Who is the most worthless and or dangerous member here?

Elaborate
@crossfitisgay
When I quoted you into this thread is the most dangerous type of member, I was referring to your dumbass advice to noobs. You already know you are a troll. You are also a pathological liar. You gave an excuse answer to every comment that was meant for you something like how Something horrible happened to you and on and on ...OK. I don't care if you troll around here every day just keep your opinions to yourself before you hurt somebody. Then again no conscience no guilt right ?
I think people should be banned for possibly and knowingly (since you know you are a troll and still giving advice) hurting people. It's no different than an empty internet death threat we see everyday. So go in with your worthless rant. Just don't give an advice to anyone

@crossfitisgay
When I quoted you into this thread is the most dangerous type of member, I was referring to your dumbass advice to noobs. You already know you are a troll. You are also a pathological liar. You gave an excuse answer to every comment that was meant for you something like how Something horrible happened to you and on and on ...OK. I don't care if you troll around here every day just keep your opinions to yourself before you hurt somebody. Then again no conscience no guilt right ?
I think people should be banned for possibly and knowingly (since you know you are a troll and still giving advice) hurting people. It's no different than an empty internet death threat we see everyday. So go in with your worthless rant. Just don't give an advice to anyone
I never have intentionally given dangerous information with the exception of (what I thought to be an implied joke) about aspirating being for faggots. You tell me where else I've done such horrible things to potentially harm a newb that should be researching instead of taking advice from strangers on the Internet

Now I'm done here and fuck you @MassTurk my girl just said (after reading your bullshit) she has a good tip for you... to charge your iPhone by placing in microwave... It charges it like 10x faster you should try it. Eat shit it also provides great gains is my tip for you

Now I'm done here and fuck you @MassTurk my girl just said (after reading your bullshit) she has a good tip for you... to charge your iPhone by placing in microwave... It charges it like 10x faster you should try it. Eat shit it also provides great gains is my tip for you
Why not take the red pill? You seem to have gone off the deep end lately, and no wonder people are getting rather pissed off at you. Maybe lay off the tren for once?

Lol!!! Some funny shit the past few pages. I think we know who won the dubious title. for the love of Masters Powers let shut this thread down.

@Millard Baker this thread is worthless if enough vets agree can we delete it? its makes mesos already bad rep look true and even worse than usual...... anyone who agrees x2 or x3 etc...... regardless of whether i am most worthless or not , maybe i am idk idc

I think someone mentioned it earlier, but this thread is like festivus.
festivusairgrev-top-621x465.jpg