will RU prevent balding from primo

It did the job for me, although i didn't pushed the primo high. I was using minoxidil before, i kept it throughout cycle and added keto shampoo twice a week and RU daily. I didn't lose an extra hair than before cycle.

Just be cautious if you use primo always check estradiol because if you crash it you have big chance of hair loss.

You can't measure the damage to hair by DHT by looking for hair loss. DHT slowly thins hair by killing stem cells. Failing out completely is the last part of a long process.

It's a good question. Ketoconazole is often used to help with hair loss due to its anti-androgen properties. It might help reduce hair loss when running Primo.. curious if anyone had any success

It's a good question. Ketoconazole is often used to help with hair loss due to its anti-androgen properties. It might help reduce hair loss when running Primo.. curious if anyone had any success

Since male pattern hair loss is a multi factorial process, which includes inflammation, it's more likely the anti-inflammatory effects of keto shampoo that help more than its weak anti androgenic properties.

Excess sebum production, ie skin oils, feed bacteria that increase inflammation within pores, speeding up death of stem cells in the hair follicle that's under attack by DHT. Dandruff is another side effect of excess sebum, also the result of inflammation, which keto shampoo is primarily intended for.

So if you have an oily scalp, and/or dandruff the keto will probably do more good than if you have regular or dry scalp.