Who is the most worthless and or dangerous member here?

@OdieM
Dude, this is fucking crazy! You rival CBS with your investigative skills. Good work brother. Convicted or not, this guy is fucking disgusting and guilty of bad intentions. Can't believe it took this long to surface.
Hats off to whoever @Chris Hanson is for turning over the first stone.

@MindlessWork
Get the fuck outta here you sick fuck.

@OdieM
Dude, this is fucking crazy! You rival CBS with your investigative skills. Good work brother. Convicted or not, this guy is fucking disgusting and guilty of bad intentions. Can't believe it took this long to surface.
Hats off to whoever @Chris Hanson is for turning over the first stone.

@MindlessWork
Get the fuck outta here you sick fuck.
To be honest I had all the "stones". I just figured I would let other people see for themselves. I have known for awhile but I figured it was time to shed some light on him.

I am sort of scratching my head at why he has been here as well. I wasn't aware that he has never used gear or planned to. For him to have so many post under those circumstances is just weird.

Child molesters should be run through a wood chipper, ALIVE.

I'll fess up to this. A little while back I noticed Mindless had liked a couple of my post. Wanting to be nice and return the favor, I looked for one of his to like. I literally went through about 10 of his posts that added absolutely no value. I couldn't find one to like. I finally got tired of looking and just choose one someone else had liked so I gave it a like too. :(

Wow I'm just catching up and this shit is crazy. Any one have links on this. Send it to me pm. All I can say is wtf I'm speechless. I don't believe in the death penalty except one exception and that pedophiles I hope they all die by getting raped in prison.

This has been quite the thread. All around, but the ending has been the craziest. What the fuck just happened? I usually dont have time to do this much reading.

What's really funny is every member on this thread knows exactly who it is without saying that tea bags corpses. Usually they're the corpses of someone's mother.
Every forum needs a corpse tea bagger I always say.
Like homemade soup those corpse tea baggers... Just feels right.

I thought he was just a spam bot somebody programmed to post random shit on fitness boards with randomly generated sentences using words that were already said/used in the thread. Didn't think the MW account was actually operated by a sentient being.

Holy fuck.

Wow. Dangerous took on a whole different connotation than I had in mind when I started this thread.
Wow its all starting to make sense why those kids did what they did.

I found this just in the last 5 mins. Sick fucking bastard.
aa6da89a102d0ab095e39c0dd5b59669.jpg

b32f3740da10a1dc8b6d4b809150612e.jpg
265fa6abea9b536044ee7abaf593cfcb.jpg
Lol, mindless' likes probably created more wkms here than everyone else put together.

^^^Your right there . He Liked almost every post that came in the foodie thread and every post I posted . He must of checked my history everyday to make sure he didnt miss a post . Another weirdo....:confused:

Just stumbled across this thread... So anything new, exciting or worth mentioning [emoji15]

Thought this was funny. Brought up about Mindless / CTPump on another forum. Same thing he does here when you ask about him not using AAS.

Screenshot_2016-03-17-14-18-29-1.png

This is not directed at Mindless because I dont think there is enough evidence to say he's a Pedo, but the topic is here.

Actually someone already kinda said this but it needs saying again. People proven to have messed with childern should be handed down the death penalty, NO QUESTION. Our society is screwed up that it hands such minimal sentences for this when you compare those sentences to the damage done. That messes with someone for the rest of their lives. Then what, they let these guys out 5-10 years later and they probably do it again.

Put these fuckers down. Some might say they have mental problems. Well that sucks and too bad, if someones mental problems leads them to do that they need to be gone so they dont mess with who knows how many peoples lives.