Who is the most worthless and or dangerous member here?

I will admit I spend too much time here. In part due to my lifestyle/job. It keeps me in in the groove. Meso is also a huge part of my social life because a man doesn't work 70hrs a week and have a ton of friends ya know? Is what it is...I been meaning to take a break. A long break from meso. It is a place I feel I spend too much time. But I am going to say this @Masters Power what type of member are you to stand bye and let all this happen? I hardly see you post and when you do its in the training section. All these problems you say is here but you do nothing to fix it. Am I way off base here?
He started this thread, didn't he? I'm assuming you were just playing devil's advocate, but the onus is hardly on a quality member to somehow change the post substance on an uncensored board.

My opinion? The biggest issue seems to be this fraternity type atmosphere. So many people come here because they don't have much time for friends, don't have friends in real life, hate their wife, hate their kids, whatever. They come here to make friends and suck every dick they can fit in their mouth trying to be down. Then when they start posting nonsense the people who think "eh, he is a good enough guy" outweigh the ones who would torch them. This is also exacerbated by new people who join, post something deemed stupid (source fishing, broscience, whatever) and the popular member says something disparaging.... then all the dick riders pile on to get points unnecessarily and alienate the new member to enraged troll status.

I have some friends here- the op is one of them. Almost every guy I consider a friend I met in real life, so am i a hypocrite and basically using meso as a dating service to make real life friends? The world will never know. What I can say is I don't give a flying fuck about much and I will torch ANYONE I even remotely suspect of bullshit. My time spent here is not for friends and not to be a cool guy- the fact I have said horrible shit to virtually every member here now or before can attest to that. It just gets exhausting and this shit ain't real life. Even if it was I cannot think of one single thing less important to me than if someone likes me or if I hurt their feeling by something I said- I speak my truth and always will.

He started this thread, didn't he? I'm assuming you were just playing devil's advocate, but the onus is hardly on a quality member to somehow change the post substance on an uncensored board.
Being absent where help is needed here isn't helping right? I have areas I prefer to spend my time on here. Alot of very good things happening. On the flip side there are some places I like the least. For starters the underground. Is and always has been the worst place on meso. Some time back I thought hey why don't I try change it? Participate in some thing I don't like to make it better. I'd also like to make a habit of making more post I deem quality. You know helping or giving back. Engaging trolls less would be nice. No attention no trolls. Some times its out of boredom I admit. But while I am here daily and trying in my little way to help I never thought making a thread about listing the worst or most dangerous members a priority in helping.

I don't think the forums are less informative than before. There are more members, though, and a lot of troll feeding troll action especially in the underground. I save my trolling for the political forum where pretty much everyone else is a troll, too.

There was also a lot of useful information on gear testing and finding a source that isn't being discussed much since Millard began AB. So the total volume of interesting informative posts is down a little, but for good reason. A lot of the stuff we used to discuss was resolved to a large degree by AB.

As little time as I have for surfing lately, I still come here and lurk quite a lot. And I still learn something useful almost every day.

My opinion? The biggest issue seems to be this fraternity type atmosphere. So many people come here because they don't have much time for friends, don't have friends in real life, hate their wife, hate their kids, whatever. They come here to make friends and suck every dick they can fit in their mouth trying to be down. Then when they start posting nonsense the people who think "eh, he is a good enough guy" outweigh the ones who would torch them. This is also exacerbated by new people who join, post something deemed stupid (source fishing, broscience, whatever) and the popular member says something disparaging.... then all the dick riders pile on to get points unnecessarily and alienate the new member to enraged troll status.

I have some friends here- the op is one of them. Almost every guy I consider a friend I met in real life, so am i a hypocrite and basically using meso as a dating service to make real life friends? The world will never know. What I can say is I don't give a flying fuck about much and I will torch ANYONE I even remotely suspect of bullshit. My time spent here is not for friends and not to be a cool guy- the fact I have said horrible shit to virtually every member here now or before can attest to that. It just gets exhausting and this shit ain't real life. Even if it was I cannot think of one single thing less important to me than if someone likes me or if I hurt their feeling by something I said- I speak my truth and always will.
I love your candidness, don't cosign anyone's bullshit. I don't think this should be considering trolling, guys that don't speak up only allow the problem to perpetuate. As far as the "fraternity" type atmosphere what are you gonna do you know? Any large group of males especially dominant males are always going to align themselves this way, it's just nature. Dont see that changing anytime soon, but good points regardless.

When you have members giving advice like this with wkm attached to their name it's taken seriously by new guys. I love this place but I'm growing tired of arguing with stupid people.
Or were you too sleepy or ignorant to realize I was mentioning the proper time after last shot of the PROPIONATE ester to clear before beginning pct? I mentioned my experience which worked well and i recovered fully, The latter being members advice from that time to wait up to or about a week. Also, Fuck you mass durk.

I would like to nominate @crossfitisgay as my first choice for most worthless member. Never liked him. Every post in every damn thread is meant to provoke, derail or spread bs. There we have a name in concrete. Everyone happy?

Or were you too sleepy or ignorant to realize I was mentioning the proper time after last shot of the PROPIONATE ester to clear before beginning pct? I mentioned my experience which worked well and i recovered fully, The latter being members advice from that time to wait up to or about a week. Also, Fuck you mass durk.

3 1/2 days isn't long enough for test levels to drop enough.

I love your candidness, don't cosign anyone's bullshit. I don't think this should be considering trolling, guys that don't speak up only allow the problem to perpetuate. As far as the "fraternity" type atmosphere what are you gonna do you know? Any large group of males especially dominant males are always going to align themselves this way, it's just nature. Dont see that changing anytime soon, but good points regardless.

I've worked outside construction my entire life and the fraternity atmosphere is anywhere I go. The worst I've seen is in the outside electrical trade. I've seen guys quit and walk off the job because they couldn't take the hazing. It is usually the dominant guys that can sense a weakness and go for blood.

I know this will sound crazy but. A lot of Members are gone because I believe a lot of the were just multiple handles I have fallen for this so many time you become friendly with each other become online friends and then bam they disappear like they never existed. Its a sad game because you bring you wall down. Then your left with the feeling of being used over and over again. A person can only handle having extra handle for so long. The longest I've seen was 2 yrs.
The rest of us found a form called farmers.com and never came back.

I know this will sound crazy but. A lot of Members are gone because I believe a lot of the were just multiple handles I have fallen for this so many time you become friendly with each other become online friends and then bam they disappear like they never existed. Its a sad game because you bring you wall down. Then your left with the feeling of being used over and over again. A person can only handle having extra handle for so long. The longest I've seen was 2 yrs.
The rest of us found a form called farmers.com and never came back.

PI --I feel the guys like Trukker , TEK ,Odie,Skull,Myth and myself and you and some others are all real and real good guys too . We are no phoneys ! Cant speak for everyone/noobs though .

Im like o_O here....

PI --I feel the guys like Trukker , TEK ,Odie,Skull,Myth and myself and you and some others are all real and real good guys too . We are no phoneys ! Cant speak for everyone/noobs though .

Im like o_O here....

And thats the guys that post in training , post in foodie threads and post alot of pics all around. And try to answer questions politely .They share their lives with the group/forum . They are the Dependables.

Im like o_O here....
Well I can personally attest I'm real. See just pinched myself... And it hurt. Don't know bout real good guy tho:oops:
TEK is real. Or at least looks real. Can't really tell with that big ass phony dollar store beard he had ono_O or the girl he had on his arm....or the truck he was driving...your right he's not real:D

Im like o_O here....

I know you guys are. Thank god! But you do know what I mean right?

I know you guys are. Thank god! But you do know what I mean right?

Oh yeah . Thats why I retreat to my thread and try and defend it . Its been hit a few times from some really good trolls . But with some help within it goes back to normal ;)
Thats the secret here , find a few good threads and just hang-out there . Or start your own and recluse within it . :cool:

Sponsors

Latest posts