Your physique insecurities

killing it true detective GIF

Once your kid pokes his finger in the arm of 220 lb hells angel biker flying his colors in a grocery store line and goes “that’s stupid huh dad” (referring to the nude chick tattooed there)

….and you realize much to your shock your response was “yep” ….. insecurities kind of vanish…. (Consequently he laughed his ass off and we chatted for next 15 min)

Always did like most bikers

Oh … same kid that has tried to win the Darwin Award any number of times trying to ride bulls in the field, swimming at 2 without his floaters, having bottle rocket fights, fighting 4 boys at same time, jumping off cliffs in to water at 10 and generally making me groan as he does all the crap I did….

Gonna hit every branch on the way down and claim it was his plan….

Last edited:
My left side of my upper body is smaller than my right, I have a metal rod in my spine from scoliosis and my spine stil curves which makes my left lat look significantly smaller than my right, and right arm smaller than left. Drives me nuts but I overthink it everyday.

My left side of my upper body is smaller than my right, I have a metal rod in my spine from scoliosis and my spine stil curves which makes my left lat look significantly smaller than my right, and right arm smaller than left. Drives me nuts but I overthink it everyday.
Have scoliosis too. I have to work my right to stay symmetrical. At least I’m not in a wheelchair like my buddy who power lifts. All American hit by IED.

FIDO…. Forget It and Drive On

Back