die tonight and I doubt anyone would notice. Carry on with they gay ass tough guy shit.

oh oh! Do me next!!

Good one. My daughter is four. I would make you my bitch little man.... but keep talking trash- I like seeing angry idiots.
I apologize only for mentioning your daughter. Other than that you are still surly as important as an infected ass hair. Big guys feel hollow 45s that same as 210 lb guys so let's all drop the tough guy shit