Witch HGH you prefer?

I have heard from a couple sources that Ansomone should be back end of December. Might have to do with amount they are allowed to produce per year and this years batches are sold out.

I know that happened a year or 2 ago with Proviron anavar and a couple other raws

Supertropin is witch brand lab?

We have amny good hgh on market now because china have 3 good places making real hgh for the labs that want good stuff

We have good
Spectrum
ZHPC
Canada Peptides
Cooper

but all of them much more expensive than Meditrope from Provider ( that i get for a real great price)
How come you’ve been posting for meditropenall this time but on evolutionary forum you bash TP calling him a scammer with fake gh and to only use naps ?

Supertropin is witch brand lab?

We have amny good hgh on market now because china have 3 good places making real hgh for the labs that want good stuff

We have good
Spectrum
ZHPC
Canada Peptides
Cooper

but all of them much more expensive than Meditrope from Provider ( that i get for a real great price)
Hey. I have try also different hgh. Qsc gave me cts on even 2-4iu, meditrope mauves also the same. Had other chinese hgh which gave me same. Genotropin pharma dont give me any bad waterretention only little bit stiff fingers on 5-6iu.
I found hgh from Wuhan coolachieve which gave me no bad cts on 6-10iu and gave me blood levels of 36ng/l and 566igf1. But maybe they have a diuretic in them which im little bit worried about it. Maybe test sodium potassium magnesium levels to check it what do you think? Do you also know the Cool achieves hgh 12iu/vial?

Hello Qingdao's little doggo! Unlike your master I rarely ever post my labtests to any threads other than my own. You're barking and wagging your tail at the wrong cat, I'm all out of scoobie snacks.
Where can I find price list liska?

Does anyone currently know a good pharma GH source with affordable prices (I know, with pharma GH the affordable price is a bit of a paradox)? Ansomone is a bit cheaper in comparison and worked excellently for me