XKawN homebrewing bible

Bro... This is just reckless.
Filtration isn't really that difficult my dude. I would strongly counsel against continuing that practice.

No need for the heat but mixing and pinning without any filtration? The juice isn't worth the squeeze.
Ive already been doing it. Ive been brewing for years. Im going to continue to do it this way until i have to get antibiotics. Then i know my test is complete haha. Its not that much risk. The worst that happens is it starts to get infected then I throw antibiotics at it. Fuck it. Im gonna try it out and if my leg falls off i will let yall know haha. I hate filtering and I dont wanna upgrade my set up soo.

Ive already been doing it. Ive been brewing for years. Im going to continue to do it this way until i have to get antibiotics. Then i know my test is complete haha. Its not that much risk. The worst that happens is it starts to get infected then I throw antibiotics at it. Fuck it. Im gonna try it out and if my leg falls off i will let yall know haha. I hate filtering and I dont wanna upgrade my set up soo.
Hey man you do you. Lol. I guess your username checks out lmao. I would just hate to see someone get hurt over something like filtering.

Here is hose attached to pump and here is other end (nipple) attached to filter with 500ml media bottle all ready to go. Flip switch and pour warm oil in top of filter.View attachment 61023

View attachment 61024
Ive never home brewed but have read about 30 pages on here and just trying to understand this cause I’m prolly over thinking but does this pump setup replace the need for the caulk gun filtration setup is that the point of it than after it goes through that you can just use a syringe from the bottle and put directly into vials ? Sorry if it’s a stupid question just trying to understand thanks

Ive never home brewed but have read about 30 pages on here and just trying to understand this cause I’m prolly over thinking but does this pump setup replace the need for the caulk gun filtration setup is that the point of it than after it goes through that you can just use a syringe from the bottle and put directly into vials ? Sorry if it’s a stupid question just trying to understand thanks
Yes. The caulking gun method is so trash.
Bottle top filter with a small pump from Amazon is the way to go.
Additional tip. Don't use a syringe to pull from ur large media Bottle and fill ur 10ml vials.
Instead go get a manual hand held pipette machine thing. And buy a box of pipettes. Trust me, sucking up with a syringe is not fun.

Additional tip. Don't use a syringe to pull from ur large media Bottle and fill ur 10ml vials.
Instead go get a manual hand held pipette machine thing. And buy a box of pipettes. Trust me, sucking up with a syringe is not fun.
Roger that, thanks for clarifying haha and yeah I was actually wondering why no one mentions using a pipette really .

Share a link please

Filling a 60ml syringe from your beaker is very time consuming even with a 18g

If you have a completely sterile environment, a laminar flow hood, or are making large quantities for resale, then your logic might possibly hold true. For the average individual, making small quantities for personal use, then the caulking gun method is quick, simple, effective and easily addresses most safety concerns. This is coming from someone who has 2 autoclaves (one dry heat and one steam), an enclosed small laminar flow hood “clean room” and a size-able selection of filtration equipment and pumps, all for personal use.

In spite of having all of this available, due to me only producing about 36ml per batch, I find the caulking gun method much more convenient and practical. I am always testing different formulations, likely a couple per week, knowing I will likely only use a couple ml before placing the vials in my AAS storage bin.

Just because your personal preference is different for the filtering process does not mean that a different filtering process is trash.

If you have a completely sterile environment, a laminar flow hood, or are making large quantities for resale, then your logic might possibly hold true. For the average individual, making small quantities for personal use, then the caulking gun method is quick, simple, effective and easily addresses most safety concerns. This is coming from someone who has 2 autoclaves (one dry heat and one steam), an enclosed small laminar flow hood “clean room” and a size-able selection of filtration equipment and pumps, all for personal use.

In spite of having all of this available, due to me only producing about 36ml per batch, I find the caulking gun method much more convenient and practical. I am always testing different formulations, likely a couple per week, knowing I will likely only use a couple ml before placing the vials in my AAS storage bin.

Just because your personal preference is different for the filtering process does not mean that a different filtering process is trash.
There are also folks like me who only brew 100ml at a time because I don’t want any family member to find a stash or set up akin to a small ugl, uncomfortable questions I have to answer lol.

Plus, not everyone needs 1g of gear every week lol.

are there videos on how to brew testosterone ?
Chase Irons has some videos, but you have to pay for a month of a certain tier of his discord service to access them. I think it’s 65$ or something similar. I’m sure you can find elsewhere if you search this or other forums.