• ATTENTION New Members: Please take a few moments to introduce yourself, show your commitment to harm reduction, and chat with the community in the "New Member Introduction" subforum. This will help unlock access to additional forum features and privileges.

Can I take Dbol and anavar?

Snorlax

I'm on test c 500mg a week and I've been on 40 mg of var for 2 weeks, I'm taking it for 7 weeks. I wanna take like 40 mg of DBOL for the last 4 weeks of my cycle. Will I be OK or kill my liver?

I'm on test c 500mg a week and I've been on 40 mg of var for 2 weeks, I'm taking it for 7 weeks. I wanna take like 40 mg of DBOL for the last 4 weeks of my cycle. Will I be OK or kill my liver?
Your liver may struggle some, but what the hell. :) It will not kill you, but it is not going to do you any favors for some very temporary gains. As soon as you go off say bye bye.

Starting with the var and ending with dbol makes no sense. Dbol is better than var for strength and var is better for leaning out.

It makes infinitely more sense to start with the dbol and go to the var for the last 6-7 weeks.

Kick off with dbol then polish off with var
This would be a much better idea. 2 or 3 weeks at the most. Just allow your injectable to build up, or better yet front load your test.

I agree with RingMeister01

Kick off with dbol then polish off with var
I'm just saying that after 25 years of using dbol, I think it is useless for anyone other than pro bodybuilders who know how to use it pre contest.

It is not worth the stress it puts on your body, and no shit, 3-4 days after you finish your run, you can not tell. All you did is hammer your liver and kidneys for no good reason.

I agree with @Big_paul aas are hard enough on your body why take orals that kill your liver for the very limited amount of time you will keep the gains.

I'm just saying that after 25 years of using dbol, I think it is useless for anyone other than pro bodybuilders who know how to use it pre contest.

It is not worth the stress it puts on your body, and no shit, 3-4 days after you finish your run, you can not tell. All you did is hammer your liver and kidneys for no good reason.

I think people just use way to much dbol to begin with.

25mg is 175mg total for the week. You put that on top of what most stack with it like test and deca, you have plenty of chemicals floating in the body.

Agree with everyone on dbol should be at beginning and var at end.

But, why? Either bulk or cut on cycle. Don't choose to do both you will cheat yourself on either or.

no gains are permanent and dbol goes away faster than most,
the reason guys think they keep gains from dbol is because they run it as a kickstart the first 4 weeks.
and their cycle continues for another 8 weeks. when you stop your dbol use drop your cycle at the same time and see how long the gains from dbol lasts .

Op Anavar isn't as harsh on your liver as other orals, combined with dbol you probably aren't helping yourself though.
But like others have said taking Anavar and dbol together is counter productive.
Var=cutting
Dbol=bulking
Even though dbol isn't the best for a cycle ender, if you are dead set on taking it then I'd drop the var at least.
This is pretty surface level stuff when it comes to orals.

I miss read that you are only 2 weeks in, if it was me I would drop the var, start the dbol for 4 weeks, then save the var for a low dose the last couple weeks of your cycle.
Eat a surplus with the dbol,
Maitance calories or a deficit for the var.

Very interesting clearly you have been cycling for years and only speak from all your experience. Correct? Oh that's right...my bad ! :confused:

First Cycle - Test Enth

Deca question
Well I'm talking from my own experience, I'm off cycle now and I've ran test, Deca and dbol and I'm now cruising because pct sucks imo. And I've retained all of my size and strength on that small dosage from my previous course. Bare in mind I've been training pretty much all my life and got big and strong naturally. Also, participated in sports like rugby for years and years, have good friends who also are experienced with gear. By the way, I post cycle questions because I'm always interested in other people's theory's behind it. My whole point was I believe "losing all your gains" with orals is total bullshit.