Who is the most worthless and or dangerous member here?

Awww 5 baby reps on 225 with your daddy spotting you.. Lmfao, no wonder why you declined my request. This 250lb tatted "15yo" Just noticed your avi too, I must have upset you aye cross fit? You aren't going to get your daddy to beat me up are you? Lmfao.
Nah he's above fuck boys like you. I could take you with just my long dick beating you up with my arms tied behind my back, then after I wake you up from your unconscious state I'll let you suck me off no homo

I'm 6 foot 3 how tall are you lil man @NoScopeKen I have long ass arms so that's pretty solid for me at the time being especially givin that I have been working through rotator cuff injury and herniated disks for years just getting back to it, fuck boy

Nah he's above fuck boys like you. I could take you with just my long dick beating you up with my arms tied behind my back, then after I wake you up from your unconscious state I'll let you suck me off no homo
The only thing daddy should of done is take you to see a mental doctor.

I'm 6 foot 3 how tall are you lil man @NoScopeKen I have long ass arms so that's pretty solid for me at the time being especially givin that I have been working through rotator cuff injury and herniated disks for years just getting back to it, fuck boy
I don't know what your beef is with NoScopeKen but you are acting so childish towards him. Come on now, why don't you calm down and settle this like an adult.

No wonder why others seem to dislike you, because you are sounding like the common gym douchebag.

You keep calling me "little man" but I'm 3 times your size and probably have less body fat. Go search it up on here, I've posted pics somewhere. And I'm 6ft2 so the long arm excuse doesn't work on me, boy.

You keep calling me "little man" but I'm 3 times your size and probably have less body fat. Go search it up on here, I've posted pics somewhere. And I'm 6ft2 so the long arm excuse doesn't work on me, boy.
Many wow. Much impressed. I'll go kill myself now because youre bigger than me

Can we just move along. All this bullshit pack mentality was brought on by those with a petty agenda. Now everyone is wanting pay their respects and regrets. Would have never happened if those responsible would have did a little more checking before taking the first bite. Then the frenzy started.
I am in no way condoling MW's situation, but just concerned about the hastiness of the lynch mob. Once they're hung, sorry isn't gonna get it. He is a dork, boring as shit with his contributions, but no one, no one should ever be hung out to dry on unsubstantiated info.
It's good to know how many feel about chomo's. I feel the same, however labeling someone without reasoning is beyond irresponsible and is not what Meso is about. You have something that can be backed up, then let her rip. If not, don't start a riot, then say oops!
Oh and @MANWHORE, I don't know what your comments are, as I have you on ignore, but STFU! You are the most worthless person ever to disgrace Meso! I have enjoyed your silence.
Just a question? MW - Manwhore - MindlessWork?
Mindless, whoever you are. Take a break from this board. You coming back like you have is not helping yourself. Too much too soon.

Can we just move along. All this bullshit pack mentality was brought on by those with a petty agenda. Now everyone is wanting pay their respects and regrets. Would have never happened if those responsible would have did a little more checking before taking the first bite. Then the frenzy started.
I am in no way condoling MW's situation, but just concerned about the hastiness of the lynch mob. Once they're hung, sorry isn't gonna get it. He is a dork, boring as shit with his contributions, but no one, no one should ever be hung out to dry on unsubstantiated info.
It's good to know how many feel about chomo's. I feel the same, however labeling someone without reasoning is beyond irresponsible and is not what Meso is about. You have something that can be backed up, then let her rip. If not, don't start a riot, then say oops!
Oh and @MANWHORE, I don't know what your comments are, as I have you on ignore, but STFU! You are the most worthless person ever to disgrace Meso! I have enjoyed your silence.
Just a question? MW - Manwhore - MindlessWork?
Mindless, whoever you are. Take a break from this board. You coming back like you have is not helping yourself. Too much too soon.
Sounds like a great idea, I will take a break from here for a while then all this crap will be dead and gone. Last time I took a break it was for almost 3 years.

Sponsors

Latest posts