XENO PHARMACEUTICALS Domestic Source

Skepticism is neccesary but i was just expressing my dislike of how people who post honest anecdoteal evidence are treated.

Obviously testing should be done, I have a labmax, bloodwork is coming out beginning of july, and im in contact with an HPLC testing facility. Im with everyone here on the testing, i just had qualms with bashing good members that is all and my posts were more reasonings not whining.

XENO

Skepticism is neccesary but i was just expressing my dislike of how people who post honest anecdoteal evidence are treated.

Obviously testing should be done, I have a labmax, bloodwork is coming out beginning of july, and im in contact with an HPLC testing facility. Im with everyone here on the testing, i just had qualms with bashing good members that is all and my posts were more reasonings not whining.

XENO
Who has bashed respected members? Please substantiate that comment. Where? Cite/quote please. Well respected members post reviews when they have bloodwork or labmax results or occasionally hplc data.

Interesting, a source defending the honor and integrity of "good" members running his gear. This is a new twist. o_O Again, this is not personal. You want to last here? Hunker down, hope bloodwork and labmax results (not from Evo) get posted.

I'm going to go sniff some dirty panties now.

Who has bashed respected members? Please substantiate that comment. Where? Cite/quote please. Well respected members post reviews when they have bloodwork or labmax results or occasionally hplc data.

Interesting, a source defending the honor and integrity of "good" members running his gear. This is a new twist. o_O Again, this is not personal. You want to last here? Hunker down, hope bloodwork and labmax results (not from Evo) get posted.

I said good members and what i meant by that is "obviously not schills" i did not mean a very well respected member, that obviously would not occur considering their status.

XENO

I dont take it personal thank you for the honest comments

XENO

You're right it is more work for a potentially equal reward, however my main resource is time not money at this point.

This is troubling for many reasons.

If a source doesn't even have the funds to pay sponsor fees they most likely don't have the resources to fix a large scale fuck up when it occurs and multiple customers need problems resolved with bunk gear. This is when sources end up leaving and guys end up getting fucked - because the source doesn't have the means to solve the problems by ordering new raws, refunding guys, whatever else.

It's happened many times before.

Those sponsor fees, as steep as they may be, are a fucking pittance compared to what the sources who are capable of meeting demand can clear. Even the 3000 a month one board charges is nothing compared to what any semi-competent source can make on that platform.

Maybe i am just stuck in the way things were and that is my problem, but frankly i preferred how it was before, everyone still vetted sources and did a better job at it than other boards but there was not this oppresive atmosphere that hangs over it now. Like i said people are afraid to give honest reviews anymore, that should not be so. I honestly blame Astro for the current state of things.

If you were around for that then you were probably around for the SCoC discussion that took place some months back. If that is the case then you should know exactly why the culture changed and why it was for the better.

This is troubling for many reasons.

If a source doesn't even have the funds to pay sponsor fees they most likely don't have the resources to fix a large scale fuck up when it occurs and multiple customers need problems resolved with bunk gear. This is when sources end up leaving and guys end up getting fucked - because the source doesn't have the means to solve the problems by ordering new raws, refunding guys, whatever else.

It's happened many times before.

Those sponsor fees, as steep as they may be, are a fucking pittance compared to what the sources who are capable of meeting demand can clear. Even the 3000 a month one board charges is nothing compared to what any semi-competent source can make on that platform.

If you were around for that then you were probably around for the SCoC discussion that took place some months back. If that is the case then you should know exactly why the culture changed and why it was for the better.

Income and quantity of sold products share a linear relationship of approximately x7 therefore for every vial of test i sell i can replace seven. Quantity of products sold will never exceed the amount of income required to replace them.

Unscrupulous sources like Astro just decided to leave the game at that point or start fresh its not that they don't have the money. I guess its possible they are complete clowns and spend every last penny but that would be assanine.

To answer your other point which i hope does not spur a debate, the culture changed and i saw the reasons for it but i did not agree, that is all.

XENO

Income and quantity of sold products share a linear relationship of approximately x7 therefore for every vial of test i sell i can replace seven. Quantity of products sold will never exceed the amount of income required to replace them.

I wouldn't be surprised if this is the line of reasoning used by other sources who had that problem I mentioned earlier occur. Eventually though they need a bigger buffer of funds to remedy problems as their clientele expands, which they don't have. When they don't have it they throw their hands in the air and say fuck it when things fall apart. People with problems get left in the dark without compensation.

I guess its possible they are complete clowns and spend every last penny but that would be assanine.

I wouldn't be so quick to rule that one out....

To answer your other point which i hope does not spur a debate, the culture changed and i saw the reasons for it but i did not agree, that is all.

The culture change has been beneficial for the purposes of reducing harm in the steroid underground. It has been detrimental for sources looking to make a name here.

I agree with it but I have no interest in using this board to make money, so that is probably why some people who aren't me might find the change to be contentious.

I do not see your point here unfortunately. As the clientele expands, since it shares a linear relationship, so do the profits, the only way this becomes a problem is if they were to spend more than 6/7th's of every order within a month. Sources are not ordering more than a months stock of raws, at least i am not becuase of the inherent risk involved. My point is replacing products is not a problem because of the mark up.

I believe that particular change has increased harm, all meso reviews are now second hand dependent on a leap of faith from censored boards. Sources not being here only means they are no longer vetted on the most difficult board with the quickest and most honest response times to problems. Everyone still needs to buy gear, they just need to go elsewhere to do so.

Luckily some sources are still willing to throw themselves into the fire. In a small way this has helped but it is outweighed by my previous statement above.

XENO

Last edited:
Xeno, you've mentioned Astro a couple of times and we know Astro would be arrogant enough to talk about himself when he tried to make his comeback ;) Sooooo, you feel like sharing anything with us? Haha

Xeno, you've mentioned Astro a couple of times and we know Astro would be arrogant enough to talk about himself when he tried to make his comeback ;) Sooooo, you feel like sharing anything with us? Haha
You might be onto something here.

Xeno=Astro? Hmmmm, food for thought

I have been condescending to no one, at least that was not my intention, the fact im able to articulate answers to questions does not mean i believe i know everything. This is meso, i have no choice but to leave no question unanswered. I do not think everyone would prefer i ignore their questions?

XENO

Last edited:
I have been condescending to no one, at least that was not my intention, the fact im able to articulate answers to questions does not mean i believe i know everything. This is meso, i have no choice but to leave no question unanswered. I do not think everyone would prefer i ignore them?

XENO

I would prefer you ignore this entire site. :)

I do not see your point here unfortunately. As the clientele expands, since it shares a linear relationship, so do the profits, the only way this becomes a problem is if they were to spend more than 6/7th's of every order within a month. Sources are not ordering more than a months stock of raws, at least i am not becuase of the inherent risk involved. My point is replacing products is not a problem because of the mark up.

I believe that particular change has increased harm, all meso reviews are now second hand dependent on a leap of faith from censored boards. Sources not being here only means they are no longer vetted on the most difficult board with the quickest and most honest response times to problems. Everyone still needs to buy gear, they just need to go elsewhere to do so.

Luckily some sources are still willing to throw themselves into the fire. In a small way this has helped but it is outweighed by my previous statement above.

XENO

Golly one could only wish other sources would care so much as to share their enlightened experiences and Devine insight.

Why Meso members should feel truly blessed to even post on the same thread as yourself.

Feel better, now GTFOOH clown!

Last edited:
How to be a meso src....
step 1. sell only one compound, slightly underdosed.
step 2. accept only bitcoin
step 3. tell folks you will only deal with well known members as part of your semi-private policy

You'll have so many buyers you cant keep up with all the pm's.
all the regular members will be scurrying to reach WKM status so they can be part of your exclusive club.

How to be a meso src....
step 1. sell only one compound, slightly underdosed.
step 2. accept only bitcoin
step 3. tell folks you will only deal with well known members as part of your semi-private policy

You'll have so many buyers you cant keep up with all the pm's.
all the regular members will be scurrying to reach WKM status so they can be part of your exclusive club.
LOL you can't be that serious