Who is the most worthless and or dangerous member here?

I hear you, but I'm still hesitant to lay it all at @CdnGuy's door. He and @DrinkFlintWater was going at it all guns blazing with CBS's blessing until their fallout, and we all know eager beavers will eat holes through anything. It's odd that their enabler has fallen silent though, but that's a bridge too far for me to chew through :)

View attachment 66590

It's a bridge too far but you'll still post the innuendo.

I haven't been here lately and have no idea what's going on. I quickly skimmed the last few pages because a couple of members tagged me but other than those pages, I'm in the dark.

I will say this: trying to rid the forum of scammers and shills is a never ending job and it will make you nuts, which is mostly why I don't do it anymore except in very specific cases like Odie.

I often get credit for what I've done here. Some of it might be deserved but much of it isn't. A lot of it was based on hunches that turned out to be right and then knowing when and how to strike with evidence.

But if you're right enough times, and receive enough accolades, you begin to believe your own publicity and that's a slippery slope. It's too easy to start trusting your gut or hunches and calling someone out rather than take the time to gather evidence and build a case. I've done it to a few guys here that didn't deserve it. I regret it but I can't change the past; only apologize and move on.

I'm not defending or accusing anyone of anything, just stating my experience as someone who once took this place a little too seriously for a little too long. Meso is supposed to be educational as well as fun. Trying to be an enforcer all the time will just leave you bitter and cynical. My $0.02.

Last edited:
That is what bites you for no really good reason. I do remember that attack on you by Odie and it sounded very much like Cdn's attacks now.
You just cant help yourself from stirring the pot can you? I swear, every time I start to fell bad for you or for some of the things iv said you post some simpleton, useless one or two line garbage that reminds me just what kind of an idiot you are! Your like the retarded kid at school that keeps sticking scissors in a power outlet! You know you shouldn't make fun of him but he just makes it so god damn easy!

Let me say what I know others are thinking " STAY THE FUCK OUT OF THIS"!! Its advice that you've been given from other members involving other disagreements. This one is for the grown and respected members who's opinions are of actual value and who provide a service. And after all mindless, do you really want to take a side and make yourself even more of a target then you already are?

Last edited:
You just cant help yourself from stirring the pot can you? I swear, every time I start to fell bad for you or for some of the things iv said you post some simpleton, useless one or two line garbage that reminds me just what kind of an idiot you are! Your like the retarded kid at school that keeps sticking scissors in a power outlet! You know you shouldn't make fun of him but he just makes it so god damn easy!

Let me say what I know others are thinking " STAY THE FUCK OUT OF THIS"!! Its advice that you've been given from other members involving other disagreements. This one is for the grown and respected members who's opinions are of actual value and who provide a service. And after all mindless, do you really want to take a side and make yourself even more of a target then you already are?
He backed Cdnguy at every chance he had, as soon as the tide appears to be against him he likes everything people are saying to cdnguy in this debate. Big time flip flop. But whatever, everybody knows where mindless stands.

Thanks for your opinion and you are entitled to it. I personally disagree with you and you yourself jump into things just to feel like you are a part of it. It is all just the way it is and I do not care about opinions of others as I am very cynical of people.

Thanks for your opinion and you are entitled to it. I personally disagree with you and you yourself jump into things just to feel like you are a part of it. It is all just the way it is and I do not care about opinions of others as I am very cynical of people.
Easy tiger! :)

He's saying that because trukk posted a review on voodoo. However long ago that was... 2 years? In a nutshell, trukk said he had a good experience so far with him up until he got some bloods back that he wasn't happy about. In CDN mind, that was trukk pushing gear.
Thats his angle. I posted my labs in the testing section that were poor. So that makes me a gear pusher
I guess:confused:

I didn't even notice this until now. Jesus fucking christ....(happy good friday btw).

This notion is absurd. There is no evidence to suggest he was anything more than someone who used that particular brand of oil briefly.

And if he claims he has evidence for this, he doesn't. There is none. It doesn't fucking exist. There is no secret angle to explore, nothing. Doesn't. Exist.

There is a certain irony in bringing up Voodoo in order to discredit another member though. I never really cared about the quality of his gear, in fact, it seemed that members were happy with it for a short while.

My issue was purely the fact that Voodoo was making up lies about members in order to discredit them.

I don't think it's necessary to point out the irony here....
I know i went at you in that voodoo thread all those years back. I was frustrated and i apologise. It means some thing to me to clear that up

It's a bridge too far but you'll still post the innuendo.

I haven't been here lately and have no idea what's going on. I quickly skimmed the last few pages because a couple of members tagged me but other than those pages, I'm in the dark.

I will say this: trying to rid the forum of scammers and shills is a never ending job and it will make you nuts, which is mostly why I don't do it anymore except in very specific cases like Odie.

I often get credit for what I've done here. Some of it might be deserved but much of it isn't. A lot of it was based on hunches that turned out to be right and then knowing when and how to strike with evidence.

But if you're right enough times, and receive enough accolades, you begin to believe your own publicity and that's a slippery slope. It's too easy to start trusting your gut or hunches and calling someone out rather than take the time to gather evidence and build a case. I've done it to a few guys here that didn't deserve it. I regret it but I can't change the past; only apologize and move on.

I'm not defending or accusing anyone of anything, just stating my experience as someone who once took this place a little too seriously for a little too long. Meso is supposed to be educational as well as fun. Trying to be an enforcer all the time will just leave you bitter and cynical. My $0.02.
Your always appreciated around here. I recall ALL your good and yes some times you whiffed(british calendars suck:p)
I dunno why i remember that but i digress...
All in all youve been one of the most influential members here.

My word means nothing but I would vouch for both Eman and Trukk. Neither are shills or push anything. Neither are anything more or less than they've claimed to be. I'd invite both to my casa for a drink. I am the real shill bc I push strength first to anyone who will listen.
Thanks buddy!
Ill pass on the gay weightlifter circle jerk thingy
You guys wouldnt want me any way. I have disgusting lookin feet. Its like god laughs at me. Took away all the hair on my head and i sport more hair on my feet than weird Al has on his head

Ive made right on that. You know it. I know it made me look like an ass but i did it anyway cuz it was right to do
But you still acted like a giant faggot back then
Haha you're something else trucker ..
Like I said many times before
This is my board I run the show here
You guys will understand that one day

That one just made me spill my hot toddy. ALL of us run the show here really ;)
This is the Manwhore SLASH Mantus show!! And I will be playing 24/7 my little mindless corkscrew o_O

I'm having a cappuccino with some Kanna extract inside and hitting the hay Boys!!
See you in the dream world :cool: