WtsBulk Hormones Raws Source

They're in town since yesterday so I should be able to pick them up today or tomorrow!
this ever pull through? Seems almost too good to be true and I don't know why there isn't more traffic on the thread. I'm broke as shit but this is making me think about doing something dumb to get enough to pull the trigger. Ironic

What is the price for 50g Methenolone Enanthate?
Sorry ,ME always sell out,Every time it comes out, it is sold out very quickly. Now we dont have stock.

I am sorry for the delay in replying to the forum.
But my wickr is usually online for 15 hours.

Please contact by wickr or the TUTANOTA email.

Email: Annawatts999 at tutanota dot com
Wickr: Annawatts

I placed and order and recieved it within reasonable time. For anyone suspicious: they had the chance to take my order of test, c, u and primo e and send me bs in the mail. But annawatts on wickr came back to me later the same day and informed me the primo was out of stock for a few weeks. So then I ordered just Test C and U

Hy,Guys

Christmas is coming, if you need something please purchase it ASAP. We will ship out before the holidays.

Still 12 hours online for you.;)

Email: Annawatts999 at tutanota dot com
Wickr: Annawatts

Hi guys. Did any of you purchased recently from this source? I am interested in dabbling with raws for my firs time and i want to know if you tried their stuff.
I ask this because of lack of activity on the forum.

Hi guys. Did any of you purchased recently from this source? I am interested in dabbling with raws for my firs time and i want to know if you tried their stuff.
There is another domestic supplier. Several blind testing last few days. Why don’t you use them instead?

Hi,Sir Sorry reply late,We still on business always.We use USPS express, 7-15days for the delivery to US,Eruope, ensure safe delivery,Ship will be sent out in 48 hours.Quality and service are our main goals.:cool:

Still 12 hours online for you.

Telegram:AnabolicRaws
Signal:AnabolicRaws.11

Semagltuide 2mg.
Semagltuide 5mg.
Semaglutide 10mg.
Tirzepatide 5mg
Tirzepatide 10mg
Tb500(2mg)
BPC157(5mg)

Peptides Large available, More other products welcome to inquiry.;)

Telegram:AnabolicRaws
Signal:AnabolicRaws.11

Wire:AnabolicRaws