Who is the most worthless and or dangerous member here?

What's up fellas? Been gone a few days tending to life. Got some BIG news to share soon.Anyway I would have to say members such as Gyno1980 oops I mean Ryno1980 do the most harm. Just go into 24k thread and you can't miss him. He's the one who has posted a dozen times a day about how 24k is good cause his pack landed a while back. Been doing it for a few weeks now. If you go in that thread and fart he will be there to comment.

In all honesty we all have done harm to this place or at lest most of us. I know I have. I had bloods that came back 8x so members went out and bought from that douche bag UGL and their bloods were shit. That's a shity feeling brothers. Since then I have not purchased one thing from this place and never will. Also if I ever post bloods on this board again I will not be attaching a labs name to it unless it's complete shit. It was a different time back then though. Members can say it wasn't a source board but I came in around the time of Astro and Mike strong. Actually put Astro out of bussiness and chased him around the Internet. Lol. Still though something I thought was harmless such as posting my good bloods got a lot of members burnt.

Truthfully I believe that if we shared the names of the members that are really doing the most harm we might as well just pack it up cause it's the vets that are doing it.

This is probably the part where I get torched. Guess what motgerfukas? I'll troll this bitch with ultra-sound pics. Yep couldn't hold it in. Odies gonna be a Dad. Also to put icing on the cake this time next week I'll be in Cabo on my honey moon. So please torch away and see if it ruins my day ;)

Congrats man. Being a dad is the best shit in the world. True life superhero shit.

Congrats man. Being a dad is the best shit in the world. True life superhero shit.
6b9df2ce72fa71d355ea3ab092077bce.jpg
49757aa9b36f6084115a6c307dadc875.jpg

May make the second one my avi. Lol

@brutus79 is one of the best human beings on this board...(shocking I know) He helps sincerely when he knows a guy needs a hand, whether they realize it or not. The way he reached out to me after I threw away roughly 3 years sobriety, gave me contact info, said you dont have to say shit...if you should ever be so inclined to feel the need to reach out. The way he talks about his daughter, he's a good man. People don't understand that to get respect, you must carry yourself respectably.

@OdieM much love and blessings to your growing family. I know what you are thinking, and save your breath brother....I would be honored to be your unborn son's Dogfather.

@Cmxer32 you left us.. Im still mad at you :(

We are an anarchical commune, only the strong survive at meso. The weak and foolish will remove themselves in due time. OGH hit the nail on the head.

Welcome to the Internet, where every douchebag with a computer is an expert and can kick your ass. Gotta keep a sense of humor or you'll blow a head gasket.

Code:
https://thinksteroids.com/community/threads/new-members-showing-no-respect-to-members.134360657/#post-1160931

Last edited:
@brutus79 is one of the best human beings on this board...(shocking I know) He helps sincerely when he knows a guy needs a hand, whether they realize it or not. The way he reached out to me after I threw away roughly 3 years sobriety, gave me contact info, said you dont have to say shit...if you should ever be so inclined to feel the need to reach out. The way he talks about his daughter, he's a good man. People don't understand that to get respect, you must carry yourself respectably.

@OdieM much love and blessings to your growing family. I know what you are thinking, and save your breathe brother....I would be honored to be your unborn son's Dogfather.

@Cmxer32 you left us.. Im still mad at you :(

Code:
https://thinksteroids.com/community/threads/new-members-showing-no-respect-to-members.134360657/#post-1160931

I will share some stories about Brutus, hopefully he won't mind.

Brutus and I started talking on another board when I found out we shared the same city in our past, just at different times. We quickly became e-friends and exhanged numbers and talked quite a bit. Brutus had a trip planned back to our area and we agreed to meet up for a lifting session. He drove an hour to come to my gym and lift with me.

After that, he flew up 2 more times and those times we made the 2.5hr trek to lift with my coach in his gym. He didn't have to but he offered gas money, to pay for food. Etc. just goes to show how much of an up front man he is.

Most recently I told Brutus about what's going on in my personal life that's been stressing me the fuck out lately. The guy offered many things to help, some of them I honestly couldn't believe he would actually offer...and he was dead serious. For a man I've only met 3 or 4 times and texted with mostly, it says a lot about his character.

I will share some stories about Brutus, hopefully he won't mind.

Brutus and I started talking on another board when I found out we shared the same city in our past, just at different times. We quickly became e-friends and exhanged numbers and talked quite a bit. Brutus had a trip planned back to our area and we agreed to meet up for a lifting session. He drove an hour to come to my gym and lift with me.

After that, he flew up 2 more times and those times we made the 2.5hr trek to lift with my coach in his gym. He didn't have to but he offered gas money, to pay for food. Etc. just goes to show how much of an up front man he is.

Most recently I told Brutus about what's going on in my personal life that's been stressing me the fuck out lately. The guy offered many things to help, some of them I honestly couldn't believe he would actually offer...and he was dead serious. For a man I've only met 3 or 4 times and texted with mostly, it says a lot about his character.

Character is all a man truly has in life. Brutus is a good ass dude, no doubt about that and his character speaks volumes to that. He just keeps it real, so does TEK and a few other guys here including yourself. I've gotten to know alot of people's stories in my short times here and those are the people I respect.

On a side note, you and Brutus need to have your Meso bromance written up in true eharmony fashion to inspire others. I once had mghoward, but like the wind he is gone.

Not meaning to switch the thread up too much, but I only have certain times I can chime in.
The member I believe had the most negative impact was a scammer under the name Gearline. The scam was about 18 months ago. He was either sending quality gear to vets who would then vouch for him or had built up user names to WKM status before starting the scam. He was ripping people left and right. It took about 3 months for members to accept the WKM's were frauds or those WKM members had been duped themselves. CBS, maybe Brutus and one or two others had a big role in running Gearline and others involved off.

Not meaning to switch the thread up too much, but I only have certain times I can chime in.
The member I believe had the most negative impact was a scammer under the name Gearline. The scam was about 18 months ago. He was either sending quality gear to vets who would then vouch for him or had built up user names to WKM status before starting the scam. He was ripping people left and right. It took about 3 months for members to accept the WKM's were frauds or those WKM members had been duped themselves. CBS, maybe Brutus and one or two others had a big role in running Gearline and others involved off.

Right before I left gearline was blowing up. Who are these members that were frauds and vouching for him. Not trying to call anyone out just curious.

if we are talking throwback shitbags...contagion

Currently I'm on day 1 of my drugsgear campaign, and this motherfucker Pupuplater has me twitchin. Apparently all he does is sit in that thread and swaddle Drugsgear's nuts. I had a wet dream from which an idea was born, crush up a lightbulb and lace this dude's dbol...however, I awoke :(

@Ozzy619, I can't recall who was vouching for him, just remember about 2 or 3 did. It's buried in a thread somewhere.

Not wanting to come across as a dick to him, but it is what it is...... didn't manwhore brew some nasty bathtub garbage that gave someone an infection so bad they had to be put in the hospital? Was it @weighted chinup who had the infection? There was a thread that was several pages long documenting everything. It happened about a year ago. If were talking dangerous, putting a guy in the hospital with some nasty gear is pretty dangerous. If I am wrong and it wasn't manwhore than I offer my apology upfront and will take my thrashing for my error.

lol what's funny about that statement is that she's got the better genetics. I've shared some of her pics with bros on here from when she competed a few years ago. She's more accomplished then me in this lifestyle. She actually didn't lift for over a year and got back into it a few months ago and it's insane how quickly she transformed. May post some Cabo pics once I'm back. Anyway, boy or girl they will be blessed and loved. We're very excited and scared shitless. Lol

Congratulations. From what ive known of you,you are a good guy, im sure you will be an adequate father. Have fun livin that life bud

if we are talking throwback shitbags...contagion

Currently I'm on day 1 of my drugsgear campaign, and this motherfucker Pupuplater has me twitchin. Apparently all he does is sit in that thread and swaddle Drugsgear's nuts. I had a wet dream from which an idea was born, crush up a lightbulb and lace this dude's dbol...however, I awoke :(

And no invite for me??? Once I get that issue handled I'll be right over to that cocksuckers thread. I'm glad you got the pleasure to meet pupuplater. Drugsgear is going to be another fun one so I encourage all to attend.

Well damn.. I see this thread really held it name. I feel I have not been here long enough to openly discuss my " assumed " opinion on any member in particular. I definitely feel I have the knowledge helping, and most of my posts are informative or actual posts, not just some bullshit. Fuck, idk what I'm saying.

@OdieM congratulations brother. It has to be an amazing and fucked up feeling all at the same time. I wish you well.

I'll sit back and grab my pop corn and listen to this shit storm build.

Thanks everyone

Lots of others would as well who aren't around nearly as much anymore like Bickel, Voltrader and JB.

Bickle is still here and post daily but you can only find him in 24k thread or any bloodwork thread that's associated with that UGL.

Good you guys are rarin to take back Meso from the shitstains, but even shitstains are entertainment ;)

Sponsors