Why does HGH cause little lipomas (small cyst)

bigtyivier2k2

10+ Year Member
I noticed a tiny one near injection site a few weeks ago then today got a bigger one post injection by my lower right abdomen

Anyone successfully get rid of them without surgery? Wonder if serrapeptase or a fry fast would dissolve it

It sounds like you're injecting into the epidermal or dermal layer rather than the subcutaneous (hypodermal).

RhGH injection differs from AAS by technique & depth. For the latter, typically one injects deep into the muscle by using a 90° angle directly into the tissues (there's also the Z-Track method that some use). For the former (rhGH), the skin and fat should be peeled away from the body, and a ~45° angle used to penetrate below the dermal layer (into the hypodermis [subcutaneous], or fat-containing layer).

If anything, rhGH can cause local adipose tissue catabolism (breakdown of some fatty tissue around the site of administration). Insulin, on the other hand, is likely to leave microlipomas (small fat lumps, due to suppression of fat oxidation).

Negatory, ghost rider. It’s in the void between the skin/fat and the muscle. It’s not supposed to be deposited into the fat layer.
You now have three guys in this thread telling you otherwise. Now I was unsure myself so I'd love to be proven wrong, so maybe you can provide some info to back up your claim?

You now have three guys in this thread telling you otherwise. Now I was unsure myself so I'd love to be proven wrong, so maybe you can provide some info to back up your claim?
Just think about it. Anything injected into fat is going to have an altered and uneven release into the blood stream. And delivery times can be wildly different from person to person depending on how thick the layer of fat is that they injected into.

but the void in between the skin and the muscle is the target. Get your injectable substance into that area and it’s going to be a quicker and more consistent delivery. Almost anytime you inject something into fat it’s going to leave a knot or irritate something. That’s not ideal and shouldn’t be the goal.

and another thing, why would the skin around the kneecap be a standard subQ injection site if fat was the intended target? It’s the opposite. Kneecap skin is ideal because there is no fat!

Last edited:
If I shoot into fat it turns into a welp and then bruise. The peptide and Benzyl Alcohol get stuck in the fat with no blood vessels to circulate the compound. I just go shallow IM to avoid this problem.
I know other people who shoot into fat and it disperses. All the way through is my vote though. There is no confusion that way.

Just think about it. Anything injected into fat is going to have an altered and uneven release into the blood stream. And delivery times can be wildly different from person to person depending on how thick the layer of fat is that they injected into.

but the void in between the skin and the muscle is the target. Get your injectable substance into that area and it’s going to be a quicker and more consistent delivery. Almost anytime you inject something into fat it’s going to leave a knot or irritate something. That’s not ideal and shouldn’t be the goal.

and another thing, why would the skin around the kneecap be a standard subQ injection site if fat was the intended target? It’s the opposite. Kneecap skin is ideal because there is no fat!

I had never before heard about doing an subcutaneous injection around the knee, and I work as a nurse, and a quick Google search gave me nothing of value, so I guess your just simply wrong on this topic mate.