Zhengzhou Pharmaceutical (ZPHC) - USA Domestic

Discussion in 'Steroid Underground' started by ZPHC_Domestic, Jun 9, 2019.

1. Jsj1

Jsj1 Junior Member

Proviron 50 tabs $95 bux. Bayer proviron $ 15 bux for a box of 20 or 45 for 60 tabs so what makes yours so much better that you feel you need to charge almost a hundred bux

2. ZPHC_Domestic

ZPHC_Domestic Member

I couldn’t find domestic Bayer proviron for the price you mentioned. I did find 20 tabs, 25mg for $30 though, seems to be universal for domestic. Ours is 50 tabs, 50mg for $95. A bit different, also we offer discounts if you want to test the quality of our products. We also offer compensation for bloodwork and testing.

3. Jsj1

Jsj1 Junior Member

Yea you cant find it but me and alot of other people can you say your is 50 tabs ok great I said I can get 60 tabs for 45 dollars so again why is your almost a hundred bux and Bayer 60 tabs is cheaper

4. ZPHC_Domestic

ZPHC_Domestic Member

If you're talking about international shipping then yes, of course, you can find Bayer proviron for as cheap as 15 dollars, but we only ship domestically, you're comparing two different markets and differently dosed products as well. Bayer has 25mg per tab, ours is 50mg per tab.
    If you're interested in international prices, you should check out other sources that carry ZPHC, the prices will be different for international shipping. We only focus on domestic delivery.

5. Jsj1

Jsj1 Junior Member

No your prices are way to expensive even international and no I know the difference between international and domestic I highly doubt yours is any better consistency then actual bayer

6. ZPHC_Domestic

ZPHC_Domestic Member

You are free to have your doubts. As I stated before, the dosage is different, if you account for that the price will make a bit more sense.
    If you're trying to say that we should just drop prices, then I'm sorry, we are obliged to not damp the market and keep the prices as high as other ZPHC sellers. The only way we can partially mitigate that is by handing out discounts, which we have been doing this whole time.

7. Jsj1

Jsj1 Junior Member

Sure dosage is different and your products are extremely high but I'm sure your products are just as pure as pharma grade hence the ridiculous prices for a ugl

8. ZPHC_Domestic

ZPHC_Domestic Member

Also just a heads up, checked the bayer official website, I don’t think they even produce proviron currently. So unless you’re buying some very old batch those would be UG as well. Correct me if I’m wrong.

9. Jsj1

Jsj1 Junior Member

No they still make it outside of the as