Why does HGH cause little lipomas (small cyst)

I had never before heard about doing an subcutaneous injection around the knee, and I work as a nurse, and a quick Google search gave me nothing of value, so I guess your just simply wrong on this topic mate.
They are wrong bud. But continue to leave drugs deposited into fat and releasing into the blood whenever they feel like it lol

what you are failing to understand is that the quick google search is showing you people doing hybrid methods where they push the skin and then use a long enough slin pin to get below the fat. This technique accomplishes the same thing but confuses people searching for answers. Because traditional way is pinch and pin (into the void).

DONT INTENTIONALLY INJECT OILS AND OTHER PEDS INTO FAT!

lol you are partly wasting your drugs.

They are wrong bud. But continue to leave drugs deposited into fat and releasing into the blood whenever they feel like it lol

what you are failing to understand is that the quick google search is showing you people doing hybrid methods where they push the skin and then use a long enough slin pin to get below the fat. This technique accomplishes the same thing but confuses people searching for answers. Because traditional way is pinch and pin (into the void).

So literally every medical source I've found regarding this topic is wrong? Since they all say a subcutaneous injection is supposed to go into the fat tissue beneath the skin. And you still haven't provided any source to support your claim, so go spew your bullshit somewhere else kid. And we are not talking about oils here.

So literally every medical source I've found regarding this topic is wrong? Since they all say a subcutaneous injection is supposed to go into the fat tissue beneath the skin. And you still haven't provided any source to support your claim, so go spew your bullshit somewhere else kid. And we are not talking about oils here.
Correct. You have to dig some to see where the discrepancy is between the information and the way it’s shown.

but why don’t you try this? Inject your stuff into fat for a week and take notes of how you feel included how many knots you have at injection sites lol

then go under the fat but before the muscle for a week and record the Same info.

if that doesn’t show you what works better then idk what to tell you. I’m guessing you got the Covid vaccine too because they told you it was the smart thing to do?

anyways I’m done. I spent my entire 45 minutes of morning steroid forum time messing with you. Good luck however you decide to inject. But you’ll continue having issues if you keep depositing into fat. Just that simple. Take care.

Apparently this guy can tell when the needle is in the "void" between fat and skin lol I've never heard this nonsense before

You wasted his time bro, don't you feel bad about that? He had to work tirelessly in his mental gymnastics to convince you that hypodermic needles should not be used hypodermically.

You wasted his time bro, don't you feel bad about that? He had to work tirelessly in his mental gymnastics to convince you that hypodermic needles should not be used hypodermically.
Shits getting real weird around here. This is meso in 2022.

Quit spewing bs. It's literally called the subcutaneous fat layer. It might irritate you less if you have less fat in the subcutaneous fat area....but you are still spewing BS. Every medical book in the world says the injection goes into the subcutaneous fat layer. You sound like an idiot spewing BS

To add to this extremely pointless discussion I just read that adipose tissue is highly vascular, so absorbtion of compounds should be very good. Might be old news but thought I'd add.

It sounds like you're injecting into the epidermal or dermal layer rather than the subcutaneous (hypodermal).

RhGH injection differs from AAS by technique & depth. For the latter, typically one injects deep into the muscle by using a 90° angle directly into the tissues (there's also the Z-Track method that some use). For the former (rhGH), the skin and fat should be peeled away from the body, and a ~45° angle used to penetrate below the dermal layer (into the hypodermis [subcutaneous], or fat-containing layer).

If anything, rhGH can cause local adipose tissue catabolism (breakdown of some fatty tissue around the site of administration). Insulin, on the other hand, is likely to leave microlipomas (small fat lumps, due to suppression of fat oxidation).
45? I inject straight down into the stomach skin

45? I inject straight down into the stomach skin
As you should, y’all are taking it to literal, shoot a bunch of gear, train your ass off, eat big&clean. Now every I expect full Venmo payment for exposing the top ifbb secret to getting big

You are so wrong its fucking funny.

He is so confident about it as well, which makes it hilarious. But hey, "it feels better" so he must be correct and everyone else is wrong.
Yeah no clue where that clown gets his information from. But even injecting at a 90 degree angle is fine if you wanna hit SUBQ. Even with oils there isn't much difference in absorbtion.

Yeah no clue where that clown gets his information from. But even injecting at a 90 degree angle is fine if you wanna hit SUBQ. Even with oils there isn't much difference in absorbtion.

Yeah maybe @Type-IIx can chime in here but I think the primary reason to inject at 45 degrees and not straight 90 is to avoid accidental IM injection by not going too deep?

Yeah maybe @Type-IIx can chime in here but I think the primary reason to inject at 45 degrees and not straight 90 is to avoid accidental IM injection by not going too deep?
It's the proper technique for subcutaneous administration. The rationale is to ensure injection in the hypodermis/subcutaneous space. Injecting at 90° is probably OK if you have a lot of fat in the abdomen. Pulling away the skin and fat and injecting at 45° works for everyone. And is it that damn difficult to do?

It's the proper technique for subcutaneous administration. The rationale is to ensure injection in the hypodermis/subcutaneous space. Injecting at 90° is probably OK if you have a lot of fat in the abdomen. Pulling away the skin and fat and injecting at 45° works for everyone. And is it that damn difficult to do?
Not at all brother, wasn't questioning or anything! Just trying to learn by understanding why you do stuff a certain way! :)

Im injecting subq on my lower back right above my ass. 90 worked fine to be fair. Ill be trying the 45 angle on some other spots thanks for the clarification.

I noticed a tiny one near injection site a few weeks ago then today got a bigger one post injection by my lower right abdomen
Been injecting gh for years and any time I get a small lump post injection it always goes away within 24 hours.

I'd be questioning the brand if you've got lumps that don't dissapate and are asking about surgery to remove them.