Witch HGH you prefer?

I totally get what you're saying and at the end of the day I suppose you have to put trust in a source. It really isn't possible to test every single vial. Another paranoid thought I've had is for sources that offer credit for tests. Who's to say after they gained the trust of the customer, they won't immediately slip in the junk on the next shipment. Trust but verify is really there only option although not totally realistic.
Ask anyone at any level between homebrewer to giant superlab to really think through the logistical complications of implementing this selective scam into their existing operation from start to finish and they'll eventually curl up into a ball of stress accusing you of inducing nightmares. For very good boys and scammers alike streamlining is the dream, that idea is the opposite and not even profitable considering time=money.

the guy who is too stingy to publish his results because he either gets money from or other homosexual things that i won't go into detail should be banned from this forum. such people risk the health of others even though they know who is selling the harmful stuff .

the guy who is too stingy to publish his results because he either gets money from or other homosexual things that i won't go into detail should be banned from this forum. such people risk the health of others even though they know who is selling the harmful stuff .
Whenever you're missing a large chunk of information you need to consider the possibility that you're misjudging the situation and show some restraint. Return right here after this case has been resolved to a conclusion contrary to your suspicion and take a really deep and shameful soak in the dumb shit you posted.

Whenever you're missing a large chunk of information you need to consider the possibility that you're misjudging the situation and show some restraint. Return right here after this case has been resolved to a conclusion contrary to your suspicion and take a really deep and shameful soak in the dumb shit you posted.
listen cat lover.. it's about health. this is not fun. next time text other people and not me . oh i forgot you already do that .. 24/7 qsc and other sellers . or are you trying to protect someone here cat lovers ??

Last edited:
listen cat lover.. it's about health. this is not fun. next time text other people and not me . oh i forgot you already do that .. 24/7 qsc and other sellers . or are you trying to protect someone here cat lovers ??
I get your frustration with @InternationalManOfMystery not outing the source of these abysmal results...but try and keep in mind, bombarding him with insults likely isn't going to sway him to post who it is. Try and have some patience and give constructive reasons as to WHY he should post the source instead of being rude. We're all adults here (for the most part), let's try and act like it.

Please stop posting on meow meow.

This is a valid point.

I'm going to think about that.

This thread was about "which HGH do you prefer?"

I spent a lot of time on MESO trying to suss out the "best" vendor before placing my order. And I got junk. I guess what was most important for me was to drive home the point to get your stuff tested.
Actually usually what happens is, people will now know “XYZ” source had this result, thus other people who have purchased from them can send in product to compare to your results. This allows your results to be confirmed and known it was reliable, along with others then testing the hgh from this source. Also then the source can make adjustments to make there products better in the future. The source can apporach in a proper manner once other people can compare the results you have to theres. And most of the time people will offer to help eachother and if the person cant pay, others will pitch in, of some sort.

Edit- also if the results dont match to yours, there is something else occuring as well.

This is why naming the source is helpful.

Pharmacy GH is the way to go haven’t used seros or jins, but I’ve heard great things. like the name says I’m a genotropin fan haha love nordis also! I Have also used cinnatropins and those worked well too, have seen tests showing 96-97% purity so for price of them it’s a pretty good deal

Pharmacy GH is the way to go haven’t used seros or jins, but I’ve heard great things. like the name says I’m a genotropin fan haha love nordis also! I Have also used cinnatropins and those worked well too, have seen tests showing 96-97% purity so for price of them it’s a pretty good deal
Saw ur other posts, man ur looking ripped. Have u used generics that have tested well? Would u say pharma is worth the price difference?
People usually say if u have the money it's worth it, but it doesn't make sense if they test the same as generics.

Saw ur other posts, man ur looking ripped. Have u used generics that have tested well? Would u say pharma is worth the price difference?
People usually say if u have the money it's worth it, but it doesn't make sense if they test the same as generics.
Hey buddy thank you I appreciate the words!
In my opinion I think pharma is the route to go… now with that being said people don’t like buying/sourcing outside of country for obvious reasons. In Canada it’s much less of an issue here then it is in the states with bringing things in. You have to find the right sources and it makes it much easier to afford! To answer the generic question I have used generic gh a few times a few years ago and had shit experiences and response to it, felt very little benefits in comparison to a good pharma brand. I’m sure if it tests similar purity level it should work the same and be legit GH though I will say that. for me I just noticed a big difference switching to pharma when I did a few years ago and maybe that’s why I am an advocate for that. The issue is cost because it does add up for sure some guys will do half pharma half generic to make it more affordable.

Could you please link to those tests?
Not sure what I can say here or if it’s grey area but Turkish pharmacy is a sponsor on this board although I haven’t gone through him for anything personally for a while he’s a reliable sponsor and he has lots of HPLC lab results on his site, go to the sponsors section and check his thread and results. He’s done a few tests for a lot of different pharmacy products in Turkey.

Cinnas are very good,great price to from Turkish pharmacy sponsor on here
Cinnas to me are comparable to genos but I still do prefer genos. I do get the same side effects as on the genos that gives me the tell tale sign it’s working. I vouch for them even though the purity level tests slightly lower then genos

Last edited:
Not sure what I can say here or if it’s grey area but Turkish pharmacy is a sponsor on this board although I haven’t gone through him for anything personally for a while he’s a reliable sponsor and he has lots of HPLC lab results on his site, go to the sponsors section and check his thread and results. He’s done a few tests for a lot of different pharmacy products in Turkey.
I remember it having a shockingly high dimer and unremarkable purity, hence the request for that 96-97% purity result - you're free to link to any post on Meso and repost any lab result that has been publically posted.
cinna.png

I remember it having a shockingly high dimer and unremarkable purity, hence the request for that 96-97% purity result - you're free to link to any post on Meso and repost any lab result that has been publically posted.
View attachment 252209
Welll shiiiitt! My fault there I must have been mixing up the geno and the cinnatropin results maybe the geno lab results were 97ish then haha if not I’m just out of my mind, I haven’t used Turkish pharmacy for a while and once I saw the test results a while back I didn’t need to see it again but I made a mistake I’ll own it, 94-95% is definitely not 97% lol. I can just say I did like the cinnatropins for whatever it’s worth, and for what I get them for or what they go for in Iran or around that area it really is a pretty good deal. I still choose a good handful of other brands over them though!

Also thanks for the info I’m new so I’m still learning what’s acceptable and not acceptable to say and post when it comes to sources or posts leading to sources etc..

Appreciate you challenging hat and setting that info straight for people. I was too lazy to look for myself lol

Hey buddy thank you I appreciate the words!
In my opinion I think pharma is the route to go… now with that being said people don’t like buying/sourcing outside of country for obvious reasons. In Canada it’s much less of an issue here then it is in the states with bringing things in. You have to find the right sources and it makes it much easier to afford! To answer the generic question I have used generic gh a few times a few years ago and had shit experiences and response to it, felt very little benefits in comparison to a good pharma brand. I’m sure if it tests similar purity level it should work the same and be legit GH though I will say that. for me I just noticed a big difference switching to pharma when I did a few years ago and maybe that’s why I am an advocate for that. The issue is cost because it does add up for sure some guys will do half pharma half generic to make it more affordable.
Thanks for the reply. I guess I'll definitely have to try pharma for myself just to see if I can tell a difference.