Witch HGH you prefer?

ya I wouldn't worry about vendor coming after you? lol think about it, they come after u THAN u say eh they came for me, and no one orders ever again. I am very surprised ur scared of a vendor lol. ESP as once they are outed the ENTIRE community would be behind you.

I guess if is a solid vendor they would come forward themselves. and perhaps you should encourage that vs calling them out yourself?

Was wondering the approximate cost to send to jano… thanks @Deadp007 . And it seems from what I’ve read to take at least a month + to get results…
It's more so the time it takes then the money as some sources will compensate you for having their products tested. Where's the one week option lol

Made it right financially to you, I wonder if he made it right with everybody? Here's a serious question... Why even bring all of this up to begin with?

This is a valid point.

I'm going to think about that.

This thread was about "which HGH do you prefer?"

I spent a lot of time on MESO trying to suss out the "best" vendor before placing my order. And I got junk. I guess what was most important for me was to drive home the point to get your stuff tested.

it is important, but also think about about the others that took the risk before you so YOU could suss out the best? its like a HIVE mind, when work together thats how the best things happen and help suss out the best! sorta need to play your part ;) aswell as it makes them more careful to not send out crap as will get called out. thats how the system works! anyhoo, folks have even offered to help with testing cost aswell, so not like trying to take advantage of you.

also testing EVERY kit is not really feasible, no batch # etc order 3 kits could get 2 batches, but what we can do is figure out which sources have higher QC and stay most consistent.

As @InternationalManOfMystery stated he spent a lot of time reviewing and researching many venders, I’m sure many others have done the same. Myself being a new member of what 2 days and spent countless hours on many forums lurking, chose meso to become a member of because of the sense of community and harm reduction that appears here (in greater detail and quality than other forums). I recently, about 6 months ago lost my go-to for about 7years. I tried 2 different venders in those 6 months and believe one was causing my skin to be itchy mainly around my elbows even with lotion (or it could just be the winter and lower humidity and I’m just freaking out about possible poor quality, and discontinued use) I am awaiting bloodwork I got last Friday. Andddd as it so happens, literally, literally just received a TD of a well known vender here with cap color the same that I’ve never tried. $420 isn’t really a drop in the bucket either…

@InternationalManOfMystery

listen ……You come into this forum and show an HGH test that indicates that health damage could occur due to the high dimer and low purity. it's like you consciously let people get poisoned and then your dealer gives you a blowjob and you say yeah okay i'll keep it to myself? why are you causing trouble here? It's the same as finding out there's poison in a can of coke and your friends drinking it while you comfortably watch, even though you know it.

either tell the people who the fucking dealer is or piss off this forum. this is about health - this is not a game you stupid piece of shit

Maybe XYZ does something?
No, XYZ isn't QSC after all. Such nightmarish outliers as yours are heretofore unseen to my eyes at least, and I've tested up to 10 vials per batch, seeing only insignificant variance and not hiding a single multivial result from any of my test reports (not that I could anyways), which is why I've called out your QA/QC criticism - sure there are some manufacturers not doing as much of that, but going from zero dimer to 4%+ in a batch or even inbetween batches really challenges my current beliefs, so do you still have the rest of that kit you pulled the sample from and could send that to Janoshik for testing? I want to unravel this entirely and will pay for it entirely as well.

Please pay only limited attention to the harebrained harpies and hyenas here haunting you for nothing but a name because no matter if you comply or not, you're going to get absolutely shit on for coming here all new and posting up an absolute nightmare both to the source and the community. If you genuinely pulled that vial out of the original box, I promise you that you needn't worry about any kind of retaliation no matter how shit your OPSEC definitely is.

Your pathetic and weak man of mystery,it’s obvious you’ve been rewarded by the source for not naming them and that’s all that matters to you.Now your just telling everyone to get their hgh tested themselves.Have some integrity and name the source

calm down, no need for name calling. he seemed like he was coming around already. being harsh will do little for the situation and just make it worse.

Let’s stay civilized. I hope he comes around as this would be an important health I do for many users. Also, I hope people will finally start testing more frequently or rethinking if they should put something in their bodies without having any idea what it is.

I'm all for testing. Well worth the cost. I think all sources should include batch numbers on their products. Testing every single vial or oral isn't realistic but I'd be ok testing each new batch.

This guy really doesn't understand what harm reduction is and has a shitty attitude. Hope nobody helps this fucking mystery asshole after this bullshit.

Maybe this is just my naiveté, but wouldn't @Millard or someone end up banning a source for giving a persons information to LE or using their personal information to (in some way) harm said buyer? Just something to think about, I guess, @InternationalManOfMystery. If there was some sort of retaliation on the source's part, pretty sure that'd just be the end of the source on MESO. Someone correct me if I'm wrong though.

I'm all for testing. Well worth the cost. I think all sources should include batch numbers on their products. Testing every single vial or oral isn't realistic but I'd be ok testing each new batch.
By trusting a source to label batches accurately, you're making yourself vulnerable to batch obfuscation - let me give you just a few examples:

You've sent batch 1 for blindtesting and the result was great? If you're not going to check me periodically, I'm going to put batch 1 on all new batches of that product until the mfg.date of the original batch is perceived to be too old.

Batch 1 blindtested horribly? I'm going to make a better batch 2, wait for that to blindtest well to afterwards mix in the old batch 1 products but with batch 2 labels if you're not going to check me until the 'next' batch.

Batch 1 blindtested well but five years in I still have leftover batch 1 vials? Going to give those an extended lifespan by putting the batch 2 label on.

You can mix and match these and many others of course while reminding customers that indeed this batch has already be blindtested! Isn't that reassuring.

Batch numbers offer a sense of comfort to the customer, but bware that this potentially false comfort can be used against you. Disregarding batch numbers in favour of periodic blind testing is the superior option for customers. Don't forget that every good source will reimburse you in full (usually via store credit) for the cost of blind testing, though not all sources doing this are necessarily good ones.

A sharp minded Meso that holds sources accountable aggressively is a meager meal for scammers, but fluffy sheep Meso is a big fat feast due to the absence of protection via rules/shepherd dogs.

By trusting a source to label batches accurately, you're making yourself vulnerable to batch obfuscation - let me give you just a few examples:

You've sent batch 1 for blindtesting and the result was great? If you're not going to check me periodically, I'm going to put batch 1 on all new batches of that product until the mfg.date of the original batch is perceived to be too old.

Batch 1 blindtested horribly? I'm going to make a better batch 2, wait for that to blindtest well to afterwards mix in the old batch 1 products but with batch 2 labels if you're not going to check me until the 'next' batch.

Batch 1 blindtested well but five years in I still have leftover batch 1 vials? Going to give those an extended lifespan by putting the batch 2 label on.

You can mix and match these and many others of course while reminding customers that indeed this batch has already be blindtested! Isn't that reassuring.

Batch numbers offer a sense of comfort to the customer, but bware that this potentially false comfort can be used against you. Disregarding batch numbers in favour of periodic blind testing is the superior option for customers. Don't forget that every good source will reimburse you in full (usually via store credit) for the cost of blind testing, though not all sources doing this are necessarily good ones.

A sharp minded Meso that holds sources accountable aggressively is a meager meal for scammers, but fluffy sheep Meso is a big fat feast due to the absence of protection via rules/shepherd dogs.
I totally get what you're saying and at the end of the day I suppose you have to put trust in a source. It really isn't possible to test every single vial. Another paranoid thought I've had is for sources that offer credit for tests. Who's to say after they gained the trust of the customer, they won't immediately slip in the junk on the next shipment. Trust but verify is really there only option although not totally realistic.

This is a valid point.

I'm going to think about that.

This thread was about "which HGH do you prefer?"

I spent a lot of time on MESO trying to suss out the "best" vendor before placing my order. And I got junk. I guess what was most important for me was to drive home the point to get your stuff tested.
Do you not see how u are being a dick? U spent alot of time on here reading other members reviews and looking at their results. Yet u don't want to share ur results to save people just like urself from getting bad shit. You use the community yet contribute nothing but to say get ur own tests.
If u posted ur results and it contradicted the sources results then that would make people get more testing but you are holding ur results hostage from the community.

I totally get what you're saying and at the end of the day I suppose you have to put trust in a source. It really isn't possible to test every single vial. Another paranoid thought I've had is for sources that offer credit for tests. Who's to say after they gained the trust of the customer, they won't immediately slip in the junk on the next shipment. Trust but verify is really there only option although not totally realistic.
The same could be said for blind testing by a customer. Who's to say this new Man of Mystery didn't buy hgh off alibaba, send it to Jano, and then claim it was xyz's hgh. He got refunded in full from testing and some replacements. I'm not saying at all he did that, but something that could happen.

Heck, I could send a sample of mast or a test c/mast mix to jano, and claim I sent in a sources test c. Get refunded from the source, because
the testing was wrong, and probably some replacements for free.

Even with bloodwork, you're taking the members word and trusting them. If I like say source ABC, got poor bloodwork results running 400mg a week, I could lie and claim I was only doing 200mg a week to keep the source from being scrutinized.

This guy is a brand new account, so we have no post history to review to determine if his word is trustworthy. But even an established well known member could still pull the same if they wanted to. I said all of this to say that it comes down to trust.