Who is the most worthless and or dangerous member here?

A couple guys have started these in the last several months. I think they are entertaining. I didn't make the grade in these 2. I did make the shit list in one not long ago. I had to put the op on my shit list then, and I haven't seen him since.

:rolleyes:

I want some of whatever it is you got.
Looks like fucking too much Somatomax...I will never touch that fucking shit again. Starts out like a benzo-stressreducing tranquilizer. But if you dose a few too many times instead of just before bed --YOU ARE FUCKED!!! that fucking shit gave me the droppsies for like 36hours... Can't believe I got normal for work that Monday....

No, the funds go to a midget Hindu swami named Deepak.

Once he receives the funds, he removes himself to a quiet place in the ashram, lights a couple of sandalwood joss sticks, burns sage, takes a couple of hits of Windowpane, casts salt, consults the I Ching, shuffles his Tarot deck, gazes into his crystal ball, assumes the Lotus position and, firmly grasping his faithful companion Mr. Peanut and breathing a miasma consisting of equal parts of weed, cat-shit, brown rice, and patchouli oil, begins to levitate and brings forth his analysis.

Now you know. Don't forget to donate before you leave.
Funniest shit ever!!!

I just read this whole thing. Page for page. Some of its pretty funny. I'm sure some people could be added to this.
I missed a few months a while back. I was hoping someone could chime in and explain why Odie M got banned.

Hes probably still around , but he couldnt show his physique here or he would be busted . We all know each others physiques around here , those of us that post alot of pics...