Why does my gear keep crashing?

Alias Chosen

Hey everyone, I'm new here and I'm hoping to get some insights on dealing with crashed gear. I've already checked out the forum and picked up some tips on getting it back into liquid form, but I'm still curious why it keeps crashing after three or four days. I recently got three vials of test c 250 from Dragon Pharma. One vial doesn't crash at all, but the other two I've had to reheat because I'm unsure if it's safe to leave them in that state. Apologies for the newbie question, I'm still learning the ropes. I attempted to upload a picture, but the reforming crystals are barely visible in it. Just to clarify, I'm not here to criticize DP; they've been reliable for me. I'm simply seeking clarification on whether this occurrence is typical.

Attachments

• IMG_6324.jpeg
    IMG_6324.jpeg
    873.1 KB · Views: 54
I know… because I’ve been here for a while, not a measly 4 months and want to comment on everything like you !! I’ve witnessed it, dealt with most of them, researched, seen the tests and results.

10 tests is approx $1200, that’s one order for these so called “small labs” the rest is profit. Again you have no idea what you’re talking about. Stick with your Naps, while the rest of the intelligent members know they are liars and product is junk.

Whatever clown. Where's your evidence it's "Junk" you retarded jackass? How does all this "garbage gear" and "bunk" somehow not result in Jano tests proving your "feels" claims?

It's all a big conspiracy in your paranoid mind.

The TD pics for a single product from a single vendor show 200-300 vials being delivered a week, and all these people are just too stupid to notice they're using garbage gear year after year, and aren't clever enough to know the best stuff comes from some guy's garage brew.

I'm sure this is all faked too, with an army of photographers taking pics in studios set up to shoot hundreds of fake TD pics, and write fake reviews (including the negative ones), And this is multiplied by 1000+ products, on a daily basis.

All fools using bunk gear.

You're also claiming Meso and Millard have "sold their soul" by allowing Dragon to run ads here to push their garbage, right?

No lab tests, just your big mouth to back up your claims.

Last edited:
Naps doesn't sell "British Dragon"(which isn't a brand any more, just a name from decades ago lots of UGLs use to market their crap). I'm talking about Dragon Pharma, You can click on the BIG BANNER AD they pay for here on Meso to support the site, and view their Jano tests at the company website it links to.

The suggestion buying gear from Naps has some high risk getting garbage gear is an absurd reddit myth that newbies wear like a badge of honor. "Look at me, Naps is bunk! I know what I'm doing now!".

I'll say it again, very overpriced, yes, bunk? Less likely than finding problematic gear here.

from my experience i did not have great results from naps gear. i bought from two different sources on naps. the testosterone seem severely underdose/underdose.

before i started outsourcing my testosterone i was on pharmaceutical grade testosterone so i can just tell if the testosterone is any good by just how my body feels.

i wish i still had some of the testosterone from napsgear but i dont. i would of sent the gear to janoshik for testing. this is before i knew about meso rx unfortunately. getting low quality gear from naps is what maybe me look to find a new source and what lead me here to meso rx.

it was a blessing in disguise getting underdose gear and i am not going to mention the suppliers simply because i can not confirm it was underdose because i didnt send the testosterone for testing. but just going off of feeling naps gear testosterone felt underdose.

from my experience i did not have great results from naps gear. i bought from two different sources on naps. the testosterone seem severely underdose/underdose.

before i started outsourcing my testosterone i was on pharmaceutical grade testosterone so i can just tell if the testosterone is any good by just how my body feels.

i wish i still had some of the testosterone from napsgear but i dont. i would of sent the gear to janoshik for testing. this is before i knew about meso rx unfortunately. getting low quality gear from naps is what maybe me look to find a new source and what lead me here to meso rx.

it was a blessing in disguise getting underdose gear and i am not going to mention the suppliers simply because i can not confirm it was underdose because i didnt send the testosterone for testing. but just going off of feeling naps gear testosterone felt underdose.

Your feels are meaningless.

Testosterone represents about 20¢ of the cost of producing a vial. So by "underdosing" it they're conspiring to steal what, 5¢, 10¢ per vial and ruin their reputation when just one customer has it tested?

Which brands felt underdosed to you?

Your feels are meaningless.

Testosterone represents about 20¢ of the cost of producing a vial. So by "underdosing" it they're conspiring to steal what, 5¢, 10¢ per vial and ruin their reputation when just one customer has it tested?

Which brands felt underdosed to you?

look bro you dont have to believe me. im just telling you my opinion. i dont have a dog in this fight.

like i said i am not going to mention the brands because i can not confirm on paper they where underdose and dont want to ruin or give credit to any source unless i can prove it with lab work or janoshik. i think thats fair.

now lets say they are underdosing vials, my guess would be because they are greedy or resellers? or maybe they where new resellers on naps gear. i dont know and i dont care. they are severely overpriced and under perform for me. again dont attack me or get mad. its just my experience

look bro you dont have to believe me. im just telling you my opinion. i dont have a dog in this fight.

like i said i am not going to mention the brands because i can not confirm on paper they where underdose and dont want to ruin or give credit to any source unless i can prove it with lab work or janoshik. i think thats fair.

now lets say they are underdosing vials, my guess would be because they are greedy or resellers? or maybe they where new resellers on naps gear. i dont know and i dont care. they are severely overpriced and under perform for me. again dont attack me or get mad. its just my experience

Right, this is exactly the kind of anti-Naps bandwagon jumper that drives me absolutely nuts.

You don't want to "diss" the brands (because you'll be prove to be full of crap), wothout lab tests but are happy to diss Naps with jackshit for evidence.

Around here labs are all that matters, and any fool who claims "underdosing" based on feels will have his ass handed to him in seconds.

Good job making yourself sound like an idiot in an attempt to score points with the tiny minority of idiots here who also base opinions on absolutely nothing.

Gear cannot be judged by "feels", ever.

Name the brands or slink off with "Idiot" branded on your forehead. This is a "harm reduction" forum, so if you believe what you say you've got an obligation to warn others.

Right, this is exactly the kind of anti-Naps bandwagon jumper that drives me absolutely nuts.

You don't want to "diss" the brands (because you'll be prove to be full of crap), wothout lab tests but are happy to diss Naps with jackshit for evidence.

Around here labs are all that matters, and any fool who claims "underdosing" based on feels will have his ass handed to him in seconds.

Good job making yourself sound like an idiot in an attempt to score points with the tiny minority of idiots here who also base opinions on absolutely nothing.

Name the brands or slink off with "Idiot" branded on your forehead. This is a "harm reduction" forum, so if you believe what you say you've got an obligation to warn others.

lol okay dude .... you told me. i will close my laptop now

im new here. i dont know what is band wagon or not. what the popular opinion is or not. i barely have time to get on here and i came to post on a thread about gear crashing and by accident someone posted about naps. not once did i go out of my way to make naps look bad. again i dont have a dog int this fight. believe what you wanna believe.

You’re the only idiot in this discussion @Ghoul keep on shilling Naps lol it’s you against the forum. Hmmmm wonder why

I'm kinda anti Naps, please don't beat me up. I have a past with them. They allow sellers to show a good COA and send out a different product that's much weaker. Raws are so cheap, why are people so petty. I caught a guy doing it, well it was being reported so I kept messaging him a lot before my order sounding all new, like I knew nothing. I was inviting him to take me to the cleaners and, like he had already been caught doing, he sent me under dosed shit. Got it tested and refund and another order I told him to keep, but was already sent. So I talked to naps about it, showed them my lab results compared to his COAs, totally different stories. Anyways I guess he pays them off or whatever because he still lists on there and I've caught him on my first order, but multiple people told me he scammed on the first order, if not the first, the second or third he was giving them different batch numbers. That's how he was getting away with it. Supposedly "their testing for the new batch is on the way, they just wanted to get the order out ASAP and didn't have lab work back yet" and naps let them stay. They did refund me, but what about all the people that lost from them? And will continue to?

But to answer the question about the gear keep crashing. I haven't brewed so my knowledge is limited, but a heating pad gets warm enough, but not too hot, just shake it every now and then. After it dissipates I warm it another hour or so. And, like others said, if it keeps crashing and it's not getting exposed to cold weather, then something's not right. Many things could be the problem if it's continuously crashing from what I hear, and with that, many different answers

I'm kinda anti Naps, please don't beat me up. I have a past with them. They allow sellers to show a good COA and send out a different product that's much weaker. Raws are so cheap, why are people so petty. I caught a guy doing it, well it was being reported so I kept messaging him a lot before my order sounding all new, like I knew nothing. I was inviting him to take me to the cleaners and, like he had already been caught doing, he sent me under dosed shit. Got it tested and refund and another order I told him to keep, but was already sent. So I talked to naps about it, showed them my lab results compared to his COAs, totally different stories. Anyways I guess he pays them off or whatever because he still lists on there and I've caught him on my first order, but multiple people told me he scammed on the first order, if not the first, the second or third he was giving them different batch numbers. That's how he was getting away with it. Supposedly "their testing for the new batch is on the way, they just wanted to get the order out ASAP and didn't have lab work back yet" and naps let them stay. They did refund me, but what about all the people that lost from them? And will continue to?

This is a harm reduction board. Tell us which lab sent you underdosed gear? So others can avoid them.

Last edited:
Put the vial on a tray in the middle rack of a 180f oven on BAKE for 30 minutes. then remove, gently roll or spin the vial for a few seconds, avoid creating bubbles.

DO NOT VENT as some advise, not necessary, and you compromise sterility. In fact, you can put them in sealed, even leaving the shrink wrap on. Nothing will melt at that temp, the compound will not be damaged.

It will not crash again unless exposed to cold temps.

The recrashing so often experienced is likely because the Testosterone crystals are not completely dissolved with other methods, and even an invisible microscopic "seed" crystal enables crystallization at room temp.

Hey everyone, I'm new here and I'm hoping to get some insights on dealing with crashed gear. I've already checked out the forum and picked up some tips on getting it back into liquid form, but I'm still curious why it keeps crashing after three or four days. I recently got three vials of test c 250 from Dragon Pharma. One vial doesn't crash at all, but the other two I've had to reheat because I'm unsure if it's safe to leave them in that state. Apologies for the newbie question, I'm still learning the ropes. I attempted to upload a picture, but the reforming crystals are barely visible in it. Just to clarify, I'm not here to criticize DP; they've been reliable for me. I'm simply seeking clarification on whether this occurrence is typical.
At 250mg it is easy for test C to start crashing and keep doing so.

Thank you for protecting the reputation of a lab that sells underdosed gear, which you confirmed via testing:

I'm sure they appreciate it.

It's crazy that Naps is still around..... I bought off of them my first time (think it was tbol - geneza or dragon pharma & maybe test E).

The test was test (couldn't confirm by any testing but it definitely had an effect - underdosed/overdosed?) but got/felt nothing from the tbol.

We're talking years back and even then, the selective scammer label existed.

Just crazy that they still exist and ppl still buy from them.....