Witch HGH you prefer?

Supertropin 180 IU Kits for me all the way, took a 3 years break and started 8 weeks ago, my muscles are fuller, sleep like a baby and my work out recoveries are insane, I tried to do it pre work out, something I never did before and my pumps are insane like if I was on steroid cycle

Attachments

• IMG_6920.jpeg
    IMG_6920.jpeg
    183.9 KB · Views: 109
Supertropin 180 IU Kits for me all the way, took a 3 years break and started 8 weeks ago, my muscles are fuller, sleep like a baby and my work out recoveries are insane, I tried to do it pre work out, something I never did before and my pumps are insane like if I was on steroid cycle
Supertropin is witch brand lab?

We have amny good hgh on market now because china have 3 good places making real hgh for the labs that want good stuff

We have good
Spectrum
ZHPC
Canada Peptides
Cooper

but all of them much more expensive than Meditrope from Provider ( that i get for a real great price)

We have amny good hgh on market now because china have 3 good places making real hgh for the labs that want good stuff

We have good
Spectrum
ZHPC
Canada Peptides
Cooper

but all of them much more expensive than Meditrope from Provider ( that i get for a real great price)
What price is that? Your soul?

We have good
Spectrum
ZHPC
Canada Peptides
Cooper

QSC is the best GH price/quality

100UI 70€ Kit EU

150UI 80€ Kit International

the UGL you mentioned are pure SHIT

There is a test out there to see if I can find it from sp labs that a member from Romania did and it didn't even reach 90% and it was the old Jano method

There is a test out there to see if I can find it from sp labs that a member from Romania did and it didn't even reach 90% and it was the old Jano method
I remember seeing that one now but it was very long ago so every lab only being as good as their latest batch should go both ways to be fair.

@hghlover talking about Balkan's sister SP, not Meditrope.

@xdany76x might want to ask for a subscriber tag. None of those brands are shit, all of those brands have recent Janoshik labtests except for Meditrope but that just means it's a mystery and nothing else.

I'm not selling this now or ever but for the collectors, here's the missing piece to the ZPHC/CP/Spectrum HGH tests that @Steroidify Rep completed most of:

I remember seeing that one now but it was very long ago so every lab only being as good as their latest batch should go both ways to be fair.

@hghlover talking about Balkan's sister SP, not Meditrope.

@xdany76x might want to ask for a subscriber tag. None of those brands are shit, all of those brands have recent Janoshik labtests except for Meditrope but that just means it's a mystery and nothing else.

I'm not selling this now or ever but for the collectors, here's the missing piece to the ZPHC/CP/Spectrum HGH tests that @Steroidify Rep completed most of:
@Liska the problem is that I used the GH of the mentioned brands ZPHC / SP; I always had very swollen ankles and feet; without changing my cardio diet and training, switching to QSC, this problem no longer occurred, I don't know if it is linked to the famous DIMER in the analyzes or not, but for me this swelling is ugly and disabling

@Liska the problem is that I used the GH of the mentioned brands ZPHC / SP; I always had very swollen ankles and feet; without changing my cardio diet and training, switching to QSC, this problem no longer occurred, I don't know if it is linked to the famous DIMER in the analyzes or not, but for me this swelling is ugly and disabling
That's the sort of information that can be valuable for other readers, as those are two of the biggest brands (as parts of their respective groups) in our industry and they are making it as difficult as possible to find reliable information on them. Were you able to verify both brands as original products? Both are drowning in counterfeits including fake verification websites.

That's the sort of information that can be valuable for other readers, as those are two of the biggest brands (as parts of their respective groups) in our industry and they are making it as difficult as possible to find reliable information on them. Were you able to verify both brands as original products? Both are drowning in counterfeits including fake verification websites.
Yes, the products were official, sold by an official reseller; I'm not the only one with this type of swelling problem, other guys in my gym also have the same problems, water retention in just a few days; I asked myself several questions about the possible causes

1)Dimer in the product
2) Possible 100% non-sterile bacteriostatic water?
3) GH fake but it wasn't like this because the analyzes showed an increase in GH and IGF1 so I would exclude this option

Yes, the products were official, sold by an official reseller; I'm not the only one with this type of swelling problem, other guys in my gym also have the same problems, water retention in just a few days; I asked myself several questions about the possible causes

1)Dimer in the product
3) GH fake but it wasn't like this because the analyzes showed an increase in GH and IGF1 so I would exclude this option
Ignore the official seller part regarding ZPHC, verify every box of HGH via their official website and make sure they haven't been tampered with.

If it's original and a recent batch, I'm leaning towards degradation being the culprit, but only labtesting would answer that conclusively.

1)Dimer in the product

I remember years ago someone mentioning tiny differences in tertiary structure that would not show up in HPLC analysis.

1. Ansomone
2. Pfizer Genotropin
3. TPs old school gray tops.

I must say Ansomone seemed to work the best. Had 2 different suppliers for it years ago but they are gone. I see some websites selling it but don't know if you can trust em or not.
NO !
Nothing is better than Pfizer's stuff.