Who is the most worthless and or dangerous member here?

What blows my mind is that guys are saying there is no evidence. Yeah maybe no evidence that he has molested any kids, but there is a shit load of evidence that he's a fucking weirdo and a perv. His excuses were bullshit. The whole reason he's on meso in the first place is because he's already well known as a perv on the non steroid related fitness boards.

You misread who I was referring to. We have another member here who is valued, not that all/most members aren't or shouldn't be valued, that was also accused by someone of being a pedo.
Ya I gotcha. But who really gave that accusation any credibility, really?
Cmon doc let's go sqwauto_O

What blows my mind is that guys are saying there is no evidence. Yeah maybe no evidence that he has molested any kids, but there is a shit load of evidence that he's a fucking weirdo and a perv. His excuses were bullshit. The whole reason he's on meso in the first place is because he's already well known as a perv on the non steroid related fitness boards.

And most of this matters bc? You act like we don't have pervs and weirdos on here besides him....

90%+ of what was posted here was photoshopped and made up and you fell for it. What's that say about you?

And most of this matters bc? You act like we don't have pervs and weirdos on here besides him....

90%+ of what was posted here was photoshopped and made up and you fell for it. What's that say about you?
Who said I fell for anything? And what does that say about me? Lol. You're currently defending a potential child molester, what's that say about you? Lol.

you motherfuckers are spiraling way off topic again....let's not forget we are to discuss how Manwhore is the most worthless piece of shit member, AND dangerous, AND I have plenty of evidence.

Fuck it man I don't care. Who knows. Nobody but him. Do I kinda feel bad for mindless? Yeah I do, he's the nicest guy this board ever seen. But that is definitely a troubling reputation.

Who said I fell for anything? And what does that say about me? Lol. You're currently defending a potential child molester, what's that say about you? Lol.

That he has The guts to stand up for what's right instead of what's easy.
Right like judging ppl for what they do not for what they could have done.

Easy as just following the bash wagon :)

Ahahhaha yeah I laughed hard at the first sentence.
All of a sudden meso just became the nation of nice guys and white knight.

Not too long ago Italian muscle decided to call me a chomo because I talked bad about the source he repped for (karius) and made fun of his rental family. He then ran around to every board his worthless ass belongs to and said it. Luckily I know some people and was happy to give my personal information out to clear my name- but it still came up when I got into it with granabolic... they called me a cop too. That stuck for a while. Then fuckhead dbolman (chris hansen) decided to throw that one around again. My point? Anyone can pretty much say anything, and if they say it enough times it seems true.

Do I like mindless or think he has anything to offer? Nope.

Do I think he rides dicks and dumbs down the board with pointless conversation? Yup.

Is he inherently shady? Yup. Would I let him babysit my kid? Hell no.

Do I think he has been a proven child molester in this thread? Sure don't. I think crossfitisgay would buttfuck a dozen kids before mindless. I sometimes think mindless is a fucking seven year old when I read his posts.

I could surely not care less if he leaves forever- but anyone running around thinking this chomo shit couldn't be pinned on them with a few well placed photoshop memes is delusional. Start running sources off and find out how quick false shit gets spread.

you motherfuckers are spiraling way off topic again....let's not forget we are to discuss how Manwhore is the most worthless piece of shit member, AND dangerous, AND I have plenty of evidence.

This whole thread is pointless and petty. Back to subjects that matter, I was pleasantly surprised with how fast Drugsgear gave up and quit.