XENO PHARMACEUTICALS Domestic Source

I will post the tests in relation to the lot numbers, I order raws in large quantities so monthly testing will cover that product until the following months test. In essence i can absolutely guarantee 3 products consistently.

So what kind of ventilation set up do you have? Do you have a area that setup for brewing only.

I have a guest house for brewing only, i do not have a flow hood but as Dr jim has stated it is not neccesary as long as you ensure there are no air currents in your work space (which i do), when i brew i disinfect the entire workspace with isopropyl alchol which is simply a countertop. I brew the solution, heat, filter and deposit directly into vials. I wear nittrile gloves a disposable lab coat and a facemask. My filters are sterile disposable units so there is no cleaning of lab equipment that needs to be done.

XENO

Well my reasoning for testing the more exotic compounds being if those are proven good than its reasonable to suggest that the rest of their compounds are equal if not better in quality, whereas the opposite is not true.

My plan was to test Oxandrolone and Tren every month for the above reason and use the third test on a new compound. So yes the whole idea is to consistently test for quality products. I will incorporate more testing as my budget allows, the testing isn't that expensive so i can feasibly go up to 5-10 products within a few months as i gain more traction.

Thank you and let me know if you have any other questions,
XENO

Personally I don't think you can make assumptions that any products will be good just because some others are. The Chinese will do anything to make a few extra bucks. Even though test e/p are extremely cheap to produce in raw form, most raws we get are still underdosed as fuck. It's your choice,obviously, but starting off selling bunk test because you overlooked it in favor of something more exotic (btw, when new labs pop up people usually make sure the basic stuff works before investing in mast, tren, var, primo, etc from some unknown lab) would be bad. Like really really bad.

Personally I don't think you can make assumptions that any products will be good just because some others are. The Chinese will do anything to make a few extra bucks. Even though test e/p are extremely cheap to produce in raw form, most raws we get are still underdosed as fuck. It's your choice,obviously, but starting off selling bunk test because you overlooked it in favor of something more exotic (btw, when new labs pop up people usually make sure the basic stuff works before investing in mast, tren, var, primo, etc from some unknown lab) would be bad. Like really really bad.

I agree to a certain extent which is why i posed the question between npp and test e. Nothing is guaranteed of course but if you have a 90% pure product that cost 7 times the amount to produce (Trenbolone/Anavar) it would not make sense to skimp out on the easily testable (blood test) and widely purchased product (testosterone) in favor of the other.

Im aware of your point though but in my opinion the chances are slim to none.
I will take your vote into consideration as i will the others, if there are enough who feel the same i will coordinate with evo and let majority rule.

Thank you for your input,
XENO

'm in contact with a testing facility, I'm working out a contract deal to test 3 products per month. I order in the raws i need once a month, so basically 3 compounds on my list will always be tested.

First submission will be,
Oxandrolone
Trenbolone Enanthate
and either
NPP or Test E

Which would everyone prefer? I think NPP is the better choice because Testosterone can be confirmed through blood test and it is the cheapest compound, but on the other hand it is also the most purchased so it would be nice to have it perfectly dosed.

I can test different products each month but if the most expensive products come back with good results then i think it would be safe to assume the rest of their line is equally as good if not better. Once i get in Fluoxymesterone that will be one of the most heavily tested along with Oxandrolone.

XENO

Ok, now we are getting somewhere, if you somehow pull this off, you will bring some credibility to your name. As far as what you should test, I would go with test-e, tren-a, oxa, and maybe dbol if you can add a fourth.

It's irrelevant at this point. You either are an info collector if your first statement is correct or a liar if your second one is correct. Either way you're not far off from a scammer or source or a "piece of shit" as you label them.

Maybe by your deluded definition they are but they're still a member of this forum under the laws of reality.

The fuck is this a popularity contest? See how many other people agree with you to bolster your argument? OMG so and so agreed with me so I must be right....this is a joke.

Quoting myself so this doesn't get lost with everything else.

Quoting myself so this doesn't get lost with everything else.

Hey @Docd187123 I know what @pumpingiron22 did was wrong, and I bet you, when he said he had everyone's info, he was probably making a smart remark. he has also helped me on the past with a problem I had with a source, not only that, but he also makes posts to help out members with internet security. Again he fucked up, but I can assure you, he has nothing but good intentions towards members.

Ok, now we are getting somewhere, if you somehow pull this off, you will bring some credibility to your name. As far as what you should test, I would go with test-e, tren-a, oxa, and maybe dbol if you can add a fourth.

I will be testing Test E Tren E and Oxandrolone.

It will take a few weeks for the samples to arrive and be tested, i will let the board know when i have officially worked everything out with the testing facility. I will send the Test E first and the Tren E and Oxandrolone if the results are promising.

Thank you,
XENO

I have not forgot about the pictures of the lab equipment either i have just been very busy with orders and work. Thank you all for your continued patience.

XENO

="MindlessWork, post: 1321283, member: 39352"]That pic reminds me of my first chemistry experiment I did at home with a chem set I got for Christmas when I was a young kid...KABOOM! Boy did I scare my mom real bad :confused::eek:
I googled, rookie lab set up lol

Here is the picture as promised.

For full disclosure Im switching to glass media bottles, a peristaltic pump and unsealed vials for my next batches.

XENO PHARMACEUTICALS

Attachments

• Lab Picture.jpeg
    Lab Picture.jpeg
    106.6 KB · Views: 79
Here is the picture as promised.

For full disclosure Im switching to glass media bottles, a peristaltic pump and unsealed vials for my next batches.

XENO PHARMACEUTICALS

Nice. Idk what everyone was expecting.

How will you ensure sterility with unsealed vials. Pretty confident you've never gone this route or you'd already be crimping yourself