Witch HGH you prefer?

Here we go. There is no QC with Chinese HGH. One batch „good“ one batch crap. I never understood the risk taker, I’d rather take less or nothing at all before I trust Chinese labs.
Here we go. There is no QC with planet earth products. Do not trust this solar system.

Why the reluctance in naming the source?
1) I'm not sure it it will genuinely help the community. What *would* help the community IMHO is if the takeaway was: get your stuff tested.
2) The vendor did make things right for me.
3) I'm at best semi-anonymous to the administrators of this forum, the vendor, etc...who are all 100% anonymous to me. I have way more to lose than to gain by attracting enemies.
4) WRT to #3, I think naming does not really help as much as #1.

Last edited:
So
I'm still considering my options. Some points in the meantime...

1) As @janoshik mentioned, the test is real. I'm considering if I want to pay to have the test made public without my email address listed. I don't know how far back his records go but I also had 3 samples of anastrozole tested with him over a year ago prior to this HGH test. Side note: At the time, he said he was busy helping some refugees. Solid person.
2) The source refunded me, including the cost of the test, and offered to send some different HGH. He seemed concerned I would post/name him, so I presume he may have seen this thread. I haven't replied to him.
3) In my late teens/early 20s, I was into anabolics and that kind of thing. Sourced the good ol' fashioned way by driving down to Ensenada with my knucklead friends and buying stuff in the farmacias. Got out of that due to different life intertests, a professional career, and all kinds of responsibilities. Now, my only interest is in legal TRT, but I have taken some pharmaceutical HGH as it seems to help with an injury I had a couple of years ago.
4) Commensurate to #3, I have no interest in destroying the reputation of a vendor here, or for that matter, promoting one over another. This order of HGH is my first experience purchasing something like that online. Naturally, given the entirely opaque nature of it all, I wanted to have it tested before it saw the inside of my body.
5) I understand the "harm reduction" nature of this, and that revealing the source could be beneficial for the community. I'm mulling that. In the meantime, my advice to anyone here, is have *anything* you buy online like this tested. Vendors providing their own test results can be easiliy manipulated, and me naming one vendor does not make the others any safer by default.
So you actually have to think about preserving the reputation of an vendor than you know absolutely nothing about nor have any emotional attachments to over help mitigate the potential harm of perhaps countless humans health?

I would have to say sir that your moral compas has sustained major damage.

1) I'm not sure it it will genuinely help the community. What *would* help the community IMHO is if the takeaway was: get your stuff tested.
2) The vendor did make things right for me.
3) I'm at best semi-anonymous to the administrators of this forum, the vendor, etc...who are all 100% anonymous to me. I have way more to lose than to gain by attracting enemies.
4) WRT to #3, I think naming does not really help as much as #1.
I'm really trying to put myself in your shoes, but I'm failing to see your logic, besides that maybe this will make more people test their products. Are you being more than compensated from the source to keep your silence?

I'm really trying to put myself in your shoes, but I'm failing to see your logic, besides that maybe this will make more people test their products. Are you being more than compensated from the source to keep your silence?
No, the vendor did not give me anything extra $$$ to keep my silence.

The logic is pretty simple, right?

I say: "It was XYZ!"

Then, a bunch of people argue about it, some people discredit me because I'm a new member to the forum, whatever.

Maybe XYZ sales go down. Maybe not.

Meanwhile, XYZ, who has a significant financial interest in his business, is not happy with International Man of Mystery. XYZ knows a lot about International Man of Mystery including his name and address, while International Man of Mystery knows jack squat about XYZ. Maybe XYZ does something?

Now, that may be a bit far fetched and TV show inspired, but in reality, I hope people just get their stuff tested.

I received a couple of PMs asking me for the source name, including one desperate sounding request like "I just bought X-zillion kits from QSC and now I'm worried...please tell me if was them!" My response to that (I didn't actually reply to the PM): If you got the money to buy the kits, pony up for your own test too.

Definitely sounds like it at this point. Caused a stir in the community, provided evidence of wrong doing, then decides to keep the source anonymous for “the sake of the vendor”

No, the vendor did not give me anything extra $$$ to keep my silence.

The logic is pretty simple, right?

I say: "It was XYZ!"

Then, a bunch of people argue about it, some people discredit me because I'm a new member to the forum, whatever.

Maybe XYZ sales go down. Maybe not.

Meanwhile, XYZ, who has a significant financial interest in his business, is not happy with International Man of Mystery. XYZ knows a lot about International Man of Mystery including his name and address, while International Man of Mystery knows jack squat about XYZ. Maybe XYZ does something?

Now, that may be a bit far fetched and TV show inspired, but in reality, I hope people just get their stuff tested.

I received a couple of PMs asking me for the source name, including one desperate sounding request like "I just bought X-zillion kits from QSC and now I'm worried...please tell me if was them!" My response to that (I didn't actually reply to the PM): If you got the money to buy the kits, pony up for your own test too.
I understand what you mean about the source having more on you than you on he. Personally, I never give my real name. If that costs me a package from a shipping screw up than so be it, but I digress...Giving up to customers to LE would be a serious nail in the coffin of ones business.

I wonder what the procedure is as far as how many vials per batch pharma facility has to have tested… I’m sure it can’t be anything close to 1 out of every 100… I’ve worked in a number of usda meat processing plants and pharmaceutical companies because of refrigeration maintenance or installation. So I have seen some stringent regulations. I would love to know who this came from as well as many people here as I very well could have some of the same batch (who knows?). But in reality as op stated moral of story is, to test your shit. Hopefully this is a 1 in a million occurrence, unfortunately doubtful with any producer/facility. Really leaves me feeling unsafe and uneasy though. I look to you guys for advice on harm reduction… I wonder what would be short term or long term consequences for putting a kit of the tested quality into one’s body (if the whole kit or numerous ones were affected, or just one vial)…

On the other hand, don't ignore that this new member's first and only contribution to Meso is a post misrepresenting the QA/QC of generic HGH in China leading into one of the worst HGH test results Meso has seen in recent years while attributing it to one of the "most trusted vendors" amongst Meso's sponsors.

If the results I received are indicative of QA/QC of generic HGH from China, I'm not sure I misrepresented anything.

That said, one lab in China does not equal all labs in China, so yeah, I did make some unfair implications. I guess a similar analogy might be the health department shutting down a restaurant in America. That doesn't mean all restaurants in America are bad.

My imagination of the Chinese HGH situation is something like this, given the difficulty to produce HGH:

- There are less than 10 labs in all of China producing, maybe less than 5.
- Out of those labs, some have top notch QA/QC and the results are consistent. The prices are higher.
- Ouf ot those labs, some *do not* have top notch QA/QC and the results are inconsistent, but their prices are cheaper.

How true would you say that gross generalization is?

well, this is a harm reduction board and as posted by several people, such a bad quality HGH can lead to issues.
You should really think about helping the community here

uh? sounds like some trolling what was the point to even bring up and say would let use know the source depending on how vendor handled it? what was the point of all that? your going to get FAR less decreditied by spilling the beans then making a much adew about nothing.

its far more important for safety of folks aswell as vendor held accountable for fixing the issue. its the mantra here to hold vendors accountable for betterment of the community.
@InternationalManOfMystery

...My response to that (I didn't actually reply to the PM): If you got the money to buy the kits, pony up for your own test too.
Kind of an elitist attitude... who knows if they had to scrape & save to get what they did.
(But yeah, they should save some more & have it tested just for peace of mind).
Isn't it about $300 to test hgh with jano,? That is equal to ~5.5 US int'l kits.

well, this is a harm reduction board and as posted by several people, such a bad quality HGH can lead to issues.
You should really think about helping the community here

Here's the situation. There are a set of vendors on Meso --- all anonymous to us --- selling products. Most have jano results posted.

Some people compare sides of the different brands, and which has more or less. Keep in mind, at least for HGH, that the sides are not really consistent with what patients on pharma grade HGH see.

Some dude comes along and orders from one of these vendors and the results are...not good.

But how could this be?

I'll let you fill that part in.

But be honest with yourself here. Injecting UGL products you haven't had tested yourself is not congruant with harm reduction.

I'm sure there are good vendors on here. Heck, maybe most are good and this was just bad luck for me. The vendor did make it right, at least financially.

Here's the situation. There are a set of vendors on Meso --- all anonymous to us --- selling products. Most have jano results posted.

Some people compare sides of the different brands, and which has more or less. Keep in mind, at least for HGH, that the sides are not really consistent with what patients on pharma grade HGH see.

Some dude comes along and orders from one of these vendors and the results are...not good.

But how could this be?

But be honest with yourself here. Injecting UGL products you haven't had tested yourself is not congruant with harm reduction.

I'm sure there are good vendors on here. Heck, maybe most are good and this was just bad luck for me. The vendor did make it right, at least financially.
the point of blind tests and this board is to find exactly those good sources and to get rid of the black sheeps.
Your

But how could this be?

Made it right financially to you, I wonder if he made it right with everybody? Here's a serious question... Why even bring all of this up to begin with?

Kind of an elitist attitude... who knows if they had to scrape & save to get what they did.
(But yeah, they should save some more & have it tested just for peace of mind).
Isn't it about $300 to test hgh with jano,? That is equal to ~5.5 US int'l kits.
It was $420 to include the dimer part of the test too, which is extra.

Like I said earlier, I'm not into the whole anabolic scene any longer, but I know enough that if you're scraping and saving, you're going to get way more bang for buck with other compounds.

The quality of what goes into your body is not negotiable IMO...but that's my own personal risk/reward equation.

At any rate, this was wayyyy more than 5 kits the guy was talking about.

But how could this be?

Enough with the holier than thou man. You cause a ruckus, and hold out. Either man up or quit trolling. Obviously we all know we should test our stuff. But as other said, some can’t afford it and some neglect it all together. Doesn’t mean you should stop someone from potentially buying something they shouldn’t.