• ATTENTION New Members: Please take a few moments to introduce yourself, show your commitment to harm reduction, and chat with the community in the "New Member Introduction" subforum. This will help unlock access to additional forum features and privileges.

Comprehensive Guide to PCT

Glad this thread for bumped as it's a great read. My question is if I run hcg throughout my cycle at say 300mg twice a week should I just continue on at that same dose and schedule for the week before pct and first week of?

I remember back in the day when you used to just be able to go in the doctor's office and he will just hook you up. I had a doctor that would run me up with test and give me the script for anavar. and every other visit but pin me up with more tests and Gonadotropin always felt great haven't done anything like that since. it's a lot of information to take in all at once. as I see taking hgc during and after cycles would be the best way to go or am I just confused. of course depending on the esters short or long. again I thank all of you for the information I'm glad I'm a part of this forum

I get tired of playing tug of war with my doctor. rather do it myself and learn as much as possible besides lots of doctors aren't what they seem?

Hope im not out of place asking for info here but after reading im left with some questions. . Heres my planned cycle:
On Cycle:Use hcg during your cycle @ 500 IUs/week(2 shots). for 12 weeks.
Test E: 500mg week split into MTH dosage @ 250mg for 12 weeks.
Arimidex: .25 EOD for 12 weeks. (After reading i will just keep on hand in case of gyno.

pct: Begins 21 days after last injection.
nolvadex: 20mgs/day weeks 1-4
clomid: 50/50/25/12.5 week 1-4

After reading about the Test P, would this be a better choice to add in for weeks 12-14, or would i want too not do such a long cycle considering i am 20 years old . . recovery is of the upmost importance.

looks like a solid plan. The test P is kind of a take it or leave option. If you can get some, and handle the every day pinning it sure would not hurt.

I'd go ahead and take small E3d day dose of adex up until you get bloods done mid cycle.
You can crush up a 1 mg pill and take fractions at a time. 1/4, 1/5, or even 1/6 of a pill every 3 days will not crash you and knock down your e2 just a little bit.

Get those pre, mid, and post pct bloods done.

Hmm, so going the Test P route (i should be able too get it) my modified plan would be 8 weeks test e, 4 weeks test P (how much? couldnt find it on this board) . How would a kickstarter look as well?

and then the pct i layed out would stay the same, but happen 2 days after last injection.

Last edited:
can use for pct
- 5.000ui hcg every 5days for 20days so 20.000ui intotal
- 50mg clomid twice daily for 30days
- 20mg nolvadex twice daily for 45days
and can this dose of hcg lead to stop testosterone production and LH hormone ?

Enjoy a pair of tits with that much hcg.

can use for pct
- 5.000ui hcg every 5days for 20days so 20.000ui intotal
- 50mg clomid twice daily for 30days
- 20mg nolvadex twice daily for 45days
and can this dose of hcg lead to stop testosterone production and LH hormone ?

Then you throw away the rest, max 1000 iu week if you do it during cycle.

Then you throw away the rest, max 1000 iu week if you do it during cycle.
no i need as pct to get back my testes to its normal size my testes shrinked after took some streoids
i am not in any cycle 3yars ago but my testes still small just need to recover balance to my body

no i need as pct to get back my testes to its normal size my testes shrinked after took some streoids
i am not in any cycle 3yars ago but my testes still small just need to recover balance to my body
You should get some blood work done and see just how much testosterone those little testicles are putting out.