Witch HGH you prefer?

Absolutely, and I'll get to it soon. I'm waiting to see how the customer service part plays out first w/o "heat" from the forum since that's a big part of the equation (how do they make things right when there's an issue?).

I've read through a lot of threads and I've seen people who discuss sponsored vendors get absolutely bashed when questioning the efficacy of some given product (albeit often in the "feelz" category).

I realized the "85%" purity I mentioned earlier is actually even worse (81%) when I pulled up the report again. Here's a screen shot:

View attachment 251674

I'm asking them if they can have this test listed publicly but without my email address listed since their verify function shows the report with my email address.
Can you tell us were you buy ? batch of the black tops ? Of course is not what we expect in reults since is soposed to be overdosed but for the price we pay 8ius inside each vial is always a goo deal

Now using Mauves because from THE Provider all hgh is real and gives you results for a very low price

Attachments

• 332209375_920645699353020_3707059589418036425_n.jpg
    332209375_920645699353020_3707059589418036425_n.jpg
    194.6 KB · Views: 153
This isn't about TP's blacktops you walnut
Did we ever determine whose black tops we are talking about? The person said he ordered from here, from a Sponsor.

How may people advertise black top HGH?
The Provider - Wasn't here when Janoshik test was done, right?
Opti -
GoodLyfe - doesn't list top color
QSC - doesn't list top color, not a sponsor

Who am I missing?

No one cares you shill. That's all you do here at Meso, promote TP's name probably in exchange for free kits.
the way you talk you have some shit hgh to sell and thats why you dont like my post . I just here to help people go with the best quality . I wish to be sponsored by him but provider dont need publicity

the way you talk you have some shit hgh to sell and thats why you dont like my post . I just here to help people go with the best quality . I wish to be sponsored by him but provider dont need publicity

he is just stating that one should your post with a grain of salt since you were/are sponsored by TP/Meditrope in the past.
Quality wise, strictly speaking about purity+dimer, there are "better" HGH brands out there.
Jintropin, Serostim, certain batches of GoodLyfe, Liskas current 120iu Kits etc all scored higher

At this point, I think it's safe to say we should take what @InternationalManOfMystery said with a grain of salt...he hasn't posted any responses in a while now or anything meaningful for us to go off of, other than him saying it's a popular source and a sponsor. For all we know if could've just been a troll to stir up drama. I'd be happy to be proven wrong though, considering this is a harm reduction board.

he is just stating that one should your post with a grain of salt since you were/are sponsored by TP/Meditrope in the past.
Quality wise, strictly speaking about purity+dimer, there are "better" HGH brands out there.
Jintropin, Serostim, certain batches of GoodLyfe, Liskas current 120iu Kits etc all scored higher
I use and did blood test of many brands hgh but i cant try all . What i tell is from what i already use before i prefer Meditrope from The Provider because is price is amazing , delivery never fails and quality is one of the best out there

@Liska seems to be a lot of talk but no actual providing of sources yet?
A name is not evidence, just witch-hunt fodder. The colour of a cap and the number of a batch are not evidence either. If that test result scares you, take that guys advice:
1) I'm not sure it it will genuinely help the community. What *would* help the community IMHO is if the takeaway was: get your stuff tested.

A name is not evidence, just witch-hunt fodder. The colour of a cap and the number of a batch are not evidence either. If that test result scares you, take that guys advice

Just find it very interesting how vocal you’ve been on this thread, acting very seemingly all knowing. Yet you don’t want to share the sponsored source thread with complaints “cause it will start a witch hunt” lol ok bud.

No better than @InternationalManOfMystery

You wrote this on osgears forum
Could you name the other sources, or atleast messages..

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230305-180100_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230305-180100_Chrome.jpg
    87.8 KB · Views: 139