XENO PHARMACEUTICALS Domestic Source

Nice. Idk what everyone was expecting.

How will you ensure sterility with unsealed vials. Pretty confident you've never gone this route or you'd already be crimping yourself

You are correct i have always used pre-sealed vials, that being said using un-sealed vials does not present a problem. Alchol bath and/or dry heat sterilization are more than enough to sterilize any equipment including vials.

XENO PHARMACEUTICALS

Labmax on a paid order by Brad P. at Evo

I'm not saying this means anyone should make a purchase just yet, but here is a Labmax for my Test Cyp 250 and there are also a few reviews from members running my products with no-pip and no infections.

Let me know if you have any questions,
XENO PHARMACEUTICALS

Attachments

• Labmax A.jpg
    Labmax A.jpg
    70.3 KB · Views: 55
  • Labmax B.jpg
    Labmax B.jpg
    66 KB · Views: 51
Labmax on a paid order by Brad P. at Evo

I'm not saying this means anyone should make a purchase just yet, but here is a Labmax for my Test Cyp 250 and there are also a few reviews from members running my products with no-pip and no infections.

Let me know if you have any questions,
XENO PHARMACEUTICALS

Did you take those pics with a phone from 10 years ago? :confused:

An update for the HPLC testing, im sending out samples of Test E from my next batch which I will be brewing next wednesday.

It should arrive at the testing facility roughly a week from then, im told that testing will be completed anywhere from 1-3 weeks after its arrival depending on their schedule.

Next to follow will be Tren E and Oxandrolone (Anavar)

Let me know if there are any questions or concerns,
XENO PHARMACEUTICALS

An update for the HPLC testing, im sending out samples of Test E from my next batch which I will be brewing next wednesday.

It should arrive at the testing facility roughly a week from then, im told that testing will be completed anywhere from 1-3 weeks after its arrival depending on their schedule.

Next to follow will be Tren E and Oxandrolone (Anavar)

Let me know if there are any questions or concerns,
XENO PHARMACEUTICALS
Wtf... all this time i've been patiently waiting for the HPLC :rolleyes:Fuck it ! I'm out ! Guess its Future Pharma for me! :eek: Haha

Thxs for the latest EVO jokes ;)

They are real members giving real reviews multiple weeks into using my products, its hardly a joke.

I know i shouldnt engage this comment but I've been nothing but honest and courteous even admist unnecesary and unfounded personal attacks, im sure even after i produce HPLC results have member bloodwork and cycle logs you will still have something unreasonable to say, such as they are fake or every member log is a schill. So I honestly do not understand what it is i've done? Its pretty clear all im intending to do is provide a quality service for members such as yourself?

XENO

They are real members giving real reviews multiple weeks into using my products, its hardly a joke.

I've been nothing but honest and and courteous even admist unnecesary and unfounded personal attacks, im sure even after i produce HPLC results have member bloodwork and cycle logs you will still have something unreasonable to say, such as they are fake or every member log is a schill. I honestly do not understand what it is i've done? Its pretty clear all im intending to do is provide a quality service for members such as yourself.

XENO
Real huh? Why ain't any members here dick riding?? Cuz Meso is fucking REAL!!! Bye bye

Real huh? Why ain't any members here dick riding?? Cuz Meso is fucking REAL!!! Bye bye

Because sadly it is people like you who make honest members afraid to post a positive experience no matter how true it may be, ive been pm'd by more than one member saying this is the case.

Giving honest feedback is not "dick riding", however making unreasonable attacks on sources in what would appear to be an attempt to fit in with a crowd/fuel mob menatlity may be considered "dick riding"

XENO

I know i shouldnt engage this comment but I've been nothing but honest and courteous even admist unnecesary and unfounded personal attacks, im sure even after i produce HPLC results have member bloodwork and cycle logs you will still have something unreasonable to say, such as they are fake or every member log is a schill. So I honestly do not understand what it is i've done? Its pretty clear all im intending to do is provide a quality service for members such as yourself?

XENO
You said you were a member here, yeah? Well, if so then you know how this deal goes then. You know that no one here gives two fucks about reviews on Evo. You know this! The only way anyone will consider what you're trying to do, is if someone on THIS board takes a chance on your gear, and they review it, for this monster that eats sources for lunch!
You said you were a member here, if that's true, then you already know this! Either strap in, or jump off! ;)

XENO

You're new to this, clearly. Evo is populated by shills and the board specializes in ripping off unsuspecting rubes. So let me ask you this, since you're getting your ego wounded: Did these evo members pay for the gear they are touting, or were they given free gear to "review" (aka dickride, as gear whores do).

I applaud your efforts to do analytical testing on your gear. Nevertheless, keep in mind that Meso is not a source board, and the "send out good gear freebies" is the first half of a bait and switch which has been done literally dozens of times. So don't get butthurt. Get mad at the scumbag scammers who fucked it up for you, since you're just an honest guy helping bros out, right?

Watch your step, friend. You are a source. This is our home. You are not entitled to aught but an ass raping for the slightest misstep, because those who came before you fucked people. Don't like it? Think we are a bunch of Internet bullies? Leave. There's another one just like you standing in line.

I hope your gear is fire and everyone who purchased it loves it. But the odds are against it, and against you.

Because sadly it is people like you who make honest members afraid to post a positive experience no matter how true it may be, ive been pm'd by more than one member saying this is the case.

Giving honest feedback is not "dick riding", however making unreasonable attacks on sources in what would appear to be an attempt to fit in with a crowd may be considered "dick riding"

XENO
It's because retards like you that noobs get burned. Oh and it's retards like you that would post any reviews from EVO, last I heard it's LE'S home base ! GTFOH

You said you were a member here, yeah? Well, if so then you know how this deal goes then. You know that no one here gives two fucks about reviews on Evo. You know this! The only way anyone will consider what you're trying to do, is if someone on THIS board takes a chance on your gear, and they review it, for this monster that eats sources for lunch!
You said you were a member here, if that's true, then you already know this! Either strap in, or jump off! ;)

Im strapped in i assure you i just do not see it as neccesary to attack honest reviews when they have done nothing to earn such. I did not expect for sales to start flooding in however every little piece of information or feedback i get helps to create a better picture for everyone here. A majority do not care but it certainly doesn't hurt.