Witch HGH you prefer?

I‘m glad that it’s as noticeable as you mention! There is definitely a profound/unique smell the HGH has. I‘ll be sure to reference the smell when trying generic, if ever trying generic. Since I am able to get Pharma rHGH I may never feel the need to go down that route. Like I said though, I am glad you say it is noticeable! Cheers @Liska
I was being sarcastic, there is nothing that cannot and has not been perfectly (= practically indistinguishable, not theoretically) replicated, as there is no realistic (affordable/accessible) way of distinguishing between high purity pharma and generic HGH. The imperfect counterfeits easily identified by Meso aren't made for you to begin with; it's a (rather profitable) fallacy to conclude there is none made for you.

I usually agree with Liska, here i have a slightly different opinion.
i can just speak from my own experience:
for me, there is a difference between good generics and authentic jintropins/humatrope.
i could bet i could differentiate between running 3-4 weeks a good generic and 3-4 weeks of one of those 2 mentioned above.
that doesnt mean a good generic doesnt work and will do harm to you. They work perfectly fine, the 2 pharma brands mentioned above just top them a notch

for me, there is a difference between good generics and authentic jintropins/humatrope.
i could bet i could differentiate between running 3-4 weeks a good generic and 3-4 weeks of one of those 2 mentioned above.
that doesnt mean a good generic doesnt work and will do harm to you. They work perfectly fine, the 2 pharma brands mentioned above just top them a notch
If it were real, long acting Jintropin I’d prolly try that. But I don’t trust the Chinese at all with anything pharmaceutical.

I meant that you cannot produce any evidence on paper of this perceived difference between an authentic product and a perfect counterfeit that others can look at for reference like a labtest, bloodwork, picture of visual differences etc. All you have is your personal experience based on perception, and the next person may have a different experience comparing the two categories or which pharma HGH they prefer etc.

I meant that you cannot produce any evidence on paper of this perceived difference between an authentic product and a perfect counterfeit that others can look at for reference like a labtest, bloodwork, picture of visual differences etc. All you have is your personal experience based on perception, and the next person may have a different experience comparing the two categories or which pharma HGH they prefer etc.
Hey bro just send me some pharma and generic for free and I'll give you my feels report. Bro trust me bro, c'mon bro.

Zero difference from Pharma vs generic you’re better buying hgh in raw powder especially buying it shipped because it won’t degrade like been showing here

Mixed Pharma pens will degrade in heat unless you buy it from a pharmacy in ice or it’s with you within a week then in the fridge

Zero difference from Pharma vs generic you’re better buying hgh in raw powder especially buying it shipped because it won’t degrade like been showing here

Mixed Pharma pens will degrade in heat unless you buy it from a pharmacy in ice or it’s with you within a week then in the fridge
not all pharma hgh is premixed
but you are right, buying premixed is always a risk. Besides shipping, you never know how it was stored and its esp. critical for premixed..

I’m buying real Pharma, not from china. And no, the drug substance of Pharma GH is not produced in china.
GenSci, whose Jintropin has the highest purity HGH test result both by the old and new testing method, as well as Anke Bio and Qijan Bio aren't real pharma manufacturers. Real pharma is made only in the western world by white men. I will not mix my aryan blood with the impurities of the eastern culture.

GenSci, whose Jintropin has the highest purity HGH test result both by the old and new testing method, as well as Anke Bio and Qijan Bio aren't real pharma manufacturers. Real pharma is made only in the western world by white men. I will not mix my aryan blood with the impurities of the eastern culture.
he sure as hell is missing out on the jintropin..

I am talking about FDA or EMA approved Pharma brands. And spare me your racism bullshit. I work in Pharma in biologics, I worked specifically as a consultant in China for big Pharma 15 years ago when the Chinese couldn’t even produce human insulin without western technology and they got one dumb big Pharma to „invest“ in China to build a plant. And of course stole the technology as usual. I also know about the shit happening with raw materials, just Google the heparin scandal that killed hundreds of people. China is scrupulous. So don’t give me your BS because you want to keep selling your Chinese crap.

Last edited:
I think he sold his "last chinese crap" (jintropin) to me some time ago..
usually, we rely on lab tests to judge if a certain brand of hgh is good or not.
Authentic jintropin from Gensci scored the highest purity from all pharma hghs tested until today
check this thread for the result. Post 152.
And as far as i know, we have test results for every pharma HGH besides Humatrope (which is on par with jintropin in my experience)
not sure if serostim was already tested sometime.

I am talking about FDA or EMA approved Pharma brands. And spare me your racism bullshit. I work in Pharma in biologics, I worked specifically as a consultant in China for big Pharma 15 years ago when the Chinese couldn’t even produce human insulin without western technology and they got one dumb big Pharma to „invest“ in China to build a plant. And of course stole the technology as usual. I also know about the shit happening with raw materials, just Google the heparin scandal that killed hundreds of people. China is scrupulous. So don’t give me your BS because you want to keep selling your Chinese crap.
If you put it like that, how can I not believe everything you say.
pharmaa.png

@M@NU Serostim was tested at 98.0% recently, so just a hair below the chinese crap but still excellent of course.

I think he sold his "last chinese crap" (jintropin) to me some time ago..
usually, we rely on lab tests to judge if a certain brand of hgh is good or not.
Authentic jintropin from Gensci scored the highest purity from all pharma hghs tested until today
check this thread for the result. Post 152.
And as far as i know, we have test results for every pharma HGH besides Humatrope (which is on par with jintropin in my experience)
not sure if serostim was already tested sometime.
That’s all great. There is a reason these products are not approved in western countries.
If you would have seen production facilities and QC in Chinese plants and the quality they deliver in a lot of cases, you would prolly think differently.
And I also don’t care what people are putting into their body. You want Chinese GH? Go for it. The Chinese Pharma GH might be up to par with western Pharma, but pure purity is definitely no proof for that. As I said many times, biologicals are not small molecules. You can’t copy them easily. And you can’t copy them 100%. Not even Pharma can copy their own biologicals 100%. When the master cell changes, the whole product changes to a certain degree. You actually are producing a Biosimilar of your own product that would need another confirmatory trial.
There is a reason why we don’t have cheap Chinese biosimilars flooding the biologic indications in Europe and US - they are sub par.

If you put it like that, how can I not believe everything you say.
View attachment 252461

@M@NU Serostim was tested at 98.0% recently, so just a hair below the chinese crap but still excellent of course.
Is this the best you could come up with?
You’re just a seller of illegal, Chinese chemicals. You have zero pharmaceutical knowledge. You’ve never been in a pharmaceutical environment, seen a bioreactor or understood how proper biologicals are actually produced. That’s why you come with cheap shots like that.

There are numerous pharmacy brands that make pens that will not degrade outside of the fridge for weeks and also that aren’t pre mixed, and there are also pre mixed pens like norditropins that are still good outside of fridge for 3 weeks up up to close to a month! But depending on outside and the heat etc… the method of travel, I would say generic are still at risk aswell I think most things are at risk under any extreme temperature changes. Generally speaking on truck or in plane or in a building waiting to be picked up I would say it’s not to big. ideally should be in a fridge every opportunity they can be though

I've only used tested generic HGH from Opti and GL, no pharma. I just can't see how pharma is worth the price tag. $600 plus for 126iu serostim, $500 for 100iu of Jins from BG. For those who have used pharma and generic, please explain how paying 4 to 5x for pharma is worth it.

I've only used tested generic HGH from Opti and GL, no pharma. I just can't see how pharma is worth the price tag. $600 plus for 126iu serostim, $500 for 100iu of Jins from BG. For those who have used pharma and generic, please explain how paying 4 to 5x for pharma is worth it.
You can run 20 iu a day for what you could pharma at 2-3.

Alone the health risk is worth it IMO. You’re putting an illegal, non-tested (no studies) biological compound that was created by gene manipulation without any data about efficacy, short or long term safety or pharmacokinetics into your body. A minuscule variation in the master cell or production and filtration could alter the effect of the substance completely. If the potential negative long term side effects don’t make you nervous, I don’t know what else would.

Last edited: