Why do orals have zero effect on me?

• Thread starter Thread starter klokke23
  • Start date Start date
seems hard to believe you could try so much gear from so many sources and still get bunk shit everytime. But possible.

Its also possible you have an unrealistic expectation of steroids?
I thought about that too. But I always had really low expectations of aas in general. Especially after my first blast, which I was told is the most drastic blast in terms of physique progress and added lean mass.

Expectations of orals? Almost zero. I try to imagine people are just larping when talking about orals. Insane fullness, insane focus in the gym blah blah. "Strength shot up nicely". 5 lbs bodyweight in 3 days. Bunch of placebo ridden high schoolers who's never done anything else than 3x12 in terms of programming? Perhaps.
But I'd expect something to work here, anything at all. Even sides are welcome at this point.

I thought about that too. But I always had really low expectations of aas in general. Especially after my first blast, which I was told is the most drastic blast in terms of physique progress and added lean mass.

Expectations of orals? Almost zero. I try to imagine people are just larping when talking about orals. Insane fullness, insane focus in the gym blah blah. "Strength shot up nicely". 5 lbs bodyweight in 3 days. Bunch of placebo ridden high schoolers who's never done anything else than 3x12 in terms of programming? Perhaps.
But I'd expect something to work here, anything at all. Even sides are welcome at this point.

I find orals really dramatic in effect. Dianabol even just 10mg i notice within an hour of the first dose. Mind muscle connection is noticeably improved translating to immediate strength improvements. Feel more alert, more present in the moment, more focused on the task at hand. Face gets puffy by the 2-3 day mark. Pumps get painful by the 5 day mark especially shoulder pumps. Body looks swole by the 7 day mark. Euphoria and general sense of well being by the 2-3 day mark and onwards as well.

Oxandrolone is less noticeable for me but i still definitely notice it. Turinabol is similar to oxandrolone in noticeability. Im talking initially upon beginning use.

I find orals really dramatic in effect. Dianabol even just 10mg i notice within an hour of the first dose. Mind muscle connection is noticeably improved translating to immediate strength improvements. Feel more alert, more present in the moment, more focused on the task at hand. Face gets puffy by the 2-3 day mark. Pumps get painful by the 5 day mark especially shoulder pumps. Body looks swole by the 7 day mark. Euphoria and general sense of well being by the 2-3 day mark and onwards as well.

Oxandrolone is less noticeable for me but i still definitely notice it. Turinabol is similar to oxandrolone in noticeability. Im talking initially upon beginning use.
Fuck this shit. Seriously wtf is going on? Why can't i have these effects? I also remember reading a lot of these stories, what usually happens 1h post dose, day 2, day 5 and onwards. So I'm taking it and 1h hour into my workout, it's like hang on didn't I dose 60 mg superdrol pwo? I feel nothing, I feel so little I forget I'm taking anything at all.

I'm so sick and tired of these orals. I've got a fuckton of oral raws here and seemingly it's all corn starch or what?

I'm seriously considering just doing like 500mg a day anavar, dbol, superdrol. Low key hoping I'll piss blood, atleast then I'll know it's real.

I should try brewing injectable sdrol and see what happens.
But from what I've read, you supposedly miss out on important metabolites on inj sdrol. But worth a shot I guess.

Fuck this shit. Seriously wtf is going on? Why can't i have these effects? I also remember reading a lot of these stories, what usually happens 1h post dose, day 2, day 5 and onwards. So I'm taking it and 1h hour into my workout, it's like hang on didn't I dose 60 mg superdrol pwo? I feel nothing, I feel so little I forget I'm taking anything at all.

I'm so sick and tired of these orals. I've got a fuckton of oral raws here and seemingly it's all corn starch or what?

I'm seriously considering just doing like 500mg a day anavar, dbol, superdrol. Low key hoping I'll piss blood, atleast then I'll know it's real.

Have you sourced reputable dianabol?

The options id recommend are British Dispensary 5mg Anabols, these are commonly called thai pinks they are a pink hexagon tablet with a logo of a snake with an arrow through its head (british dispensary is a legit thai pharmaceutical company who initially started out making anti-venoms for the various poisonous snake species in thailand, hence their logo)

The other option are March Pharmaceuticals Danabol DS 10mg tablets, these are shaped like a light blue colored heart with a score line down the middle.

Im unaware of either of those two ever being faked but its always possible. But the real deal are pretty cheap and widely avilable.

If you want a more guaranteed thing ive used and liked Kefei Dianabol which come in a hologram sealed box with authenticity verification code you can confirm via their website.

I say dianabol becayse its one of the least faked AAS, widely available, generally cheap, and the effects are pretty blatantly noticeable.

But from what I've read, you supposedly miss out on important metabolites on inj sdrol. But worth a shot I guess.
You're not gonna miss shit injecting superdrol other than than waiting 45-60 minutes for the kick it'll be more like 10-15.

Injecting a methylated hormone puts it into blood, which still goes through liver. Just bypassing stomach absorption. Maybe a tiny % may break down into some other shit who cares. It's gonna have zero effect on your physique.

Before I condemn your shit as totally fake shit for the second time, what the fuck are you putting in your stomach before you take your orals. And how are you measuring them? You know how to use a scale? You dilute and cap powder powder yourself? Or just weigh it out and shovel the powder in?

I always take orals on an empty stomach. Give us details. You better not be trolling us by boofing this shit and then comlaining lmao

You're not gonna miss shit injecting superdrol other than than waiting 45-60 minutes for the kick it'll be more like 10-15.

Injecting a methylated hormone puts it into blood, which still goes through liver. Just bypassing stomach absorption. Maybe a tiny % may break down into some other shit who cares. It's gonna have zero effect on your physique.

Before I condemn your shit as totally fake shit for the second time, what the fuck are you putting in your stomach before you take your orals. And how are you measuring them? You know how to use a scale? You dilute and cap powder powder yourself? Or just weigh it out and shovel the powder in?

I always take orals on an empty stomach. Give us details. You better not be trolling us by boofing this shit and then comlaining lmao
I just make humco liquid orals. I capped the halo I used earlier though.
1g raw, 50 ml humco to be exact. 20mg/ml blend.

In the morning I guess I take it on an empty stomach. But pwo, I take my doses after my carb heavy meal.

I'll brew inj sdrol today. I have all the equipment and sterile vials ready to go. Will report back

Have you sourced reputable dianabol?

The options id recommend are British Dispensary 5mg Anabols, these are commonly called thai pinks they are a pink hexagon tablet with a logo of a snake with an arrow through its head (british dispensary is a legit thai pharmaceutical company who initially started out making anti-venoms for the various poisonous snake species in thailand, hence their logo)

The other option are March Pharmaceuticals Danabol DS 10mg tablets, these are shaped like a light blue colored heart with a score line down the middle.

Im unaware of either of those two ever being faked but its always possible. But the real deal are pretty cheap and widely avilable.

If you want a more guaranteed thing ive used and liked Kefei Dianabol which come in a hologram sealed box with authenticity verification code you can confirm via their website.

I say dianabol becayse its one of the least faked AAS, widely available, generally cheap, and the effects are pretty blatantly noticeable.
First time i go Dbol, it was from a local Norwegian source. I don't trust any of them really.

The Dbol I currently have (and all my other shit) is from purple panda. It would be strange for them to ship out shit Dbol raws considering it's so cheap.
I haven't tried this yet. But i will try it today. Along with injectable sdrol.

All the raws I have of them are all different in appearance and smell. It really does look like a wide variety of different powders. Seems like an incredible hassle to fake these few grams of orals, just to scam a return customer for a few $$$. It just doesn't make sense to me. However I found a few posts on here where users are claiming ppl raws to be crap. But the posts are so few.

Getting shit into Norway is very hard. Especially anything that is in pill form. So sourcing the brands you mentioned can be difficult. But I'll definitely look around for a new source. Thanks

Was it the real Panda? I've gotten my raws through Purple Panda for a long time and it's always been legit.
Every order was placed through their website. Some orders I also received discount codes on email from Melody and on wickr on two occasions. I've made 6 orders with them since May. Definitely the real PPL.

Maybe your estrogen is off?

I made the same experience with orals:
DO (raw): var 120mg, dbol 150mg -nothing
CC: var 125mg, sdrol 100mg -nothing
PPL(raw): tbol 200mg, win 200mg -nothing
PC: dbol 80mg -nothing
Tried sublingual, upped cals etc.

I made the same experience with orals:
DO (raw): var 120mg, dbol 150mg -nothing
CC: var 125mg, sdrol 100mg -nothing
PPL(raw): tbol 200mg, win 200mg -nothing
PC: dbol 80mg -nothing
Tried sublingual, upped cals etc.

Wtf, stop buying dodgey raws and try real pharma stuff?

Dont know how anyone could take 150mg of dbol, i think i would die.

I just make humco liquid orals. I capped the halo I used earlier though.
1g raw, 50 ml humco to be exact. 20mg/ml blend.

In the morning I guess I take it on an empty stomach. But pwo, I take my doses after my carb heavy meal.

I'll brew inj sdrol today. I have all the equipment and sterile vials ready to go. Will report back
Sorry brother but I'd bet my entire stash your raws are bunk as fuck. Sounds like you're doing everything right. It happens man especially in tight countries like yours.

Sorry brother but I'd bet my entire stash your raws are bunk as fuck. Sounds like you're doing everything right. It happens man especially in tight countries like yours.
Raws are Panda though. That's the weird part. So many people use them.

17AAs are metabolized by the CYP2C9 enzyme. It might be that genetically you rapidly oxidize compounds via CYP2C9 (there is wide variability). With respect to the 100 test/600 primo/4IU rhGH/35 MENT, this is just an underwhelming cycle for strength and anabolism. Primo especially, but even MENT, are very mild muscle tissue builders and don't promote strength substantially.

17AAs are metabolized by the CYP2C9 enzyme. It might be that genetically you rapidly oxidize compounds via CYP2C9 (there is wide variability). With respect to the 100 test/600 primo/4IU rhGH/35 MENT, this is just an underwhelming cycle for strength and anabolism. Primo especially, but even MENT, are very mild muscle tissue builders and don't promote strength substantially.

What would you suggest as a better cycle?

Back