• ATTENTION New Members: Please take a few moments to introduce yourself, show your commitment to harm reduction, and chat with the community in the "New Member Introduction" subforum. This will help unlock access to additional forum features and privileges.

Xandoz Pharma

How many of you guys have used Xandoz Pharma? I got some of their gear about 5 weeks ago. I have been using it the passed 4. I am on the testosterone prop and winstrol injectable. It works great, I am getting hard as a rock and strong as ever. Any other reviews out there? The gear looks amazing too, very clean and professional. Anyone else try them out?

I'm familiar with "Sandoz"...I believe they're out of Switzerland and is where Albert Hoffman synthesized LSD? I'm sure if they accomplished that feat a little testosterone should be a walk in the park and pretty good?

The company is Xandoz not Sandoz their website is Anabolics-unlimited.com thats where I got my gear from Sandoz is not on there. Its smooth, no PIP at all. I can't complain and the price is just as much as any other gear around 40-60$. I will say this though the vials look like they came from a doctor or out of a pharmacy. Check them out yourself. Can't complain at all.

The company is Xandoz not Sandoz their website is Anabolics-unlimited.com thats where I got my gear from Sandoz is not on there. Its smooth, no PIP at all. I can't complain and the price is just as much as any other gear around 40-60$. I will say this though the vials look like they came from a doctor or out of a pharmacy. Check them out yourself. Can't complain at all.

While good looking vials are great, I could take a dump in a nice shiny box and mark it garanteed, but you'd open the box and find a pile of shit...

The company is Xandoz not Sandoz their website is Anabolics-unlimited.com thats where I got my gear from Sandoz is not on there. Its smooth, no PIP at all. I can't complain and the price is just as much as any other gear around 40-60$. I will say this though the vials look like they came from a doctor or out of a pharmacy. Check them out yourself. Can't complain at all.[/QUOTE

No shit. I know. I'm pretty fucking funny. How do you pronounce xandoz. The x has to be silent but does it sound like zandoz?

Now why do I smell the putrid scent of a SHILL, permeating my iPhone? Get out of here stink pot, lol!

Here is a picture of some of the stuff. The camera is kind of blurry.

Attachments

• webcam-toy-photo1.jpg
    webcam-toy-photo1.jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 126
Is there any reason about 6 month back their web address was different and they redirected payment to a Chinese site

No you must of got a different guy sometimes these people have payment sent to China VIA Western Union. Their website you order directly off of.

No you must of got a different guy sometimes these people have payment sent to China VIA Western Union. Their website you order directly off of.

I got my stuff from http://www.anabolics-unlimited.com (Welcome to Anabolics-Unlimited!) everything went cool had no problems and I did send the order amount to China. Received in about 10 days too not bad honestly.

Is this an infomercial for anabolic unlimited? 007 has said their name twenty times and talked about how incredible they are. Then by 'chance' they post in another area about gear for sale. This is more than fishy, buyer beware....

I love websites with misspellings on the welcome screen...I mean don't you review your web pages before you publish them?

Is this an infomercial for anabolic unlimited? 007 has said their name twenty times and talked about how incredible they are. Then by 'chance' they post in another area about gear for sale. This is more than fishy, buyer beware....

This isn't the only place 007 pimps their gear either. Take that for what its worth.

But that being said, I have seen reviews of xandoz dating back to 2004

This isn't the only place 007 pimps their gear either. Take that for what its worth.

But that being said, I have seen reviews of xandoz dating back to 2004

We have been around a long time. Our quality is second to none.

Theres no need to argue and there is no buyer beware. He just said he got his gear in a reasonable amount of time brother. My gear is as quality as it gets. I know you won't take my word for it though and that I understand. Please do not spread slander about my lab when you have never used us before. All the guy did was make a thread about us.

I love websites with misspellings on the welcome screen...I mean don't you review your web pages before you publish them?

One word is misspelled, thank you for bringing it to my attention spell check should of took care of that!