Witch HGH you prefer?

Ansomone I loved at one time...not sure if they are around anymore. Can't go wrong with legit Geno pens. TP Grey tops back in the day were sweet.

All you guys prefer pharma ?
I can tell is at leat 3 times more expensive than generics and i did a test taking one month 10ius genotropin pfizer and 1 month using 2 vials per day Meditrope Black tops and got more weight , pump , fulness on meditrope blacks
I’ve yet to use GH myself so my opinion is irrelevant but a lot of my clients have liked the black top meditrope more than other GH they have used in the past. Their reviews have been unanimous with meditrope over other generics and some people who have used pharma rather pay less and use meditrope, especially because a lot of times even when they fork over money for pharma they are paranoid about replicas while meditrope gives them peace of mind.

I’ve yet to use GH myself so my opinion is irrelevant but a lot of my clients have liked the black top meditrope more than other GH they have used in the past. Their reviews have been unanimous with meditrope over other generics and some people who have used pharma rather pay less and use meditrope, especially because a lot of times even when they fork over money for pharma they are paranoid about replicas while meditrope gives them peace of mind.
Yes i also have some my clients using it and doing blood tests and all of them came over 22ng hgh and some got 42ng

Remember your hgh serum number as alot to do with your liver valuies. if you are liver toxix or fatty liver you have less value on hgh serum

Yes i also have some my clients using it and doing blood tests and all of them came over 22ng hgh and some got 42ng

Remember your hgh serum number as alot to do with your liver valuies. if you are liver toxix or fatty liver you have less value on hgh serum
bro how can i reach TP...i keep hearing its good hgh.. looking to stock

I think it's important to get generic HGH tested. HGH is not produced via chemistry like steroids...or meth like in Breaking Bad for example...haha. They use genetically modified bacteria to produce the GH protein. It's not something UGLs can do. So everyone is sourcing from (most likely) labs in China with (most likely) inconsistent quality control. I recently placed two orders from one of the "most trusted vendors" on here who is a sponsor etc etc and had the first kit tested at Jano. The results came back as 85% purity and high dimer for something that the vendor had purportedly tested as high purity and zero dimer. Testing myself was common sense, right? There's no guarantee what they have tested is the same as what they sell you. The second kit never arrived in the mail and the vendor is now stalling on a refund. Good luck and be careful with what you put in your body.

Last edited:
I think it's important to get generic HGH tested. HGH is not produced via chemistry like steroids...or meth like in Breaking Bad for example...haha. They use genetically modified bacteria to produce the GH protein. It's not something UGLs can do. So everyone is sourcing from (most likely) labs in China with (most likely) inconsistent quality control. I recently placed two orders from one of the "most trusted vendors" on here who is a sponsor etc etc and had the first kit tested at Jano. The results came back as 85% purity and high dimer for something that the vendor had purportedly tested as high purity and zero dimer. Testing myself was common sense, right? There's no guarantee what they have tested is the same as what they sell you. The second kit never arrived in the mail and the vendor is now stalling on a refund. Good luck and be careful with what you put in your body.
Name and shame, bro. Who did you order from and post up the test results, if you don't mind.

you can name the vendor and the lab report, not against the rules...its actually encouraged since this is a harm reduction board.

you can name the vendor and the lab report, not against the rules...its actually encouraged since this is a harm reduction board.

Absolutely, and I'll get to it soon. I'm waiting to see how the customer service part plays out first w/o "heat" from the forum since that's a big part of the equation (how do they make things right when there's an issue?).

I've read through a lot of threads and I've seen people who discuss sponsored vendors get absolutely bashed when questioning the efficacy of some given product (albeit often in the "feelz" category).

I realized the "85%" purity I mentioned earlier is actually even worse (81%) when I pulled up the report again. Here's a screen shot:

1676131753196.png

I'm asking them if they can have this test listed publicly but without my email address listed since their verify function shows the report with my email address.

Attachments

• 1676131080990.png
    1676131080990.png
    60.4 KB · Views: 93
Last edited:
Absolutely, and I'll get to it soon. I'm waiting to see how the customer service part plays out first w/o "heat" from the forum since that's a big part of the equation (how do they make things right when there's an issue?).

I've read through a lot of threads and I've seen people who discuss sponsored vendors get absolutely bashed when questioning the efficacy of some given product (albeit often in the "feelz" category).

I realized the "85%" purity I mentioned earlier is actually even worse (81%) when I pulled up the report again. Here's a screen shot:

View attachment 251674

I'm asking them if they can have this test listed publicly but without my email address listed since their verify function shows the report with my email address.
this is the worst hgh result ive seen.. impressive

yowza, maybe because old and kept in a warm garage for 12 months? baited breath who the vendor was! Yes I have seen couple tests of TP ~94% wi dimmer yet folks seem to love it still! pay for multiple tests till get 97% and ignore the lower level tests as my GUESS would be 50% of generic are around the 94% and from same place even though see higher higher tests from the suppliers. anyway, im sure folks that been around longer can correct me and thats fine, just by guess. but also shills can send in whatever and say its from XX supplier, but just tossed there own stuff it in the microwave for 30 seconds.

View attachment 251674

since this is a harm reduction board.
any News about who this source is?
i think it should be mentioned since such a crappy hgh could lead to dangerous health complications..

Nice deal. Sadly I’m broke after my vacation in Turkey. Pharma HGH amongst other pharma grade products. Was totally worth it imo. Excited for the months to come.