Your Top 5 Fav Steroids

Let's just end this discussion, because it is not productive at all. Accept our differences and move on. You have your opinion and I have mine.

The discussion could have ended at my message "500mg/week is a lot more desirable than being deficient in testosterone if you were to choose." had you applied your own principle of "accept our differences and move on. You have your opinion and I have mine."

;)

The discussion could have ended at my message "500mg/week is a lot more desirable than being deficient in testosterone if you were to choose." had you applied your own principle of "accept our differences and move on. You have your opinion and I have mine."

;)
I think you misinterpreted his response. What he really meant was "You are right 1+1 is 3. Let's move on because I got better things to do".

Maybe what @Ghoul said about testosterone induced learning impairment is true after all. Try some modafinil. ;) ;) ;) ;)

I think you misinterpreted his response. What he really meant was "You are right 1+1 is 3. Let's move on because I got better things to do".

Maybe what @Ghoul said about testosterone induced learning impairment is true after all. Try some modafinil. ;) ;) ;) ;)

He most likely has cognitive dissonance for not realizing he was recommanding me to live by the very principles he doesn't apply to himself.

Your failing to recognize this probably means you do to ;)

Off to the pharmacy you go !

He most likely has cognitive dissonance for not realizing he was recommanding me to live by the very principles he doesn't apply to himself.

Your failing to recognize this probably means you do to ;)

Off to the pharmacy you go !
You sound like 18 year old on oral only cycle. Thinking he's in the God mode or some shit. That's the funny part. The sad part is you're in your 30's and act like a total dickhead. I guess your cream doesn't work as it supposed to if you can't handle shit like a man.

Stop embarrassing yourself. Act like a man already, not a bitch on pms.