• ATTENTION New Members: Please take a few moments to introduce yourself, show your commitment to harm reduction, and chat with the community in the "New Member Introduction" subforum. This will help unlock access to additional forum features and privileges.

Hgh pct?

brutus79

10+ Year Member
Thread happy today, I am. -YODA
I have been running hgh @ 4iu a day for about four months. first hyges at about 6iu ed until I couldn't pick my nose because of the neuropathy- cut to 4iu and I recently went pharm with serostim. I also run t4 daily at 100mcg day.
there is quite a bit of info on thyroid supps and how to taper t3/t4, when to cycle it for max effectiveness, natural thyroid production recovery, etc. not so much with gh.
first I heard you should do a ghrp/cjc/igf stack in symphony with gh- gh shot in the am and then the peptides at night to enhance your natural gh pulse at night. I was under the impression gh supp shut down natural production, so wouldn't that be worthless?
once I get off gh should I use that stack to stimulate my natural production? how long is recovery time with peptides or without?
I searched here and different forums for answers first and there really doesn't seem to be much research. if my hands dont start having some feeling I may be done for awhile with gh- but I want to make sure I am doing it right. thanks

I have been running hgh @ 4iu a day for about four months. first hyges at about 6iu ed until I couldn't pick my nose because of the neuropathy- cut to 4iu and I recently went pharm with serostim. I also run t4 daily at 100mcg day.
there is quite a bit of info on thyroid supps and how to taper t3/t4, when to cycle it for max effectiveness, natural thyroid production recovery, etc. not so much with gh.
first I heard you should do a ghrp/cjc/igf stack in symphony with gh- gh shot in the am and then the peptides at night to enhance your natural gh pulse at night. I was under the impression gh supp shut down natural production, so wouldn't that be worthless?
once I get off gh should I use that stack to stimulate my natural production? how long is recovery time with peptides or without?
I searched here and different forums for answers first and there really doesn't seem to be much research. if my hands dont start having some feeling I may be done for awhile with gh- but I want to make sure I am doing it right. thanks

Honestly you are better off with L-Dopa + an AcHe inhibitor for natty GH production. Although peptides act quicker and hit you harder, technically they don't enhance it Naturally.

C'mon guys- one expert? Amateurs welcome. Lets discuss this- ab has a lot on peptides and hgh... but not this. We seem to have nothing except smashing fake shit which is great, but I have real shit. What now?

What else did you run with the GH? How were your results?

What else did you run with the GH? How were your results?

I started the hyges the last four weeks of a test/masteron cycle. I was extremely impressed with how much stomach fat I dropped- I usually gain weight pct because I keep calories high to retain gains. I went five weeks pct and am now in my fourth or fifth week of a test/tren/eq cycle. Both cycles were all prop everything expect tren ace and bold.

The fat loss and vascularity retention is amazing- I dont know that my sleep is any better as I have apnea issues from drug collapsed nostrils. The "sense of well being" is kinda questionable too- but I will reiterate fat loss with a less than clean diet is awesome.

The biggest victory is my joints. My wrists hurt in the morning and index fingers and thumbs go numb a lot- but my shoulders, elbows and knees are fucking amazing. My shoulders were so bad I couldnt military press 40 pound dumbbells with perfect form... yesterday I was cleaning 155, 12 military presses, 12 deadlifts, 12 bent barbell rows as a super set 4 times. Not real heavy, but for the pain I was in fucking amazing. If I were rich I would never stop.... but im in a custody battle so im sure I will have to stop at some point. Luckily I have the awesomest daughter in the world- I would stop breathing for her if she needed air.

T3 is mandatory if you want to avoid the thorazine shuffle.

you need to shut up. you know absolutely nothing . go sell your snake oil somewhere else..... loser

QUOTE=corageon;993622]Honestly you are better off with L-Dopa + an AcHe inhibitor for natty GH production. Although peptides act quicker and hit you harder, technically they don't enhance it Naturally.[/QUOTE]

Are there clinical trials with hgh you can read? Im always interested to learn but there seems to be very little out there.

There is some evidence that HGH levels do not get back to normal, but not total shutdown. A slight loss. Look into Dr Jims posts on this. In terms of PCT, not necessary.

i'm bumping .. since with HGH is always good to know more...:p

also being reading better with t4 than t3 when on HGH , but when off HGH then use t3 ??

i'm on about 60mcg t3 with 4iu hgh right now.. just started last month....
ordered t4 from extreme. since hearing this.. also figured i never tried it.. why not.. hahah .. oh i'm on aas as well.. of course..