Zhengzhou Pharmaceutical (ZPHC) - USA Domestic

BigBaldBeardGuy

AnabolicLab.com Supporter
Posted bloodwork in the testing section of the forum. The gear is good, but I have had issues with the vials having oil on outside of the rubber stoppers. I don't know how I'd be able to tell if there was a legit leak or if it's leftover oil from the manufacturing process.

Either way @ZPHC_Domestic is a good source of ZPHC gear and honored a discount 3 months after he offered it.
View attachment 125035

Ok sport, let’s progress thru this...

5/6 vials have this issue.
Did you pin from one of those vials?
Did you died?
Fuck, nope, you’re still alive.
No problems with your gear. <—- you could have determined this yourself with no drama!

Take your helmet off, hop of the short bus, tell mommy you’re moving out. Congratulations, you can start doing shit on your own!

Oh and fuck @balco

Thanks @ICD-HardThings I needed this today!

Eman45

Ok. Prob go with Balkan. My boy is allergic to eo which he had a horrible time running alpha pharma. I was like no way the stuff is smooth lol yea was a pain in the ass run for him literally. Zphc prices are quite high so Balkan wins that one. Thanks guys. Appreciate the input.

Hello.
We are a new mono-brand store.
Only original products of Zhengzhou Pharmaceutical Co Ltd (ZPHC) are presented in our store. You can verify all of them on official website of manufacturer.
Delivery is carried out by USPS. Delivery time 2-5 days.
We specialize ONLY in domestic shipping, which minimizes the risk for the customer.
The products of Zhengzhou Pharmaceutical Co. Ltd (ZPHC) are known for high quality and best prices on the market.
Everything you see on the website is already in stock. We plan on greatly expanding the range of both injected and oral drugs.

Our shop guarantees:
- The best prices
- 100% genuine products
- Privacy protection
- Tracking code for every package
- Short delivery times

We are always happy to answer your questions.

Kind Regards,
ZPHC Domestic Team

zphcdomestic.com

e-mail: info@zphcdomestic.com

Can you please explain if there is any difference between the regular vials and the limited edition bottles with the raised writing on the vial?
Just a cooler look, I'm guessing?!?

Jswole220

Just received my order! Took 4 days from order to delivery! Will definitely order again!
Why though @GrammasHaircuT ? Why would you pay double for the EXACT SAME PRODUCT from @usroidstore who is also domestic? I don’t understand that but hey if you like spending double the money go for it. If you don’t believe me go look at USROIDstores prices for ZPHC.

for the people who may ask why I’m promoting USROIDstore so hard here it’s simple I’ll tell you why. I’ve had long conversation with the owner and he’s straight up with me. People can keep letting sources like @ZPHC_Domestic and @Bestgear charge them 4x the price if you want but I’m not a fan of wasting hard earned money. These fucks have been lying to us for years telling us they are barley making a profit and that’s not even close to true considering what they actually pay for this gear

DeamedWorthy

Why though @GrammasHaircuT ? Why would you pay double for the EXACT SAME PRODUCT from @usroidstore who is also domestic? I don’t understand that but hey if you like spending double the money go for it. If you don’t believe me go look at USROIDstores prices for ZPHC.

for the people who may ask why I’m promoting USROIDstore so hard here it’s simple I’ll tell you why. I’ve had long conversation with the owner and he’s straight up with me. People can keep letting sources like @ZPHC_Domestic and @Bestgear charge them 4x the price if you want but I’m not a fan of wasting hard earned money. These fucks have been lying to us for years telling us they are barley making a profit and that’s not even close to true considering what they actually pay for this gear

I agree. I just found out about them last week and got my order on Monday. That’s the cheapest domestic prices I’ve ever seen. I can’t find anyone saying anything bad about them so maybe people just don’t know about them yet. They don’t have the biggest selections in stock right now but they had what I wanted for the same price or less Domestic than I would have got ordering from overseas.

Sponsored Links