XENO PHARMACEUTICALS Domestic Source

Really lied no I dont think so.
I said I dont keep track of members ip you are not a member. You are a source.

A source is still a member if he joined the forums.

You stayed earlier you catalogued the info. Now you're saying you don't keep track. One of those statements is a lie and I'm leaning towards this latest one as the lie...

A source is still a member if he joined the forums.

You stayed earlier you catalogued the info. Now you're saying you don't keep track. One of those statements is a lie and I'm leaning towards this latest one as the lie...
you will never know. If you have been here long enough you should know that once a member crosses that line he is no longer a member he is a source period. Right @brutus79 @CensoredBoardsSuck

Really lied no I dont think so.
I said I dont keep track of members ip you are not a member. You are a source.

You told so many that i was not even referring to that in partcicular but actually that is another lie you told. I dont want to argue. Im not here to put anyone on the spot, but if your lies are specifically directed at me i will expose them. Anyone can go back a few pages and see that your statements and answers are completely contradictory. I dont care to go back and quote them all, its very obvious.

Turn off the gps feature from whatever device you take pictures with and use one of those EXIF scrubbers to remove any data from your pics.
That works...even opening the image in MSpaint then resaving with a generic filename works.