Why does Primo kill my libido instantly, even on Tren

The real question is why are you adding primo if your on a high amount of test and tren? Adding the primo is going to do nothing especially while running high tren.

Good luck.....I can't recall many that have ever had a good experience with Primo ace. I'm speaking to PIP.
Well that's just great. In your experience, is the PIP dependant on concentration? My source is out of stock at the moment, but they usually have 50 mg/mL. And just how bad is the PIP? Is it debilitating?

Well that's just great. In your experience, is the PIP dependant on concentration? My source is out of stock at the moment, but they usually have 50 mg/mL. And just how bad is the PIP? Is it debilitating?
Can't speak to 50mg....all I can speak to first hand/anecdotally is 100mg. You might be fine. As for debilitating....that's YMMV. I'm on the anomaly end of almost no PIP for most anything, whereas others are anomalies the other way and can have issues with Test E (amazingly).

After quitting Var my libido came back with vengeance.

Stopped Var 3 days ago, woke up today horny as duck, on 400test and 4iu hgh.

Adding Primo next month let’s see what’s going to happen

After quitting Var my libido came back with vengeance.

Stopped Var 3 days ago, woke up today horny as duck, on 400test and 4iu hgh.

Adding Primo next month let’s see what’s going to happen
Shame, i hear that about var from more and more people. Anadrol doesnt mess with libido but thats because it has some strong dht metabolites, those do however fuck with your hair hard

Last edited:
Old school forum rats where like :
Use 800-1000 mg of primo with just 250 mgs of Test to let the primo shine :D
Impotent fucks where full of shit or just not in a need of a functioning dick !

Yea my libido was happier on 500 test than on 375 test and 225 primo. Pretty shit on both though. That nandrolone cycle that ended more than six months ago seems to have fucked my libido forever.

Yea my libido was happier on 500 test than on 375 test and 225 primo. Pretty shit on both though. That nandrolone cycle that ended more than six months ago seems to have fucked my libido forever.
Care to go into detail?

Ok my comments about Primo were early on in my cycle. It did kill my sex drive too later. Don't really like it. Didnt notice much from it either. Got better results off higher test and var.

What you mean about the nandrolone cycle

Have you done some E2 bloodwork to check where your E2 is/was at those dosages?

I only did blood work while on 500 test and 50 asin and E2 was at the high end of normal range.

On 375/225 test and primo it's a bit higher, going by feels, but nowhere near as bad as 500 test alone.

Nothing in bloodwork to say why my libido is gone. It's fine anyway though, I couldn't get laid if I tried so no real loss.

Sponsors

Latest posts

Back