Who is the most worthless and or dangerous member here?

BUT member's on sidelines ask yourself this. Why are Trukk and Eboy going WELL OUTTA their way to discredit me? ;) I know why :)

Come on, CDN, if you have something to say, say it, man.

I am not taking sides here, but saying things equivalent to "I know the answer, but I'm not saying" when it comes to questioning the character of another member is not cool at all, and just looks weak, man.

Also, it's reckless to question another members credibility with vague hints and not stating why.

If you have something to say, say it. Don't hint at it.

I'm hoping there is more validity to this than your recent @RThoads character attack that he didn't deserve.

@bickel29 I have and will continue to value your opinion. But sry man there's certain things I won't make public. I'm no dummy!!!! You gents who think I'm delusional have no idea what life I lead! If I was any of the things member's have accused me of. I would have had 2 in my head long ago...bet that!

Yes making you look like the lying Fraud you are ! ;) No reply huh? Looooool clown

Your attempts to flame people are pathetic.

You won't post anything because you have nothing to post. I know it, trukk knows it and I'm willing to bet everyone else knows it too. You're upset you were told to shut up and now you're throwing a tantrum. Plain and simple. It's a sad sight.

I do not know what is going on here in this thread so I am ignorant but also unbiased.

I can say that during my brief issue with @CdnGuy I simply asked him to PM me regarding his concerns and he did so; he was mature, respectful, and open with me about his feelings. I addressed the concerns and he not only apologized to me in private, but without me asking him to do so, he was man enough to post a public apology.

misunderstandings happen and I appreciate that he and I were able to resolve any confusion in a respectful way and then move forward without any hard feelings.

I was tagged in this thread and so I popped in and skimmed briefly -- again, I have no idea of the details going on here nor am I taking any sides.

Most of the well-known names here have earned my respect and I am surprised their names have come up and doubt that there is any issue (these are some of the best members I have "met" in the online community).

Nonetheless, I did want to make it clear that CDN and I resolved our misunderstanding -- he showed me respect and apologized and so I want to show him respect in return and state the fact we handled things and have no problems with one another.

Last edited:
I do not know what is going on here in this thread so I am ignorant but also unbiased.

I can say that during my brief issue with @CdnGuy I simply asked him to PM me regarding his concerns and he did so; he was mature, respectful, and open with me about his feelings. I addressed the concerns and he not only apologized to me in private, but without me asking him to do so, he was man enough to post a public apology.

misunderstandings happen and I appreciate that he and I were able to resolve any confusion in a respectful way and then move forward without any hard feelings.

I was tagged in this thread and so I popped in and skimmed briefly -- again, I have no idea of the details going on here nor am I taking any sides.

Most of the well-known names here have earned my respect and I am surprised their names have come up and doubt that there is any issue (these are some of the best members I have "met" in the online community).

Nonetheless, I did want to make it clear that CDN and I resolved our misunderstanding -- he showed me respect and apologized and so I want to show him respect in return and state the fact we handled things and have no problems with one another.

I only tagged you because I always try to tag any member that I mention, so that they know they are being mentioned.

As far as why I mentioned you, I was only trying to make the point that other members were accused publically only later to be found out that they should not have been accused to begin with.

That was all. Nothing more, nothing less. I apologize to you for involving you, if you didn't want to be mentioned.

I only tagged you because I always try to tag any member that I mention, so that they know they are being mentioned.

As far as why I mentioned you, I was only trying to make the point that other members were accused publically only later to be found out that they should not have been accused to begin with.

That was all. Nothing more, nothing less. I apologize to you for involving you, if you didn't want to be mentioned.

No problem at all brother and nothing to apologize about.
I appreciate knowing I was mentioned -- thank you.

My reply was not at all meant as anything other than making it clear that, in my personal case, CDN resolved the issue. I didn't want anyone to think he and I have some problem with each other.

Some of the names in this thread are guys I know and respect very much, have learned a lot from, and trust.
I hope everything can be resolved here as well and put this drama to rest.

Don't know why, but I keep getting updates about this thread.

Don't know what's going on, but a company brawl followed by a couple legs always solved issues before. Don't see why it couldn't apply here.

Knock out room
This was the exact moment Millard slapped cdnguy down for in his words" making baseless accusations and witch hunts" involving other members. I cant even possibly remember ALL of them. Just to name a few
@Brolloks
@J.DoubleU.O.
@Remmebersoandso
@justfish
@DrinkFlintWater @Eman
These are all the people i could REMEMBER he has accused of trolling, using alternate handles to troll him, schilling, scamming, lying, frauds etc etc. You name it. He throws accusations against the wall carelessly at anyone who doesnt agree with him.

As ive said i and @GigaloRob have obtained private information PROVING not only none of those handles are connected they are in fact different people from different parts of the country. Obviously im not going to post said info because it is private.

He has been abusing his awesome member status to con members in to believing ANYTHING and i mean ANYTHING he feels like putting out. Against ANYONE. Ive seen quite a few junior members end up with the short end of the stick based solely on what ever tinfoil hat cdnguy feels like wearing for the day. His "investigations" are vastly negligent at best and outright LIES at worst. He is the very epitome of the most worthless/dangerous member. And any one that contradicts him he attempts to smear with more conman material. This is not rational behavior of a healthy human being. Confront him with truth and facts and your a troll, hater, etc etc.

Do you guys see what exactly he is claiming as "facts"? He actually had the audacity to confirm a meme another member posted as a fucking fact of his damn guilt! A FUCKING MEME!!! When has a meme ever been admittance of a damn thing?! This fuckin guy....

He doesnt have a damn thing to defend himself but smear techniques. Fuck him. Fuck his mother and most of all get fuckin lost @CdnGuy

Knock out room
This was the exact moment Millard slapped cdnguy down for in his words" making baseless accusations and witch hunts" involving other members. I cant even possibly remember ALL of them. Just to name a few
@Brolloks
@J.DoubleU.O.
@Remmebersoandso
@justfish
@DrinkFlintWater @Eman
These are all the people i could REMEMBER he has accused of trolling, using alternate handles to troll him, schilling, scamming, lying, frauds etc etc. You name it. He throws accusations against the wall carelessly at anyone who doesnt agree with him.

As ive said i and @GigaloRob have obtained private information PROVING not only none of those handles are connected they are in fact different people from different parts of the country. Obviously im not going to post said info because it is private.

He has been abusing his awesome member status to con members in to believing ANYTHING and i mean ANYTHING he feels like putting out. Against ANYONE. Ive seen quite a few junior members end up with the short end of the stick based solely on what ever tinfoil hat cdnguy feels like wearing for the day. His "investigations" are vastly negligent at best and outright LIES at worst. He is the very epitome of the most worthless/dangerous member. And any one that contradicts him he attempts to smear with more conman material. This is not rational behavior of a healthy human being. Confront him with truth and facts and your a troll, hater, etc etc.

Do you guys see what exactly he is claiming as "facts"? He actually had the audacity to confirm a meme another member posted as a fucking fact of his damn guilt! A FUCKING MEME!!! When has a meme ever been admittance of a damn thing?! This fuckin guy....

He doesnt have a damn thing to defend himself but smear techniques. Fuck him. Fuck his mother and most of all get fuckin lost @CdnGuy
Like i said Trukk you ain't running me off. Weather you like me or not I dont give a flyin fuck you fake punk!

This is not rational behavior of a healthy human being. Confront him with truth and facts and your a troll, hater, etc etc.

I truly think he believes his lies are truth too. It reminds me of addict behavior, no other way to say it.

I've tried for months to talk sense with him... I've been respectful to him after being shit on repeatedly by him for disagreeing with blatant lies. He's "apologized" more than once which lead to me to believe he'd get straight but it always goes back to the crazy rambling. Enough is enough.

I've never lied to anyone here and I never would. I'm here to learn, help others any time I can, have fun and make some friends. He won't even post whatever shit he's spouting off about me being a liar... Red flag.

It's become clear to me and others that CDN is here for the exact opposite reasons I am.

I truly think he believes his lies are truth too. It reminds me of addict behavior, no other way to say it.

I've tried for months to talk sense with him... I've been respectful to him after being shit on repeatedly by him for disagreeing with blatant lies. He's "apologized" more than once which lead to me to believe he'd get straight but it always goes back to the crazy rambling. Enough is enough.

I've never lied to anyone here and I never would. I'm here to learn, help others any time I can, have fun and make some friends. He won't even post whatever shit he's spouting off about me being a liar... Red flag.

It's become clear to me and others that CDN is here for the exact opposite reasons.
It wouldn't surprise me the only reason he's here is to make meso look bad & lose credibility. The ultimate troll, get in & acquire AWESOME STATUS then tear this place up from the inside. He makes this place look like a joke to new members.

Like i said Trukk you ain't running me off. Weather you like me or not I dont give a flyin fuck you fake punk!
You dont have to give a flyin fuck
It literally matters NOT
What does matter is exposing you for what you are
Perception is reality!

It wouldn't surprise me the only reason he's here is to make meso look bad & lose credibility. The ultimate troll, get in & acquire AWESOME STATUS then tear this place up from the inside. He makes this place look like a joke to new members.

It wouldn't surprise me either... I've seen a PM that lends credit to that theory.

This thread is gay! Lol, The witch hunt thread! I've had my share of disagreements with some meso brothers over the years but it's all love at the end of the day, and It's never personal! @CdnGuy kinda took over where @CensoredBoardsSuck left off. He enjoys doing research and calling out the lying rat ass shills for what they are and there's nothing wrong with that in my eyes.
What's refreshing with CDN is he's a regular dude that talks about sports, travel, cannabis and music among other things. He's not here to recommend cycles to 21yo newbs, like a lot of you one track mind roid heads.
If we all agreed on everything here, meso would be boring as fuck! Everyone needs to stop being so sensitive and man the fuck up!

This thread is gay! Lol, The witch hunt thread! I've had my share of disagreements with some meso brothers over the years but it's all love at the end of the day, and It's never personal! @CdnGuy kinda took over where @CensoredBoardsSuck left off. He enjoys doing research and calling out the lying rat ass shills for what they are and there's nothing wrong with that in my eyes.
What's refreshing with CDN is he's a regular dude that talks about sports, travel, cannabis and music among other things. He's not here to recommend cycles to 21yo newbs, like a lot of you one track mind roid heads.
If we all agreed on everything here, meso would be boring as fuck! Everyone needs to stop being so sensitive and man the fuck up!
You missed the ENTIRE point of calling him out
His "research" isnt research at all
As Millard pointed out, as ive pointed out as Gigalo and Eman know there isnt a shred of evidence to substantiate a goddam word! Its all fantasy!

I dont care if you like him. Thats fine. But you cannot refute what has been posted.