Witch HGH you prefer?

Thanks for the reply. I guess I'll definitely have to try pharma for myself just to see if I can tell a difference.
Dont fall for it lol! If it tests high and no dimer, there is no difference, pharma or not.

The test is whats important here.

Pharma testing at 96% no dimer is the same hgh, as a generic testing 96% no dimer.

Dont fall for it lol! If it tests high and no dimer, there is no difference, pharma or not.

Pharma testing at 96% no dimer is the same hgh, as a generic testing 96% no dimer.
There is a difference that is not quantifiable as Chinese GH is not a legal pharmaceutical and can’t be compared vs real Pharma GH. I can assure you that all my friends who tested both always had the better results per iu with Pharma GH. If you need 4iu to have an effect with Chinese GH, you most prollly have it with 2iu Pharma grade GH.

Last edited:

Haha man I feel the same way. If it tests the same it should be the same but u see so many people say it's not and it makes u feel like ur missing out haha. I may try it if I have some extra cash to blow but not anytime too soon.

I would love to believe this as it makes the most sense 100% but I’ve never known anyone to use lab gh that was good, then change over to pharma gh and consider going back ever! So either the placebo is just that good lol or it doesn’t matter how well Chinese generic gh tests on paper it just doesn’t compare equally and I’m speaking off of first hand aswell. I’m no science expert just something I’ve Noticed and come to conclusion with.
The same goes for pharmacy gear anything made with European or North american raws in my opinion always works better from my experience no question, if it was all equal every lab would be pretty close to the same quality but it’s not true you have some labs that just blow other ones out of the water. Maybe this is just another me thing I notice lol

Haha man I feel the same way. If it tests the same it should be the same but u see so many people say it's not and it makes u feel like ur missing out haha. I may try it if I have some extra cash to blow but not anytime too soon.
Big red, it could be placebo for everyone but if you know a lot of people like I do who say this, it might be worth giving it a shot one time to see for yourself like you said!

I have only ever taken Pharma GH. Hearing this is making me happy to have started with Pharma Grade. Will I be able to tell a difference if I ever try generic? I have no idea… Thankfully I don‘t have to think about that for quite a few more months. Maybe I‘ll even get a restock of Pharma Grade before I run out, since I am basically at the source.

I would love to believe this as it makes the most sense 100% but I’ve never known anyone to use lab gh that was good, then change over to pharma gh and consider going back ever! So either the placebo is just that good lol or it doesn’t matter how well Chinese generic gh tests on paper it just doesn’t compare equally and I’m speaking off of first hand aswell. I’m no science expert just something I’ve Noticed and come to conclusion with.
The same goes for pharmacy gear anything made with European or North american raws in my opinion always works better from my experience no question, if it was all equal every lab would be pretty close to the same quality but it’s not true you have some labs that just blow other ones out of the water. Maybe this is just another me thing I notice lol

Interesting you say this. On paper is one thing but can’t really put a great unit of measurement on quality.

Similar to sushi. You can get grocery store sushi or restaurant sushi. They both taste like sushi, are sushi, and are prepared by competent cooks. But the restaurant sushi is more expensive and tastes significantly better, and no you can’t eat double the grocery store sushi and it’ll taste just as good.

Interesting you say this. On paper is one thing but can’t really put a great unit of measurement on quality.

Similar to sushi. You can get grocery store sushi or restaurant sushi. They both taste like sushi, are sushi, and are prepared by competent cooks. But the restaurant sushi is more expensive and tastes significantly better, and no you can’t eat double the grocery store sushi and it’ll taste just as good.
Not the same

Or for your ancedote

Lets say grocery store sushi was in the middle of china right next to a fresh water river, i would eat that grocery store sushi over any american sushi restaurant. That restaurant in america uses frozen fish thawed. But the grocery store sushi in china is fresh fish caught that day.

lol bad anecdote.. Japan is where u get sushi, all sushi is frozen(yes even 8 star in Japan 1000$ dinner, all the fish is frozen, there are exceptions wi octopus etc but fish tuna salmon etc all flash frozen to ultra low temp ie rock hard liquid nitrogen style, kills nematodes etc actually thats what makes sushi grade tuna, has to be frozen for a certain time and at a lower temp then non sushi grade), id stay away from raw fresh water fish for sushi ;) lol ocean is what's up for taste and bacteria parasite reasons. in fact ultra high grade places will even do long "freeze cures" on certain fish(think dry aging beef)... anyway, learn something everyday ;)

that being said, for some chemicals (not so sure if there is something akin to this with peptides), Dif producers may give different isomers of same chemical so while technically both producers have 99.9% purity effectiveness/effects can be very very different, heck even for vitamins Dif isomers will absorb/used quicker/better wi various isomers.. now does this apply to slight differences in amino chain connections, ie will
desamido- somatropin show up as somatropin in janosick/majority of testing? or very closely related hgh like compounds that are also pooped out by the e coli and show up as hgh.. could it be left over "detergents" or (exotoxins LPS etc from coli) used to wash the hgh in the Recombinate process? I dunno.. @janosick may be able to shed light on this if already has not? certainly a prevalent thing it would seem in my limited knowledge/searching folks prefer Pharma over generic with hgh and do not make such comments about HRT test vs UGL test etc.

anyhoo where is our boy with the 80% source...

Will I be able to tell a difference if I ever try generic? I have no idea…
Sir what are you saying, of course you will!! That's why you never hear of perfectly counterfeited pharma HGH pens & carts somewhat accurately filled with 95%+ purity generic HGH raws - the scent hounds of page 8 would sniff those out in a heartbeat.

Sir what are you saying, of course you will!! That's why you never hear of perfectly counterfeited pharma HGH pens & carts somewhat accurately filled with 95%+ purity generic HGH raws - the scent hounds of page 8 would sniff those out in a heartbeat.
Why dont you just post your hgh results in every thread about hgh?
I know you want to …..

Why dont you just post your hgh results in every thread about hgh?
I know you want to …..
Hello Qingdao's little doggo! Unlike your master I rarely ever post my labtests to any threads other than my own. You're barking and wagging your tail at the wrong cat, I'm all out of scoobie snacks.

Hello Qingdao's little doggo! Unlike your master I rarely ever post my labtests to any threads other than my own. You're barking and wagging your tail at the wrong cat, I'm all out of scoobie snacks.
You are in every thread about GH lately.
Im team pharma not generics and def not QSC!

Just change your avatar to the lab test results and embed your price in it so you don't have to pollute every thread.
Lisa to Gh threads like flies on shit .
I don't post those to any threads but you may be talking about another planes of existence or timelines
dmt.jpg

Hahah this is great! I’m team Pharma…

I‘m glad that it’s as noticeable as you mention! There is definitely a profound/unique smell the HGH has. I‘ll be sure to reference the smell when trying generic, if ever trying generic. Since I am able to get Pharma rHGH I may never feel the need to go down that route. Like I said though, I am glad you say it is noticeable! Cheers @Liska