Who is the most worthless and or dangerous member here?

Doc, we will when I'm there next.... If I'm going to get raped, I want it to be by you... At least you'll wine and dine me with some good middle eastern food before you fuck me.... And you will be all raged out on tren and halo...

Worst case scenario I can just put ch**se on my genitals, I know that's your kryptonite.

I almost died laughing at that last part lololol.

Mindless is what I call a passive troll . And he's got self-loathing issues , you can call him every name in the book , yet he reappears day after day .He doesnt go away . He just hibernates a week then starts Liking posts again then starts posting again ...:confused:

Like I said earlier he doesnt belong on AAS forums . He's not on TRT , he doesnt use and doesnt plan to . He needs to stay away . Dont feed the Troll . o_O

I'm not sure he will start posting here again OGH. He removed the picture from his avi and too many long time vets are in this thread. He will get his ass handed to him if he does and rightfully so.

The excuse he was giving advice to young lifters and he didn't know they were teenagers doesn't fly. Those pictures were clearly kids and he was doing more than giving advice. No place for that kind of shit. Too many of us have kids here and if you said that kind of shit to our kids there is a good shot one of would come and find you.

Given the investigative skills of @CensoredBoardsSuck @OdieM and apparently @Chris Hanson who likely already know his approximate location he would be wise to find another forum. Better yet get help because he obviously needs it but that isn't likely to happen.

Thanks to those who put in the work exposing this. Definitely don't need this kind of thing on Meso.

Goddammit, I can't @(whoever) because it doesn't copy the whole name I touch on. Then I edit and screw the post up even more. I sick at life

Well..... Having noticed this thread had picked up a lot of steam I decided to have a look, had to go back 10 pages to get the storey......WTF

On a lighter note. @OdieM congratulations buddy. A baby will change your life. I have got an 18 month old who is just starting to figure out words, and the wife is currently 21 weeks pregnant (girl this time, early gender scan at 15 weeks)

Good luck pal.

There are some fucked up individuals here. I feel like I've learned a lot, but at the same time I'm more nervous than before about cycling because of all the weirdos and misinformation out there.

Curiosity got the better of me, had to google CTpump. Wow..... He has been a meme e of assorts of boards. And been called out nearly every year since 2008.
And it's @Chris Hanson that blows the whistle.

Gotta agree. The chaps at BB.com are ruthless haha. Some funny memes have been created also. (Although in all seriousness this is really no laughing matter)

Just goes to show..... You can be anyone on the Internet and not everyone is as they first seem :/

My intention was to post something useful tonight but this thread got the better of me.

I don't need any solid evidence to tell me otherwise about mindless. It's all very black and white to me. No man should be talking to children on the internet bottom line. His excuse about not knowing he was on a teen thread is bullshit. We all knew something was off with him. OGH made the point valid he didn't belong here in the first place. I was nice because I felt bad for the guy. But not now. I have kids and have no patience for this type of behavior. I believe we have a unanimous decision that mindless is no longer welcome at Meso. Glad we run a tight ship here. Good job to the guys who put in this work. Much gratitude.

Doubt he will be back, under that username anyways. He went just a little to quietly for an innocent dude. Accusations like this would have most guys battling it out to clear their name if it weren't close to the mark. MW walked

Wow What.The.Fuck...

Mindless should be banned. The evidence is there.

Doubt he will be back, under that username anyways. He went just a little to quietly for an innocent dude. Accusations like this would have most guys battling it out to clear their name if it weren't close to the mark. MW walked

Obviously you fellas havent seen the way he operates. MW didnt do confrontation. If he was ever called out (which he was multiple times for being on an AAS board without plans of doing AAS) he would get quiet and wait for it to blow over. I think he's gone for good (besides maybe lurking) because this isnt blowing over.

View attachment 37465

There's tonnes of dirt on him. Surprised it took this long to get him figured out.

Agree with Doc that your article is bogus. Why would they use Ctpump and not his real name?lol.

I think Mindless will be back. Like Jay mentioned, he doesn't do well with this sort of thing and usually waits for it to blow over and comes back like nothing happened. He's been doing this sort of thing on theses boards since 2008 so I doubt he will leave easily. From what I can tell he has to be banned to finally leave a board. We shall see.

Also MW PMed me in the middle of all this to tell me that his computer was hacked and that he wasn't the one who said/ did all that on BB. Com. Kinda of weird considering he admitted here to saying that he said all that but was just trolling.

Gonna be hard to find out the real articles to the modified. Lots of Memes aswel

The fake ones will have a headline like "CTpump Arrested" and contain names like Sgt. John and Firefighter Dave and quotes like "I'm glad the cops bought my story"

I'll give it to the kids who created this they made it look real. They just should have gone to their older brothers or sisters and had them write the copy.

I don't believe our Meso investigators have found any evidence of a criminal record. Doesn't mean he isn't a creep who is into children which based upon the posts under his alias at BB.com he surely appears to be.

I dug deep. Even looked at police reports in his town. There was a person with his same name that was arrested for indecency with a minor but had a totally different profession so its irrelevant. Therefore I don't believe he ever acted on his desires. Still very weird that I found 3 different bussiness accounts with his same profile pic but they all had totally different names. This whole thing is weird and the more I dug the closer I pulled my 1911 within arms reach. Pisses me off that all this came about as I had just announced I'm having a kiddo.

This is some fucked up shit... MW is a Sick Bastard...

Great investigative work on this Odie, and congrats on the little one. It will change your life forever in the best way. My kids are grown, but you never stop worrying about them, this type of bullshit infuriates me...

I almost forgot, congrats @OdieM

I've been following this thread kind of speechless for days now, your good news got buried a bit in the drama here. Good luck with parenthood, brother.

Still blown away by this thread. Wow.

This thread had everything.... The good (congrats on the child!), the ugly, and then the crazy twist at end provided by Chris Hanson none the less. Now I need to watch To Catch a Predator...