Witch HGH you prefer?

Hi. Just checking in with a report & questions. obtained G tropin from Uncle because it was so affordable. has anyone tested it? 2nd time with it majorly worsened insomnia. usually the opposite happens. also a headache not responding to meds (could be due to not sleeping). Did anyone else this when starting 2iu (im only 116lbs) at night after a long break. I can check IGF or GH level at lab. which is best? after how many doses would you check? does one change the injection time to morning then go to a lab for test shortly therafter, or do you keep the same schedule if you dose at night? thanks for guiding me to the right info and sharing your experiences.

Type-11x said "I think it makes more sense to test IGF-I 6 weeks or so in to use and 8 hours+ after last dose." does that seem right to y'all?

From all HGH you use during this years which you prefer and if you did blood test witch results they give?

Genopharm gives me 18ng/dl HGH serum
Meditrope Black Tops gives me 41ng hgh serum and other time were my liver enzimes are super high only 21ng hgh serum

The other ones never tested

Canada Peptides
ZPHC
Genotropin 36ius pen
Prescribted Genotropin from Pfizer. HGH SERUM says nothing you can have serum of 100ng from 1 i.u and IGF of 2000 but get no any body changes.

Hi. Just checking in with a report & questions. obtained G tropin from Uncle because it was so affordable. has anyone tested it? 2nd time with it majorly worsened insomnia. usually the opposite happens. also a headache not responding to meds (could be due to not sleeping). Did anyone else this when starting 2iu (im only 116lbs) at night after a long break. I can check IGF or GH level at lab. which is best? after how many doses would you check? does one change the injection time to morning then go to a lab for test shortly therafter, or do you keep the same schedule if you dose at night? thanks for guiding me to the right info and sharing your experiences.
Around 3 years ago i used Gtropin and one blood test gives 21ng , but nothing even close to meditrope black tops that give me 90´s and 70´s ng on HGH serum .

Prescribted Genotropin from Pfizer. HGH SERUM says nothing you can have serum of 100ng from 1 i.u and IGF of 2000 but get no any body changes.
Maybe is possible but i see results , im training right now very bad only 4 days , eating 4 meals and im looking much better than before doing all right . Insane pump on gym from Meditrope Black tops

Attachments

• 339870292_1429638667769703_2804609549769121423_n.jpg
    339870292_1429638667769703_2804609549769121423_n.jpg
    472.4 KB · Views: 122
1. Ansomone
2. Pfizer Genotropin
3. TPs old school gray tops.

I must say Ansomone seemed to work the best. Had 2 different suppliers for it years ago but they are gone. I see some websites selling it but don't know if you can trust em or not.

1. Ansomone
2. Pfizer Genotropin
3. TPs old school gray tops.

I must say Ansomone seemed to work the best. Had 2 different suppliers for it years ago but they are gone. I see some websites selling it but don't know if you can trust em or not.
Have legit source here who has it right now actually. Never tried it but def debating it for the price it’s not too bad

The Jin’s Liska mentioned you purchased from that site, were they authentic or is that the correct site you ordered from?
I didn’t get them from that site, I got them from my guy in Russia. Mine were authentic and Jano tested.

I didn’t get them from that site, I got them from my guy in Russia. Mine were authentic and Jano tested.
Oh ok got ya thanks… I was gonna try them if that site was legit but not sure about it lol they say it can be authenticated on the site but could just be a scam to get you to purchase their qitropin.

Oh ok got ya thanks… I was gonna try them if that site was legit but not sure about it lol they say it can be authenticated on the site but could just be a scam to get you to purchase their qitropin.
Yea there’s plenty of fakes. I believe that IronLion dude on here is offering “working replica” Jins so avoid them lol.