Witch HGH you prefer?

LOL, Bro, I’m super happy for you for that great trip to Turkey.

The 2 for 1 deal on the 29th is a super lame dad joke that I threw out there just for laughs. There are only 28 days in February.

I didn’t think anyone wouldn’t catch that right away. I hope @GoodLyfe doesn't actually get people wasting their time by inquiring about the sale.

no, no I’m not.

This may be funny to you but it really fucks up my emails man.
Oh man. I’m really sorry about that. I definitely don’t want to make unnecessary work for you. I’m trying to delete the post but I can’t see how to do that. Can anyone tell me how to delete a post from here?

Well, since @Liska made a post I can only assume it's QSC
not sure there is a link, @Liska is always interested in HGH lab results etc.
and there are quite few other sources with much less tests than QSC that have blacktops (HL for example).
BG Pharma tested black tops from QSC if i am correct and the result was quite good

Definitely following how this plays out. Opti has blacktops as well and sure hope it's not his products.

The results came back as 85% purity and high dimer for something that the vendor had purportedly tested as high purity and zero dimer.
Since dimer cannot be introduced via degradation post production as far as I know, they can't claim that you dropped it into a live volcano before sending it off for testing either. If you're afraid of exposing whoever is sending out dangerous trash under the guise of a good labtest report due to losing your chance for a refund, I'll cover your loss, but please save anyone else from purchasing something that can genuinely put them in the hospital, as @M@NU can tell you.

Oh man. I’m really sorry about that. I definitely don’t want to make unnecessary work for you. I’m trying to delete the post but I can’t see how to do that. Can anyone tell me how to delete a post from here?
Your post is up and not going anywhere. One of the great things about meso. The source will get over it. They're here rent free. Your post isn't going to hurt anyone.

Since dimer cannot be introduced via degradation post production as far as I know, they can't claim that you dropped it into a live volcano before sending it off for testing either. If you're afraid of exposing whoever is sending out dangerous trash under the guise of a good labtest report due to losing your chance for a refund, I'll cover your loss, but please save anyone else from purchasing something that can genuinely put them in the hospital, as @M@NU can tell you.
it aint much but i would add 50€ on top of that if you posting the source would lead to you not being refunded @InternationalManOfMystery .
such quality can be really hurt ones health..

A refund should not have strings attached by the source. Good or bad, the buyer should be compensated for out of pocket testing. I'd like the source named too.

Absolutely, and I'll get to it soon. I'm waiting to see how the customer service part plays out first w/o "heat" from the forum since that's a big part of the equation (how do they make things right when there's an issue?).

I've read through a lot of threads and I've seen people who discuss sponsored vendors get absolutely bashed when questioning the efficacy of some given product (albeit often in the "feelz" category).

I realized the "85%" purity I mentioned earlier is actually even worse (81%) when I pulled up the report again. Here's a screen shot:

View attachment 251674

I'm asking them if they can have this test listed publicly but without my email address listed since their verify function shows the report with my email address.
C'mon, what's more important here? You could really do some good or really contribute to something really awful. Trust me when I tell you that if your naming names has the source black balling you they will be shooting themselves in the foot. They won't ever live it down. We need you to man up here. Its a Community safety issue.

seems like hes talking about opti.. opti has black tops, and one of his higher iu kits tested in the 80s.

however his user says international so it may be opti eu or canada.

A refund should not have strings attached by the source. Good or bad, the buyer should be compensated for out of pocket testing. I'd like the source named too.
If you're a source going for the lab report bait & switch, the last thing you want to do is encourage blind testing by compensating your customers for it. Members should never forget that scamming is not against the rules, so the risk/reward ratio for scammers is determined entirely by how thoroughly the community tests sources and how severely it punishes a source for any infraction. You reap what you sow.

Your post is up and not going anywhere. One of the great things about meso. The source will get over it. They're here rent free. Your post isn't going to hurt anyone.
Roger that.

I just felt bad because I thought it was a simple, light hearted joke, and when you’re a well liked source it’s always nice for people on the board to be talking about you.

I didn’t think anyone would actually blow up their email not realizing it was just a joke. I definitely never want to make unnecessary work for anyone.

Roger that.

I just felt bad because I thought it was a simple, light hearted joke, and when you’re a well liked source it’s always nice for people on the board to be talking about you.

I didn’t think anyone would actually blow up their email not realizing it was just a joke. I definitely never want to make unnecessary work for anyone.
It’s all good dude. I re-read my post and it seems harsh. Sorry about that, you are fine.

It’s all good dude. I re-read my post and it seems harsh. Sorry about that, you are fine.
I appreciate that. Sorry to mess up your work flow. I tried to private message you an apology but it wouldn’t let me for some reason (too new on this board? Not sure why).