XENO PHARMACEUTICALS Domestic Source

I have been condescending to no one, at least that was not my intention, the fact im able to articulate answers to questions does not mean i believe i know everything. This is meso, i have no choice but to leave no question unanswered. I do not think everyone would prefer i ignore their questions?

XENO
You've got to be fucking kidding us!
Not condescending?
Would you like for me to run down how many of your posts read " I thought it better, yes but I think, I was aware but.., but I felt...., I do not see why, therefore I believe, I'm fully aware".
I, I, I, I, fucking I!
You've acted as a "start up, high horse, know it all" from day fucking 1.
And you don't even come close to "articulating answers" you articulate YOUR agenda and opinions.
You don't have to tell us "this is meso" we know where the fuck we are and we know what the fuck you are.
Even your "Thank you" closings are fucking annoying.

You Tool
RETPSD

You've got to be fucking kidding us!
Not condescending?
Would you like for me to run down how many of your posts read " I thought it better, yes but I think, I was aware but.., but I felt...., I do not see why, therefore I believe, I'm fully aware".
I, I, I, I, fucking I!
You've acted as a "start up, high horse, know it all" from day fucking 1.
And you don't even come close to "articulating answers" you articulate YOUR agenda and opinions.
You don't have to tell us "this is meso" we know where the fuck we are and we know what the fuck you are.
Even your "Thank you" closings are fucking annoying.

You Tool
RETPSD

What you listed above are the beginnings of a diferring opinion, disagreements and being condescending are very different. I assure you im not here to make anyone feel inferior and i do not believe that anyone in-fact is. Im actually a very humble person, im just willing to express a differing opinion. I will admit where i am wrong but i will not roll over when i do not believe that to be the case.

For starters, knowing MESO I should have started this thread with HPLC testing to begin with, but i was impatient. I was wrong.

I also should have refrained from using what i believed to be the better shipping option even though it was far from universally accepted, thinking i would be able to change everyone's opinion of UPS could be seen as arrogant. This was also wrong.

I will no longer say thank you to you if it is annoying,
XENO

Somebody give me the cliffnotes on this thread... Did people get ripped off? bloods come back underdosed? labmax failed?
The name reminds me of my favorite warrior princess.

What you listed above are the beginnings of a diferring opinion, disagreements and being condescending are very different.
XENO
Excellent job of making my point for me!
You can't even address the topic of condescending without being condescending.
And you don't need to assure any of us about what you are NOT here to do, everyone knows what you ARE here to do....we also know that you will eventually leave very quietly once your gear turns out to be under dosed or contaminated.

Somebody give me the cliffnotes on this thread... Did people get ripped off? bloods come back underdosed? labmax failed?
The name reminds me of my favorite warrior princess.

Here is the picture as promised.

For full disclosure Im switching to glass media bottles, a peristaltic pump and unsealed vials for my next batches.

XENO PHARMACEUTICALS

Labmax on a paid order by Brad P. at Evo

I'm not saying this means anyone should make a purchase just yet, but here is a Labmax for my Test Cyp 250 and there are also a few reviews from members running my products with no-pip and no infections.

Let me know if you have any questions,
XENO PHARMACEUTICALS

Here are the lab picture labmax and logs i have posted,
Someone also posted here that they were happy with my service.

No negative reviews of any kind and ive had multiple orders.
I have done nothing but be honest and courteous this entire time. Not only that i have promised HPLC testing and am working on it diligently, we should have results by late next month, hopefully earlier.

XENO

Attachments

• Labmax A.jpg
    Labmax A.jpg
    70.3 KB · Views: 25
  • Labmax B.jpg
    Labmax B.jpg
    66 KB · Views: 24
  • Lab Picture.jpeg
    Lab Picture.jpeg
    106.6 KB · Views: 104
Excellent job of making my point for me!
You can't even address the topic of condescending without being condescending.
And you don't need to assure any of us about what you are NOT here to do, everyone knows what you ARE here to do....we also know that you will eventually leave very quietly once your gear turns out to be under dosed or contaminated.

I simply stated disagreements and being condescending are different, that is not condescending, that is a difference of opinion. I even expressely stated what i have done wrong to show you i do not believe im infallible. I do not wish to argue with you and i hope i can change your opinion in the future, my goal is always to make every customer a priority.

XENO

Come on Xeno, give it up your game's getting lame. Time for you to pack up your toys and hit the road as we aren't interested in your wares.

Come on Xeno, give it up your game's getting lame. Time for you to pack up your toys and hit the road as we aren't interested in your wares.
Packing up the toys will take a while, Xeno had to mortgage the double-wide to fund that extensive laboratory set up.

lab-picture-jpeg.26117

Dude is pimping here too -> https://www.ugbodybuilding.com/threads/18129-Xeno-pharmaceuticals-us-source?p=295427#post295427

Xeno you need to be sticking around and building some rapport before just pimping your gear.

I agree with you, which is why i left despite recieving orders.

I was nothing but nice to everyone there and left as promised. Im not pimping there at this point, i will admit to recieving two orders after starting that thread, one has been paid and shipped the other will go out tomorrow.

XENO

Last edited:
Ive admitted to being a start-up UGL, that is a standard homebrew setup. Having bigger badder equipment only aids in increasing production it does not somehow produce a better product.

XENO

Ive admitted to being a start-up UGL, that is a standard homebrew setup. Having bigger badder equipment only aids in increasing production it does not somehow produce a better product.

XENO
You also admitted to offering free gear to members here on Meso because YOU thought it was better to do it that way, even though you knew it's not accepted well here.

You are a tool and always have an "opinion" that you think is an "answer" that matches up to YOUR agenda of sourcing on a forum that is not intended to facilitate sourcing.
What will your "answer" be when someone is harmed by your contaminated gear?
I'll tell you what it will be....Poof...where the fuck did Xeno go?

You also admitted to offering free gear to members here on Meso because YOU thought it was better to do it that way, even though you knew it's not accepted well here.

You are a tool and always have an "opinion" that you think is an "answer" that matches up to YOUR agenda of sourcing on a forum that is not intended to facilitate sourcing.
What will your "answer" be when someone is harmed by your contaminated gear?
I'll tell you what it will be....Poof...where the fuck did Xeno go?

If someone is harmed by my gear i would replace the order and then some, i can say with 100% confidence this will never occcur. Keeping gear sterile is not some daunting task, its very simple.

I truly hope you have a great day as i will let results do the talking for me from this point forward.

XENO