Who is the most worthless and or dangerous member here?

This thread brought about the true reality of meso which is extremely sad. It seems everythring has a double life. Even a meso site. Do the funds even go to anabolic lab testing?

No, the funds go to a midget Hindu swami named Deepak.

Once he receives the funds, he removes himself to a quiet place in the ashram, lights a couple of sandalwood joss sticks, burns sage, takes a couple of hits of Windowpane, casts salt, consults the I Ching, shuffles his Tarot deck, gazes into his crystal ball, assumes the Lotus position and, firmly grasping his faithful companion Mr. Peanut and breathing a miasma consisting of equal parts of weed, cat-shit, brown rice, and patchouli oil, begins to levitate and brings forth his analysis.

Now you know. Don't forget to donate before you leave.

I am sorry for my actions earlier, I was falling asleep typing. I have no idea what this thread is about. But maybe I just made the list after that lol. I apologoze.

I t is very pathetetic how people act to others in real life and on the internet.

these accusations came about alll these people Ruck I tooo to kudch xaxn;.
MillRD i HOP IS TRUTHWITH MORH NO3RJKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKFESDFFFFFFFF
Like this comment I fell asleep with my finger an KKKKKKKKKKKK. Then woke up. It was like 10 pages long when I woke up too lol.

So now people feel free to say and do anything because after they get called out for it they can just say:
"I was depressed"
or
"I was drinking"
or
"I was sleepy"
or
"I was just trolling a little bit"

Since when arent men accountable for their actions? And since when does everyone just forget shit so easily?

So now people feel free to say and do anything because after they get called out for it they can just say:
"I was depressed"
or
"I was drinking"
or
"I was sleepy"
or

Since when arent men accountable for their actions? And since when does everyone just forget shit so easily?

Is this a general statment ,or about me.

"I was depressed"
or
"I was drinking"
or
"I was sleepy"
or

Do not forget the "I didn't have my glasses on" that's a classic

You have done quite the amazing job of proving my point. Now later please seal the deal by making the "sorry for my actions earlier,I was fucked up" post. Instead of facing the questions like a man you went full retard coward and put this show on. Do me a favor and take 20 more of these "pills" and make the disability you are portraying permanent instead of temporary.
Wait for it...

I am sorry for my actions earlier, I was falling asleep typing. I have no idea what this thread is about. But maybe I just made the list after that lol. I apologoze.

I t is very pathetetic how people act to others in real life and on the internet.

Like this comment I fell asleep with my finger an KKKKKKKKKKKK. Then woke up. It was like 10 pages long when I woke up too lol.
Yep, couldn't see this coming.