Witch HGH you prefer?

This man knows his stuff. I'm with you, hawk. The 2 are interchangeable...or we can say " Not necessarily in that order". Then again there's nothing wrong with the order you've got the Seros and Huma in. As far as availability is concerned, as far as my world goes, Serostim is around most of the time and a safe bet. Counterfeits aren't a concern either.
My MD stopped carrying Sero and tried to sell me something else at $40/iu. I can't afford and am not doing well without Serox2 months. Do u know what Sero costs and where to get? I am US (cali) and need something fast. I take for numerous, old injuries and reducing parkinsons like symptoms (w/cognitive impairement that makes it hard to figure this stuff out). I could use a little help. please. than you.

My MD stopped carrying Sero and tried to sell me something else at $40/iu. I can't afford and am not doing well without Serox2 months. Do u know what Sero costs and where to get? I am US (cali) and need something fast. I take for numerous, old injuries and reducing parkinsons like symptoms (w/cognitive impairement that makes it hard to figure this stuff out). I could use a little help. please. than you.

Use serno go to the underground section he has legit serostims for a pretty solid price atleast for seros. He's also u.s Dom and ships fast hope that helps

C'mon, what's more important here? You could really do some good or really contribute to something really awful. Trust me when I tell you that if your naming names has the source black balling you they will be shooting themselves in the foot. They won't ever live it down. We need you to man up here. Its a Community safety issue.
On the other hand, don't ignore that this new member's first and only contribution to Meso is a post misrepresenting the QA/QC of generic HGH in China leading into one of the worst HGH test results Meso has seen in recent years while attributing it to one of the "most trusted vendors" amongst Meso's sponsors.

On the other hand, don't ignore that this new member's first and only contribution to Meso is a post misrepresenting the QA/QC of generic HGH in China leading into one of the worst HGH test results Meso has seen in recent years while attributing it to one of the "most trusted vendors" amongst Meso's sponsors.
I don't always agree with sources but this is absolutely my thoughts on the matter. A member who is brand new bringing testing so bad I've never ever seen, against apparently a source with a good rep here as he stated. I'm definitely interested in how this plays out.

Absolutely, and I'll get to it soon. I'm waiting to see how the customer service part plays out first w/o "heat" from the forum since that's a big part of the equation (how do they make things right when there's an issue?).

I've read through a lot of threads and I've seen people who discuss sponsored vendors get absolutely bashed when questioning the efficacy of some given product (albeit often in the "feelz" category).

I realized the "85%" purity I mentioned earlier is actually even worse (81%) when I pulled up the report again. Here's a screen shot:

View attachment 251674

I'm asking them if they can have this test listed publicly but without my email address listed since their verify function shows the report with my email address.

So who’s the source?

I don't always agree with sources but this is absolutely my thoughts on the matter. A member who is brand new bringing testing so bad I've never ever seen, against apparently a source with a good rep here as he stated. I'm definitely interested in how this plays out.
I have this feeling this could all be made up...is that test report real? This new member must have an ulterior agenda.

Looking for a solid GH situation that isn't UGL. Pharma is def preferred, I have crohn's disease and don't want to play with fire too much

Since dimer cannot be introduced via degradation post production as far as I know,
Not unless it's dissolved first, indeed. The GH in question wasn't dissolved.
maybe @janoshik can tell if the report is real.
I understand he cant name the source etc but this should already be helpful
Well, the report is real and the guy who had the sample in question tested really did email us recently to ask to get his email off the report (which my assistant offered for free, waiting for reply since Mon).

Given it's a blind test I can't really have any input on the manufacturer, but I have no reason to doubt our client.

Well, the report is real and the guy who had the sample in question tested really did email us recently to ask to get his email off the report (which my assistant offered for free, waiting for reply since Mon).

Given it's a blind test I can't really have any input on the manufacturer, but I have no reason to doubt our client.
Here we go. There is no QC with Chinese HGH. One batch „good“ one batch crap. I never understood the risk taker, I’d rather take less or nothing at all before I trust Chinese labs.

Last edited:
Absolutely, and I'll get to it soon. I'm waiting to see how the customer service part plays out first w/o "heat" from the forum since that's a big part of the equation (how do they make things right when there's an issue?).

I've read through a lot of threads and I've seen people who discuss sponsored vendors get absolutely bashed when questioning the efficacy of some given product (albeit often in the "feelz" category).

I realized the "85%" purity I mentioned earlier is actually even worse (81%) when I pulled up the report again. Here's a screen shot:

View attachment 251674

I'm asking them if they can have this test listed publicly but without my email address listed since their verify function shows the report with my email address.
Why didn’t you just get a “burner” email account if you were concerned about your anonymity?

I'm still considering my options. Some points in the meantime...

1) As @janoshik mentioned, the test is real. I'm considering if I want to pay to have the test made public without my email address listed. I don't know how far back his records go but I also had 3 samples of anastrozole tested with him over a year ago prior to this HGH test. Side note: At the time, he said he was busy helping some refugees. Solid person.
2) The source refunded me, including the cost of the test, and offered to send some different HGH. He seemed concerned I would post/name him, so I presume he may have seen this thread. I haven't replied to him.
3) In my late teens/early 20s, I was into anabolics and that kind of thing. Sourced the good ol' fashioned way by driving down to Ensenada with my knucklead friends and buying stuff in the farmacias. Got out of that due to different life intertests, a professional career, and all kinds of responsibilities. Now, my only interest is in legal TRT, but I have taken some pharmaceutical HGH as it seems to help with an injury I had a couple of years ago.
4) Commensurate to #3, I have no interest in destroying the reputation of a vendor here, or for that matter, promoting one over another. This order of HGH is my first experience purchasing something like that online. Naturally, given the entirely opaque nature of it all, I wanted to have it tested before it saw the inside of my body.
5) I understand the "harm reduction" nature of this, and that revealing the source could be beneficial for the community. I'm mulling that. In the meantime, my advice to anyone here, is have *anything* you buy online like this tested. Vendors providing their own test results can be easiliy manipulated, and me naming one vendor does not make the others any safer by default.

Thanks, I'm catching up to emails now and just replied to your assistant.