Who is the most worthless and or dangerous member here?

This is from "The Addiction That is Meso" thread by @Blacken that I bumped last week. Everyone in there was/is very active posters here, there was without a doubt a stronger sense of community at that time. Guys were clocking serious time here ^^^ all in an effort to try to make this place better, and imo it was then. Things change I understand and people get busy with life, but when some one post wonder shows up and posts some dangerous shipping dates and then backtalks every member trying to steer him in the right direction I agree it is infuriating at times. I'm not saying anyone has more/less right to be here, I do feel how a member could be completely frustrated by lack of respect my some new members when they are putting this much ^^^ time and effort into our community.

Completely agree TEK. My knowledge of AAS was fairly limited when I joiIned but I read for several weeks before ever posting. I had 30 years of training under my belt at that time and started posting about that which I did have some knowledge on.

Fairly quickly I was able to figure out there were 15 to 20 guys who posted regularly and had a vast amount of knowledge on certain things that I didn't. Without exception when I pm'd any of them they were willing to share information and help any way they could.

A lot of those guys are either gone entirely or post infrequently now. Still plenty of knowledgeable guys around but it is harder for newer members to sort through all of the nonsense and figure out who they are.

Another list!

I wonder if I'll make the list this time? I think Im more dangerous than worthless.

let me get the one hole with dangerous in parenthesis.

More of a conversation than a list at this point. I figured maybe this thread could serve as a sort of bookmark in between the 17 Pharmacom threads.

I hear you though Masters , alot of us guys wish we could lock out noobs in certain sections until a certain post count or Likes is met . Or time here .
Then they could swim in the deep end ;)

For what it's worth @Thenewera is partially right about my posts lately, although I think he was joking.And your original post @Masters Power is spot on about the size of seasoned quality contributors is indeed shrinking. I get lazy at times with the current environment, I just start to make less and less quality posts out of boredom bc many times people just dont listen. I won't invest a lot of time and energy into someone before they show the willingness to want to take criticism and advice. Im young, and dont have near the experience as many members here. However, if I post a reply to a question thread I make a very conscious point of only replying with my past personal experience. No sense in regurgitating something I read, or have nothing to substantiate. I try to point members in the direction of other threads as well either here or offsite, so they can read for themselves others' experiences that corroborate my intended point.

but when people just continue to post first without researching, or not take advice and criticism I kind of just start to have a lil fun. Ive said this from time to time, I will make a better effort moving forward to contribute quality posts again...stop being so lazy :(
Maybe this thread could be a good opportunity for everyone to look inwards and do the same, try to make a little better effort for the greater good.
Definitely messing around!
We could all do a little more to put in a more informational post. But then again, when we're answering to the same bullshit daily. It gets annoying. But I can say for most common posters around here. We all share some knowledge and do it well.

I think that this board breeds a troll mentality. you see it in every where on the forums. It usually starts on new members first post then they troll the trolls and then there becomes another troll on the site.

Long term members complaining that the same questions are asked repeatedly and complain about it miss the point of a forum. There would be no need to join the forums since we are dealing with nothing new here that's why the same repeated questions. Everything is just a Google way

For what it's worth @Thenewera is partially right about my posts lately, although I think he was joking.And your original post @Masters Power is spot on about the size of seasoned quality contributors is indeed shrinking. I get lazy at times with the current environment, I just start to make less and less quality posts out of boredom bc many times people just dont listen. I won't invest a lot of time and energy into someone before they show the willingness to want to take criticism and advice. Im young, and dont have near the experience as many members here. However, if I post a reply to a question thread I make a very conscious point of only replying with my past personal experience. No sense in regurgitating something I read, or have nothing to substantiate. I try to point members in the direction of other threads as well either here or offsite, so they can read for themselves others' experiences that corroborate my intended point.

but when people just continue to post first without researching, or not take advice and criticism I kind of just start to have a lil fun. Ive said this from time to time, I will make a better effort moving forward to contribute quality posts again...stop being so lazy :(
Maybe this thread could be a good opportunity for everyone to look inwards and do the same, try to make a little better effort for the greater good.

I couldn't have said it better myself. Lately I haven't posted anything useful, for the same reasons you stated. There's nothing wrong in having some fun. And yes, when I see willingness I am all for helping. I just don't like to spoon feed. And besides, meso has become full of garbage lately so glad to see the house is getting clean once again. Maybe then we can start posting more useful responses.

I think that this board breeds a troll mentality. you see it in every where on the forums. It usually starts on new members first post then they troll the trolls and then there becomes another troll on the site.

Long term members complaining that the same questions are asked repeatedly and complain about it miss the point of a forum. There would be no need to join the forums since we are dealing with nothing new here that's why the same repeated questions. Everything is just a Google way

It's pretty easy actually. Just google a question with meso of thinksteroids behind the question and whatever you want to know should pop up.

i waited 3 1/2 days after my last prop shot to pct, some will say wait a week after last prop shot if you want to be extra sure

When you have members giving advice like this with wkm attached to their name it's taken seriously by new guys. I love this place but I'm growing tired of arguing with stupid people.

Theres still a need to join. Theres many discussions to be had, things change everyday. But there are some questions that dont need to be asked again and again. Some new members are just either A) too lazy to research or B) want someone well known to tell them exactly what to do so they get a "warm and fuzzy".

This site is great for discussion. Not just about AAS, but about training, nutrition, sports, etc. Youll notice everyone who's been here awhile participates in all these.

You are probably right TEK. I thought maybe a spot where newer guys could see who not to trust could be helpful. Mafaon is my first thought.

Mafaon seems to be either a alt account of some previous member specifically the one who was banned.I believe for posting a pic of a member.I can't remember the name,I wanna say trooper but I could be off they seem to have the same type of Avi for what it's worth and demeanor or just part of the group that seems to be launching a fucking troll attack on our beloved site.
Either way with this site being unmoderated and unedited you really have to spend some time on here reading and learning and remembering who give's the most useful heart felt info and who may know what there talking about but is really just a blow hard fuck with hidden agenda and a big head.Even the best memeber's on here have there bad day'swith the exception of OGH.In the year's I've been here he seem's to be one of if not the most solid level headed Guy's here consistently giving good info and starting the best foodie thread/thread on here.

When it come's to worthless memeber's there's a lot but when it come's to Dangerous there's only one and that's me.

There is a large group of guys here with vast knowledge of the game who are more than willing to share that knowledge to those who contribute something to the community.

Unfortunately, this group has gotten much smaller since I joined over 18 months ago. I think a major reason for this are all of the ridiculous, uniformed and or dangerous posts you find in many threads here.

After finishing reading another of these threads it struck me that maybe the way to stop some of this nonsense or at a minimum give newer members an idea of who they shouldn't be paying attention to was to create this thread.

So let's hear who your picks are for the guy who posts too frequently while contributing little to nothing or posting information that shouldn't be posted for security reasons.

I know awhile back we had a few members that were despised by the majority. I can't point my finger at anyone specific now, however I still do come across WTF posts. I think it will always be the case. I had an issue with one specific member in the past, but got a consensus through PM with members whom I trust and respect before taking any action. That member is no longer here.

Like TEK said, I usually will respond to a dumb comment or a misinformed post directly. If it requires further action I try and handle it privately.

Even the best memeber's on here have there bad day'swith the exception of OGH.In the year's I've been here he seem's to be one of if not the most solid level headed Guy's here consistently giving good info and starting the best foodie thread/thread on here.
I've witnessed him curse like once a year....
and when he does I make sure to point out how fucking awesome it is :)

Somebody called for the most worthless member? Hahaha

Nah, i try not to speak on subjects i dont know about. I just like the camaraderie and having people to talk to that actually wanna talk about lifting, you guys are my buddies now, like it or not lol.

I will admit I spend too much time here. In part due to my lifestyle/job. It keeps me in in the groove. Meso is also a huge part of my social life because a man doesn't work 70hrs a week and have a ton of friends ya know? Is what it is...I been meaning to take a break. A long break from meso. It is a place I feel I spend too much time. But I am going to say this @Masters Power what type of member are you to stand bye and let all this happen? I hardly see you post and when you do its in the training section. All these problems you say is here but you do nothing to fix it. Am I way off base here?

IMO and coming from a newb if you don't read, read, and then read some more its pretty much your own fault. When I first decided to take this leap.of faith that's the main thing I pulled from this site, study, and learn everything you can before you just go jumping BC faith or whatever it might be called I ain't jumping w out a chute. I've read great info on here, some not so great info, and then some dumb ass shit. But I do thank all the well knowns, and respected members of this community for instructing to read and make an educated decision before just entering the dark side. You've got to figure out for yourself who the dipshits are if you spoon feed someone they won't respect the game

Sponsors

Latest posts